<78> Byakuya x Reader

THIS STORY ISNT FULLY FINISHED BTW
i dont wanna finish it but I wanna share it

———

Since you were a kid, you've worked hard. For school, studying, grades. Your family is noble, rich, and of course. Strict. You never had any free times to yourself, always have to follow rules.

Their rules.

At some point, you just thought of death. Even at a very young age.

"I suppose it's time for class. No?" You turn around to meet with a pair of blue eyes, blonde hair. A young boy who's your age. Maybe a classmate? Or he's just in the same school. "Well, why are you here then?" You question as the said male just scoff.

Then he points at his arm, a banner that writes 'student council'. "Now. Get off the railing." The boy ordered, crossing his arms. You shook your head furiously. "Or maybe I should tell the teachers then..." At the sight of the blondie pulling out his phone, you trembled in panic, and fear.

"H-Hey! Please- Don't..."

You finally listened to him as you get down from the railing. You slowly made your way downstairs, and away from his gaze. "Go to class. Don't be stupid." Is the last thing he said before you no longer can't hear him.

The next day, you went up there again. Making up your mind in final. I have nothing to lose after all... Just as you were about to take one feet down, you feel some sort of hot... squishy, ball...? Nudging at your cheek.

"Huh?" You gazed over to see the same guy as yesterday, eating one of the rice balls already, and the other one, he held out for me. "So are you gonna take it?" Confused, you decide to hold onto it, but still stare at him.

"I heard food makes peasants happier." Hey??? "I'm not a peasant." You say, gripping to the rice ball. "Are you going to eat it? I sneaked on my mother to make that for you." His eyes still looks as bored as always as you just pout.

"Tch... No one asked." You mumble before just eating bits of the rice. You notice the blonde looks at you, maybe he's waiting for a feedback? "Um... It's... Good." You replied, looking down. "Has no one taught you how to eat?"

Excuse me???

"Always look up. Don't make a sound. Stand still, don't be so inelegant." I had had those eating classes but... This guy... Obviously, this is a school for rich people but... I didn't expect someone like him. "People can eat how they want to." "Don't speak while chewing!" The boy shouts, his face looking disgusted at you.

"Don't make me feel even worse if you're trying to make me happier!" I shoved back the rice ball at him and rushed downstairs. Tears falling off my eyelids as I try to hold back sobs.

Why? Why does everyone keeps trying to make my life miserable?

And the next day... Was the same. I tried to jump, but held back by this... Blonde student council guy. "Why are you here?" You questions. You've only just walked up the stairs, and to your surprise, he's already here. "I figured I'd meet you again today." The boy sighs.

"I didn't know how to act well yesterday. And I made you... Sad. I'm just here to..." But it seems like he couldn't sputter the words out of his mouth. And after a while, he gave up, and made an offer to you. "How about we start over? Name's Byakuya Togami." "(Y/N). That's all you need to know." You reply, starting to get back to the stairs, but unexpectedly, Byakuya tagged along with you.

"What?" "Hm? I'm just patrolling." Got nothing to say, you decide to get him do his thing.

...

...

...

"Hey um. Are you patrolling like. Everywhere I go?" You question, crossing your arm at the boy. "Yeah. What's wrong with that?"

"..."

You decide to just speed walk. "Did you know. Walking is also a type of sport, if you walk more than 5km/h then it's also counts as you exercised." The blonde next to you say, walking at the same pace as you do. Why is his leg so damn long?!

"Hey, why don't you... Go somewhere else? Bother someone else?"

"How can I bother anyone. When you're the one needed to be keep on watch the most?"

You stayed silent as you finally take a step back from him.

"Whatever. Just... Please leave me alone."

...

———

yea thats the end hel

should i write an ending

if so give me suggestions idk