<31> Rantaro x Ultimate Doll Maker!F!Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside World
Gender: Female
Request by: red (On Quotev)

Nice idea, I like it

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Hey (Y/N)!" I looked at where the voice came from, it was my friend, Kokichi. "Oh, hi Oma! How can I help you?" "Nishishi! Well, the math homework today is sooo hard! Can you please help me with it?" Kokichi asked, but I could only smiles at him, and nodded.

"Oh, and I've noticed that you wore different make up, huh?" Ona giggled, and point at my face. "Ah, of course! I'm glad that Hope's Peak let me wear them, though." I smiled. "But Oma... will I... ever be like my dolls...?" I asked, looking at the ground. "Nishishi, maybe, who knows, (Y/N)?" Kokichi smiled, and took out a notebook from his bag.

"Here, I'd like you to take the notes in here, alright, (Y/N)-chan?" Kokichi said, after I take the notes, he jogged away. "Of... course..." I sighed, and put the notebook inside my bag.

But before I could get out of school, Ruruka stopped me. "C-Can I help you?" I asked. "Well, I need you to buy me these ingredients for my sweets by tomorrow! Got it?" Ruruka asked, and gave me a paper that list everything that she needs. "A-Alright... I'll be happy to help...!" I smiled at the pink haired girl. "Anyway! Now I need to find Seiko-chan, bye (Y/N)!"

I nodded as she ran away. I only helped others... because they need me. I need them to be my friends. I need to be like my dolls. Always be ready for everything, and do everything that others told me to. And I'll do it, no matter what!

"Oh, hi (Y/N)!" A familiar voice came, and I looked up, it was Rantaro, a... friend of mine. "Ah, hi Amami, how can I help you?" But then, Rantaro just shook his head, and continued one. "I told you that you can just call me Rantaro, (Y/N), we're friends, aren't we?" I nodded in response, and begin to put the paper of the ingredients Ruruka needs in my back pack. "Hm? What's that?" Rantaro ask, pointing to the paper. "Oh! It was just some stuff I need to buy!" I forced a smile. "Is it for yourself.... or...?" "It was for my mom! She wanted to try to make cakes, so she asked me to buy them after school!" I smiled at Rantaro again.

I really don't want to lie to him, but he's always care about me if someone ask me to do something, I don't understand why, but he just did. It was pretty annoying, so I decided to lie.

"Oh, is that so? Well, do you mind me accompany you?" The green haired boy gave me a warm smile. But before I could answer, a pair of arms wrapped around my neck. "Heya!! (Y/N)! I need you to do something for me!!" I immediately knew who was it. "Oh, hi Enoshima... what can I help you with?" She let go of me, and started. "Well, there's a art project... which is about... ehh, I don't remember... hey Mukuro! What was it?" Mukuro thought for a bit, and began. "Um, I'm pretty sure it was about traditional Japan stuff...?" "Well, we have an art project about that traditional Japan, and you see, being a fashionista like me doesn't have time for those stuff, so can you help me out, (Y/N)-kouhai???"

Junko looked at me with those sparkling eyes, I already know that I have a lot of works, but for our friendship's sake, I decided to say yes. "Of course Enoshima! You need it by tomorrow, right?" "Yupp! Thank you (Y/N)!! You're the best!!" Junko cheerfully said, and pulled Mukuro to ran out of school with her.

"Why did you accept that?" Rantaro asked. Ah... I forgot he were here too... "Well, I had free time, so I helped her out! Is that a wrong thing to do?" "Yes, it is." "What?! How?!" "Because, she has to do her own works, she can't just push it all to you!"