<50> Pregame!Rantaro x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside World
Gender: Neutral
Request by: grape rat (On Quotev)

Fluffy-chan, I tried my best qwq

————————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Hmm..." I was lost in thoughts like any other day, and think about some random things in the world. "What are you thinking about?" And there's my boyfriend, Rantaro, who just asked me the same question whenever I lost in thoughts

"Ah, it's nothing." I said, but Rantaro thought about it, and smirked. "Are you thinking about that?" His question make me flinch a bit. "R-Rantaro! No! I'm not!" I defended as he just leaned closer. "C'mon (N/N), if you want to do it, you can ask me!~" Rantaro said as I pushed him away.

"Hell nah!" You said, and Rantaro leaned out. "Oh well, anyway, what would you like for you drink, (N/N)?" Rantaro asked as I thought about it. "Uhh, Hot Cocoa! Oh! Extra creamy! I love cream!" You said as Rantaro smirked at you again. Oh shit... "Are you trying to turn me on, (Y/N)?" "Nope, just get me my drink, or we breakup!" I threatened as Rantaro chuckled.

"Oh, of course, darling. I'll be back!" Rantaro said, and got inside the coffee shop, while I just wait for him. That's what we do every Saturday. We'll go somewhere to have our date, yes, but first we'll have to grab our drink. (Honestly, I don't have any idea where I'm going at)

"Oh, hey there! (Y/N)!" I turned to see Shuichi... and Kaede, another couple from our class. Well, the most bitchy couple to be exact.

"Oh, hi Saihara, Akamatsu..." I sighed and looked at them. "Well? Where's your boyfriend? Did he leave you?" Kaede asked as you scoff and crossed your arms. "Only you need to be aware of your boyfriend, Kaedead, he looks like he could leave you for any girls!" I giggled and pointed at Shuichi.

"Wha-? Aw, that's rude!" Shuichi pouted and wrapped his arms around Kaede. "I'll never leave you, and you know that!" Kaede just giggled. "Ha! Have your boyfriend ever been sweet like this?"

"I can do better."

As I heard of that, I turned around and saw Rantaro holding 2 cup of drinks, and leaned in to hug my waist, and then kissed me on the lips. After that, he just pulled out, and smirked at Kaede and Shuichi.

"R-Rantaro..." I muttered, now my face is red as Himiko's hair. "Hm? You like it, (Y/N)?~" Rantaro asked as I just covered my face with my hand.

"Ugh, whatever, we'll see each other again!" Kaede scoffed, and walked away with Shuichi trailing behind.

"Y-Yeah... I like it, Taro..." I blushed and looked away. "But you just showed up like that scared me! Sheesh!" I pout, and get my drink out of his hand. "So? How was it?" Rantaro asked and lean closer to me.

"Yeah, it was fine." I looked away, and you both continues walking. When you reached your house. "H-Hey... Rantaro... Can I get another kiss?" You looked at Rantaro and pointed to your lips.

"Hm? Of course, my darling!"

————————————————————————

Words: 545

28/3/2020