<37> Pregame!Hajime x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: neutral
Request by: fr1e (On Quotev)

So, actually, I wanted to make this inside Hope's Peak, but I just noticed that this is Pregame XD (Stupid Author)
Anyway, I better done this great like the other pregames sksksk

So, actually, I wanted to make this inside Hope's Peak, but I just noticed that this is Pregame XD (Stupid Author)Anyway, I better done this great like the other pregames sksksk

there's this game i played, and this girl named 'Nanami', she's obsessed over normality because her talents is incredible, she can master anything in just knowing the basics, so she really just want to be 'normal' so the other kids won't judge her

That's something I wanna share because I might have written Hajimeme like so
———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Hey Hajime... you doing ok there..?" I asked while looking at my boyfriend, who's looking like he just had a breakdown or something, but in fact, it's not a break down, he's just overreacting.

"Yeah... I'm fine... but... I don't really know why people wants to talk to me so bad! It's just... weird.... I really want to be a normal person, (Y/N)! You think I'm a normal person too, right?" Hajime then looked at me desperately. I honestly didn't know how to response, so I just nodded a yes for him to just stop talking about this topic.

"Oh, you remember yesterday, where I have to bring the boxes for Miss.Yukizome?" (I decided to keep her, cuz, Author-chan is out of names) I asked while wanting to change the topic. "Well... it's quite rude to just ask me alone to bring those heavy boxes..." I pouted.

"Ah, I'm sorry that I wasn't there, (Y/N)! It's just... I have other things to do..." Hajime sighed as I chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I know, but I got some help! And I'll let you guess who it is!" I smiled, and look at my boyfriend again.

"Hmm... perhaps Hiyoko?" He asked, while looking at me. "Aww... you got it right!" I pouted. "But yes, it is Hiyoko, but! Mahiru wouldn't stop following her, so she's kinda an obstacle for us to bring the boxes..." I said.

"Hey!! Are you who we saw on TV a few days ago? Hajime Hinata, right?!" A group if the people we never saw before just came to us. I really wanted to do something to protect my boyfriend, but I'm kind of a social shy.

"Ohh, is this your lover? Wow! They're sure pretty!" One of the boy in that group said. "I-I think that we should go, (Y/N)..." Hajime then quickly got my arm, and pulled me away from that group. "W-Wait! There's a lot more we want to ask!!"

After we got to a safe place, I let out a loud sigh, and so did Hajime. "That was quite tough, huh?" I asked while looking at him. "Yeah... that's my daily life... (Y/N)..." Hajime then sighed.

"Wow, the way you mentioned your life, it seems like you hate it a lot, huh?" I giggled, and looked at Hajime again. "Yeah, of course, I wanted to be a nobody! I wanted to live a normal life! How did I even got to this place right now? I don't know!" After he said, he groaned a bit. I extended my hand to pat his back.

"I'm jealous of your life... (Y/N)..." It's weird since Hajime hate fame though. Because everyone would kill for his spot. Like, people love fame, but not Hajime Hinata. He's totally different from other people. And that's what I love and hate about it. Oh well, you get some, you lose some.

"I think that those people are gone, Hajime..." I said as I looked outside, and see that the group is gone. Hajime nodded, and went out with me. I looked at my small watch, and it labeled 8:15. "Ah... it's almost time for class! Let's just go now, Hajime!" I panicked, and Hajime just nods.

We made it to class on time, but other students wouldn't shut up about Hajime. I hated those whispers. I mean, even though it doesn't say bad things about Hajime or me, but it's just annoying, that's all.

Soon, class has ended, and a few people talked to Hajime. But a girl stood right besides me making me gazed over her side.

"Oh, Nanami? Why are you looking at Hajime? I mean, if you want to talk to him, just do!" I said, and looked over to my boyfriend again. "Nah, why should I talk to a person who got popular for no reason?" Chiaki scoffed. "That kind of person should be just like a normal ones, I mean, that the hell is special about this guy? He's just some random ass dude!"

I frowned at her words. "Hey, watch your mouth, Nanami! He's a human too! You have no right to say that about him!" I shouted. That pretty much attract Hajime's attention to me. "Believe what you want, I won't judge." Chiaki shrugged while walk away from the classroom. I just huffed, and look at Hajime again.

"What was it, (Y/N)?" Hajime ask, looking at the direction that Chiaki just left. "Just some random person who hates you." I frowned. "I suggest you to not talk to Chiaki, alright?" Hajime nodded, and spoke again. "Well, we should head to eat, right?"

I think about it for a while. "Yeah, of course, but... let's go to the bench outside the school, I don't want anyone to interrupt us." I said, and Hajime nodded. I took my bento box, and we started walking.

"Hmm..."

"Is there something wrong, (Y/N)?" Hajime asked while looking at me. "You haven't touched you food... so I'm getting worried..." But I just shook my head about it. "It's alright, Haji! I'm just paranoid..." I sighed.

"That doesn't make you escape from your problems, (Y/N)..." Hajime sighed. "What? Should I buy a book of 'how to find excuses to my boyfriend'?" I said, and chuckled a bit. But Hajime just continues to look at me dead in the eye.

"Fine... I'm just scared that... you'll leave me... I mean, you're popular and all... so there's probably many girls/boy (Base on your gender) will want you... I mean... they'll try to seduce you, y'know?" I frowned while saying that, and avoid Hajime's contact.

But his warm hand cupped to my cheek, and make me look at him again. "No, (Y/N), I'll never leave you. "Leaving you is the last thing I'll do in this life, so don't worry, alright? I'm always here for you! Sp stay positive! You know I love you, (Y/N)!" Hajime then smiles at me.

"Of course Haji! I believe in you!"

————————————————————————

I'm not proud of this, but hey, I guess I did it? :/

Words: 1072

18/3/2020