<Random> Danganronpa characters as Mirai Nikki

Woah, technology!
Ok, so first of everything in the world, this is random. So don't sue me.
This is just the reason why I found the characters appealing for the roles, it's just... random...
It've been 2 years since I've watched that anime, so I've to search it up again. And again, I'll only put 12 participants in, and a few side characters that I like.

•#1•
Kaede Akamatsu
Took place of: Yukiteru Amano
Now, now, I know you guys would be like: "But Author-chan! Yuki is a boy! Not a gurl!" Yeah, I want Kaede to be the protagonist. Besides, she deserved better...

•#2•
Rantaro Amami
Took place of: Yuno Gasai
Because, Yuno is labeled as 'popular', 'smart', and beautiful. So I guess that our avocado boy could fit the role of that. Besides, Yandere!Avocado isn't that bad.

•#3•
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Took place of: Takao Hiyama
Oof, being the first to die is tough... anyway, it's because this Takao guy is a teacher, so I think Taka is fit for that role, fight me-

•#4•
Shuichi Saihara
Took place of: Keigo Kurusu
Honestly, when I watch the anime, this guy goes up and down. Like, there's one time where he's like: "Oh, I want to kill First!" But then he doesn't anymore. It's kinda weird character development, but anyway, I choose Shuichi to be in this position, is because he's the detective here. No, I'm not speaking about Kyoko. Sorry tho 😭

•#5•
Kokichi Oma
Took place of: Reisuke Houjou
O m g. I love this kid, I mean, a lot. Even though he tried to kill Yuno and Yuki for like, God knows how many times? But I love him. Too bad he died. (I mean, bruh). The reason why I took this role for Kokichi is because he fits it. Lying and deceiving, acting cute for some reason. Anyway, yeah, Kokichi is perfecto for this shito.

•#6•
Korekiyo Shinguji
Took place of: Tsubaki Kasugano
This gal. This gal. THIS GAL. This gal pissed me off, like, a lot, I hate her. But anyway, at least she ded. But anyway, I know she's uh... not into humanity or some shit that Kiyo studies. But yeah, I just think that he fits.

•#7•
(Author-chan is calculating who the faq is the lovebirds in here)
Nekomaru Nidai and Akane Owari
Took place of: Marco Ikusaba and Ai Mikami
Ok, first of all, I'm not interested in their characters development, second of all. IkUsAbA? Ok, I'll stop now. Anyway, the reason I chose Nekomaru and Akane, is because they're the strongest pair in here, so I think that it'd fit. Besides, it's c a n o n.

•#8•
Maki Harukawa
Took place of: Kamado Ueshita
I know you guys will me shouting at me and said: "Why wouldn't you put Maki in Minene?! Why Kamado?!" Well, FUQ IT! I mean, she's the ONLY orphanage, and have a lil bit of child caregiver trait! So yeah, be it.

•#9•
Peko Pekoyama
Took place of: Minene Uryu
Now, who's the immortal character? SHE IS! I'm so freaking happy that she survived! I don't like her at first, but I do now, she's a cool character, the reason why I put Peko here, is because she's a sword woman, and she's strong, besides, Fuyuhiko can have her~

•#10•
Gundham Tanaka
Took place of: Karyuudo Tsukishima
He loves his dogs man, he.love.his.DOGS. So I think that Gundham is the PERFECT place for this! I mean, who wouldn't think that??? *Insert a bunch of peeps raising objection signs*

•#11•
Tsumugi Shirogane
Took place of: John Bacchus
Rantaro can have his revenge now *evil laughter*

•#12•
(So... who is blind... and crazy here...?)
Nagito Komaeda
Took place of: Yomotsu Hirasaka
Ok, I don't like him... cause... um... But I like Nagito, of course! But for this... idk who to put in. There's no one that's more crazy than Nagito tbh.

Side Characters

•Deus Ex Machina•
Junko Enoshima
Look, she's the mastermind, there's no reason why I shouldn't put her in this freaking place.

•Muru Muru•
Mukuro Ikusaba
Yeah, cuz, Mukuro isn't lazy, but she always follows Junko, so that make sense...?

•Ouji Kosaka•
Chiaki Nanami
Ok, I... I love Chiaki. But... she's the traitor... y'know what I mean...? Oh well, anyway, she'd betray Kaede at first, but then will become friends with her soon enough, so don't worry.

•Aru Akise•
Kyoko Kirigiri
He has a freaking detective diary! So there's no reason why I shouldn't put Kyoko here, and uh... I'm definitely not shipping Kaede with Kyoko...

•Hinata Hino•
Hajime Hinata
Woah, woah, I'm not saying that Gundham's Hajime's dad or anything! Calm down, jee. It's just... it has the Hinata here... I can't-

So, those are the characters that I think would fit, feel free to object, and make your own thoughts!

Words: 839

18/3/2020