<83> Yandere!Kokichi x F!Reader

"What the heck are you talking about?!" Kaito shouted, raising up his fist of rage as he glares at the boy standing smiling in question. "Weeell, if you hadn't noticed. This place hasn't been the safest, has it?"

"Y-Yeah, we get that but-" "You can't go as far as just locking (Y/N) up inside of your dorm!" Tsumugi shouted after, her expression does not get any less stressed. "Come on... Kaede's betrayal, Kirumi willing to kill anyone for her own sake... You think I can trust any of you anymore?" Kokichi smirked. "And there's also that murder girl~ If you know what I'm talking about."

"Shut up! She doesn't want to hurt anyone!" The astronaut boy defended.

The whole thing started when there's no one can find you anywhere, even when they've looked everywhere in the school grounds, even in those three weird rooms they've just unlocked... But the answer was only given when Kokichi came along to the Dining Hall and explained everything.

"Damn, looks like this gremlin is definitely going to do some kinky fuckin' shit to that bitch (Y/N) tonight. I'll make sure to pay attention to the sounds haha!" Miu laughed it off as the others just looks at her, disturbed.

"U-Um... But I still don't get how you feel the need to just lock her up like that..." Shuichi stammers, hand on his chin as he just looks at Kokichi curiously. "Oh shut up. What do you know about my feelings? I just need to keep (Y/N) safe until the end of the game... And when it's finally just the two of us..."

"Kehehehe... You speak as if you're planning something drastic..." "Maaybe I am." Kokichi only replied until so to Korekiyo before continuing. "But now that I've explained everything, I'll head back to my dorm to see my beloved then!"

With that, the supreme leader only walked out of the Dining Hall so casually as if he just went in to tell them that the sky is indeed, blue today.

...

Kokichi inserted the key to the door of his own dorm. Hearing a click, he pushed the door in, revealing a darken room with almost no light on.

And smiled at the sight of you.

"(Y/N)..."

You couldn't speak. Well. Even if you wanted to, you can't.

Your body cowered at the sight of him, your legs moving closer to your body and your hands being tied up to the bed frame clenches as you move your own body closer to the hem of the bed. "What are you so scared at me for? We knew each other for so long (Y/N)..."

Well if you're saying about a week is 'so long' with you trying to avoid him at every step then sure. You two have known each other for just that.

You started shaking, especially your head at the sight and sound of him coming closer to you, to the bed, and walking inside of the dorm room. "Don't worry, I've got approval of the others too." Kokichi gave you one of his most innocent smile ever. "They're all fine with me keeping you here."

What?

"I told them I should be the one to keep you safe from all those murderers out there. Since you know, all of the people we've ever trusted... All committed some unforgivable sins..."

...

"You look like you want to say something..." Kokichi smirked as he admires your face a little more. "I'm going to take ofd this gag, just don't scream. What's the point? They all know that you're here."

Even though you two did not make an agreement or anything, Kokichi still softly touched the cloth in your mouth, and slowly took it down. "There, more comfortable now?"

You immediately gasped for air, your body loosen guard as you tries to stay calm.

...

"Y-You... Aren't going to kill me?"

Kokichi only stared at you with the question.

"Hahaha! Of course not! Why would I kill my beloved?"

"I-I mean... With all the restraints- A-And the muffler... I-" "Calm down... I'm not going to hurt you like how these assholes do." Kokichi reassured, patting on your back and brought out some food he took from the Dining Hall. "I'll still let you go whenever our friends decide to kill each other again, of course." Kokichi said, starting to unwrap the sandwich. "And only for the trial. Who knows what they'd try to do when it's still Investigation time?"

...

"But why would you keep me here? I see no benefit at all... Besides-"

"I like you a lot, (Y/N)"

If Kokichi wanted to shut you up with that, then he certainly did a great job.

"You see. When the second first motive started, I've already wanted to  just lock you up, juuust like this. But then a little birdie told me about Kaede's plan. So I thought maybe just need to get you away from the crime scene would be enough. And I succeeded."

"That's why..." You mutter, remembering of that day, Kokichi pestered you out of joining the Kaito's group, and lured you out of the basement in general just for you to not become one of the suspects.

"But then. Kirumi's incident happened. I mean, I can still protect you from behind like I always does, that's why I told Gonta to definitely have to get you to the Insect Meet and Greet. But I don't know how much longer I have control over everything like this."

You stared at Kokichi dumbfounded, finally getting what he's trying to say. "So you decide to keep me here..." "Where no one can touch you. No one can hurt you, (Y/N)"

"Well, of course except from you yourself and me. But I'm not gonna do that... Everyone would know it was me then, that'd be so boring." Kokichi laughed it off and started feeding you the cold sandwich he is still holding in his hands until now.

You took a bite without hesitation, started chewing, swallow the piece before taking another bite. It was quite uncomfortable with Kokichi just staring at you like there's no tomorrow. He stared so lovingly you were starting to get the creeps.

"I-It's just a little funny." You wanted to distract yourself a little. "Monokuma took away my freedom by putting us in a small school like this..." You paused for a while. "And now you took it too, by putting me into your dorm room."

"Hmm... If we weren't here, I'd have still kidnapped you back to my Supreme Leader Base nonetheless." "Is it bigger than this room?" "Of course, who do you take me for? The Ultimate Supreme Leader with his 10000 members would obviously have a huge organization secret base." "Are you sure it's not just ten members?" "Do not underestimate the Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

You just chuckled while taking another bite.

"You seem pretty willing to just be in here." "What else can I do? Kill you?" Kokichi laughed a little at that. "Besides, it's not like I mind... I don't have a better purpose than staying in one place, and you're giving me just the excuse to do that."

"Then..."

Kokichi leaned closer to your face,

before drawing a smile on his lips.

"I'm glad then."

...

"Just don't ever leave me (Y/N)."