<16> Mastermind!Kaede x F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: LaziePotato (On Quotev)

Warning: Spoilers for the game

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"Wait! You have to relook, Saihara!" I shouted desperately at the Detective. "There's no way Akamatsu could be the culprit!" The reason why I'm defending for Kaede... is because I developed some sort of feelings for her... she might doesn't feel the same... but I'd believe her.

"I'm sorry (L/N)... but the culprit is definitely Kaede..." Shuichi said, I could detect some sobbing by his tone. "Heh... thank you... thank you all for believing in me... but yes... I'm the culprit..." Kaede said. "I thought the mastermind would be there... and..." "No!" I got out of my podium and rushed to her, hugging her tightly.

"I won't let you go Akamatsu!" I shouted. "I-I don't want you to go! No one wants it!" I sobbed into her shoulder. I'm sure her vest would be wet by now, but she didn't pull back either. "It's ok, (L/N)... just don't loose hope, or do anything stupid, alright?" She pulled back, her hand grabbed my shoulder.

After that, we all tried to pull Kaede back, and stopping Monokuma from executing her... but what done has to be done. Monokuma took out his hammer and pressed the button, having a chain around Kaede's neck, and pulled away from my grasp.

Her execution was the most brutal thing I've ever seen in my entire life. How...? Why? Why would anyone do this to a human being? Why? I cried after Kaede's execution. Everyone tried to comfort me, but I just keep crying. After that, Shuichi walked me back to my room.

"Th-Thanks... Shuichi..." I muttered. "Hey, (L/N), don't be too upset about her death, alright?" Shuichi said, hugging (Y/N) tightly. She just nodded, and went back to her room, and soon fell asleep.

~~~~•

The next day, Kaito invited me and Shuichi to a training lesson, his purpose was to make me and Shuichi cheer up... I think. I just tried to train as hard as I could.

Doing push-ups is not my thing. But... being with them is fun. After all, I enjoyed it. I quickly gone back to my room and take a quick shower.

I went to bed... but... All I could think about is Kaede... The darkness surrounds me only get more creepy and creepier. "Why can't I sleep?!" I groaned, and got up.

I got out of my room, and walk towards the library. Maybe some books will entertain me... "Oh~ Is someone breaking the rules~?" A voice spoke, making me flinch. "U-Uh... wh-who's there?" I asked, turning back.

"Oh, you don't recognize me?" The voice continues. "K-Kokichi...?" I asked, hoping that it'd be just him. "False." The figure came closer, and I just moved backwards, until I hit the wall...

"Wh-What are you doing?!" I shouted, hoping that they wouldn't kill me. "Shhh, you should learn how to be quiet, (L/N)" The figure put their finger on my mouth. I looked at their sleeves... wait... this is Kaede's sleeve style!

"A-Akamatsu?!" I asked. "Yup! That's me!" Kaede said, moving out of the shadow, letting me see her face more clear. "Wh-What are you doing here? I-I saw you got executed!" I said, holding her hand. "Th-This isn't a dream, right?"