<27> Monodam x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Neutral
Request by: @verakumarz
Idk why wouldn't this thing tag, but I give up :/
Warning: Spoilers!

Anyway, this is the original bear Monodam, so I'll make this a 'friendship ship'.
Does that make sense? I don't know :/

——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
A Killing Game? Seriously? Whatever, spending time around these bears won't do any good. I'll just get out of here...

I've always been quiet. No, I'm not shy, I'm just... don't want to talk to anyone. They all doesn't seems to be very nice. Even that Kaede girl. I mean, they all could kill anytime!

So I decided to just hide away from everyone. Maybe they wouldn't pick on me much. But... it's ok if I die too. It's not like anyone cares...

I lie on my bed, and looking at the ceiling. So boring... I decided to take a nap. But got disturbed! I heard the sound of an Monokub inside, so I flop up my bed to see what is it.

A certain green robot was inside my room, Monodam.

"Ugh, what do you want? Don't you think you've cause enough trouble?!" I groaned at the robot. "I-JUST-WANT-TO-SAY-THAT-THERE'S-A-KEY-IN-YOUR-ROOM-SO-YOU-CAN-EASY-ACESS-IN-AND-OUT." He replied, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure, whatevs! Now just get out of my room already! Having you inside my room, people will think I'm the mastermind or some shit!" I shouted at the robot, but it just silently came out. "GOODBYE-URSINE".

How annoying.

But to think again, I'm a bit rude to Monodam... I mean, he has been very quiet at the start, but he choose to talk to me? How weird...

I shook out my thoughts, and begin to take the keys on the table, putting it inside my pocket, and proceed to go to bed.

~~~~•

Ding Dong. Bing bong

"Ugh... another hopeless day..." I muttered as I went out of the bed I adore so much. It's quite comfortable, actually. But yeah, it's still Monokuma's property...

I wanted to go out to the Dining Hall to get some food, but... I just can't. I mean, what if someone just surprise attack me? What if I can't defend myself? What if I die? I don't want that...!

So with a lot of thinking back and forth, I decided to not go anywhere. Stays inside is always the best idea... I stand up, and searches for anything on the shelves, maybe a note book? A pencil?

I actually found both, and began sketching some random stuff. But then, a knock on the door snap me out of anything I've been doing.

"Who's there...?" I asked.

But there's no answer.

If it's the Monokubs, then they'd have barges in already... it's odd to be someone out here... knocking on the door... and didn't responds...

"Um... is someone out there?" I asked again, but shout a bit. I decided to ignore the knock, cause if I opens the door, 99% that I'd get killed immediately.