<8> Kokichi x Ultimate Liar!Reader (fluff)

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: neutral (Cause da comment doesn't say female or male. Don't sue me)
Request by: Holly (On Quotev)
Warning: I'm terrible at writing fluff so pls kill me.
————————————————————————
<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"So? What's your name?" A boy with purple and black hair looked into my (E/C) ones.

"Why don't you introduce yours first?" I asked. "Ok! Beware of me! Kokichi Oma! The Ultimate Supreme Leader!" He shouted his introduction. "Supreme Leader? What kind of weird talent is that?"

"Oh! Simple, I'm the Leader of a evil organization!" Kokichi smiled. "And, guess what? My organization has 10.000 members!". I nodded my head. Yeah, you've to learn how to lie better, 'Kokichi'.

"So, I've introduced myself, now yours!" He pointed at me. "Oh, yeah, right!" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Name's (Y/N) (L/N), I'm the Ultimate Assassin!" I giggled a bit at the 'Assassin' word.

"Woah! You're an Assassin? That's so cool!" Kokichi's eye were shined. "Buuuut, too bad, you're lying." And then he just shrugged, and looked at me again. "Wha?! How'd you know! My lies never fail!" I pouted. "Liar know liar."

"Alright, you got me." I sighed. "Welp, the name's (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate Liar!" I smiled. "Nice to meet you!"

"Woah!!!! Your talent is Ultimate Liar?! That's even cooler!" Kokichi's smile widened. "Well, do you think that Child Caregiver is a little suspicious?" "Oh, you mean Maki? Well, she lied about her talent." I replied. "But, I just don't know what's her real talent."

And we spent some time walking around the hallway, talking to each other, until, a certain monitor was turned on. The 5 bears we saw earlier told us to go to the gym... that's kinda fishy...

"C'mon! (Y/N)! We have to go!" Kokichi pulled me to the gym. "Jesus, Kokichi! I can walk you know?!" I shouted out loud, but for some reason he kept dragging me to the gym. Finally, we were there! And met the other 15 students.

After that black and white bear announced that we're going to do a killing game, everyone was panicked. I think that Maki and I are only the sane ones here... I look over at Kokichi, he was saying that the Killing Game is cool. But I knew he's lying. I sense some sort of determination, and he's kinda annoyed. But I decided to shrug it off.

Then everyone decided to go to back to their dorms afterwards (Ik This doesn't happen in the game, but for the plot line's sake). "Heeyy! (Y/N)-chan! Hang out with me!!!" Kokichi pouted as I was about to leave the gym. "Jeez, fine." I rolled my eye and take a walk with him.

"Tell me the truth Kokichi, how many members are there in your organization?" I smirked at Kokichi, who's having a trouble with lying. "(N/N)-chan! It's a secret organization! I can't tell you!" Kokichi pouted.

"We both know it's just a pranking organization." I rolled my eye. "So? Will you tell me or not?"

"Hmph!" Kokichi crossed his arm, and turned away from me. "So, you want to prank someone?" I asked, and Kokichi turned to me, with shining eyes. "Nah, that was a lie, I wouldn't prank so- wahhh!!!" Before I could do anything, Kokichi pulled me out of my seat and dragged me to who knows where?

"Nishishi! I was wondering if Kiibo is sensitive to water." Kokichi giggled. "So, lemme guess, you're going to pour water to the robot?" I asked. "If you wanted to become the blackened so soon, then ok."