<13> Sick!Nagito x Depressed!F!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Outside world
Gender: Female
Request by: Moonlight (On Quotev)

Ehh... Nagito when he's sick is going to be a bit like when he has the Liar Disease.

———————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Nagito Komaeda is my lovely boyfriend. But today, I haven't seen him... where's he...? Why didn't he go to school?

"Oh, good morning, Hajime..." I looked at the boy who just sit besides me. Yes, he's a reverse course student, but I like to talk with everyone! "So... you didn't hang out with Nagito anymore?" Hajime asked. "No... I didn't see him today..." I frowned. "Maybe he's sick?!"
Hajime patted my back. "It's ok, you just need to visit him when school's out!" "Yeah.... wait, how are you and Chiaki?" I asked. "Yeah, we're fine, but she's... still stick to her games..." Hajime frowned. "Well, can't change her." I shrugged.

~~~~•

After school, I decided to walk to Nagito's house. "Nagito!" I knocked on his door. No answer... "Nagito?" I knocked again. "It's me, (Y/N)!" I waited for another while, and decided to open his door. It was locked...

I decided to take out my spare key that Nagito gave me, and unlock the door. "Nagito? Are you home?" I asked, and close the door behind me. I looked at everywhere, kitchen, bathroom, anywhere. But the last one is his room...

Hesitantly, I opened the door. Nagito is lying on his bed, seems like he's sleeping... I walk closer to his bed, and placed my hand on his forehead. Is he... sick?

Worried, I took out my phone to text Mikan.

Tsumiki-san

(Y/N): Mikan! I need you!

Mikan: Yes? What can I help?

(Y/N): Nagito is sick! And I need a nurse! And you're the only one I know!

Mikan: O-Ok! Text me the location! I'll come there as soon as I could!

(Y/N): *Location*

———

Suddenly, Nagito opened his eyes. "Nagito! Are you alright?" I asked, worriedly. "Go away..." He muttered. "Wh-What...? Nagito... y-you're pretty sick..." "Ugh, I don't want to see you here!" He said, but shouting now.

"N-Nagito... um... y-you should sleep more..." I stuttered, not believing what he said to me... "No! I told you to leave! You're the most annoying person I've ever seen!" I was speechless, and obliged to his request, and went out of his room.

I sat down on the floor, and tears threatened to fall from my eyes. Why does... Nagito act like that?

Then there's some knocking on the door, I hurriedly sat up and wipe my tears away, and open the door. "Thanks, Mikan!" I forced a smile at the nurse. "Well, Nagito is just inside his room..." And I led Mikan to Nagito's room. Thank God that he's asleep. I frowned looking at him. I don't want to believe what he said, but... it hurts.

To hear those from your boyfriend is hurt.

Everything is hurt.

"Hey Mikan? I'll go home for now, take care of him for me, ok?" I smiled at Mikan before getting out, she just nodded and continue her work of taking care of Nagito.

~~~~•

The next day, I proceed walking to school. And from afar, I could see Nagito... "Oh, good morning, (Y/N), did you go meet Nagito yesterday?" Hajime asked. "I... did..." I frowned at the 'Nagito' word. "God, what happened to your eyes? It's red!" "It's ok... I just cried too much..." I tiredly answered. Before Hajime could proceed, Nagito got in the conversation. "I was sick yesterday, but luckily, Milan took care of me!" Nagito sighed in relief.

I just glared at him. He didn't remember anything... "I'll go now..." I walked away from the boys. And I could tell that Hajime and Nagito is confused.

<Narrator's P.O.V>
Lunch time came, Nagito tried to talk to (Y/N), but she just ignored him. And continue with her day.

"(Y/N)! Please! Tell me what's wrong!" Nagito begged, but (Y/N) just ignore him, and go sit alone on another table.

Chiaki, who heard from Hajime that (Y/N) has been distant, she got to work and try to talk with the girl. "Hey, hey, (Y/N)..." Chiaki said, walk closer to (Y/N)'s table. "Oh... hi Chiaki..." (Y/N) frowned. "What happened? Why are you so distant with us?" Chiaki asked.

"Oh... I'm sorry... it's just..." (Y/N) trailed off. "Listen, yesterday, when I go visit Nagito, he got a fever... but... he tell me negative things about me... and... I'm sad... you know... it hurts..." Chiaki understands (Y/N), and pat her back for comfort.

~~~~•

"Yeah, you must've told (Y/N) something that made her upset..." Chiaki tiredly said to Nagito. "I-Is that so? How am I supposed to talk to her? She wouldn't forgive a trash like me..." Nagito frowned. "Stop it Nagito... just tell her that you didn't mean it, and apologize." Chiaki suggested. "But if she doesn't forgive me? What if she hates a garbage like me forever?!"

Chiaki just sighed at Nagito, and pat on his back. "C'mon, I'll lead you there, ok?" Chiaki then grab Nagito's arm and pulled him to where (Y/N) sat. "Hey, hey." (Y/N) turned her head to Chiaki, who is with Nagito...

"I'm sorry, I'll go now." As (Y/N) tried to get up, Nagito grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist, stopping her. "Yes...?"

Ending #1: Forgive and forget.

"I-I'm really sorry (Y/N)! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Nagito cried. "P-Please forgive me..."

(Y/N) just look at the boy, who is now crying. Desperately for forgiveness. (Y/N) stared at Nagito for a while, and patted his back. "I-It's alright... you didn't mean to do it..." "Y-You forgive me?" Nagito asked again. "Of course." And they pulled into a hug.

Chiaki just smiled, glad that she helped the two of them get back together.

Ending #2: Why should I?

"I-I'm really sorry (Y/N)! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Nagito cried. "P-Please forgive me..."

(Y/N) just look at the boy, who is now crying. Desperately for forgiveness. She just stared at him. And walk away like nothing happened. "Wait! (Y/N)!" Chiaki called, but (Y/N) wouldn't turn her back.

"I-I knew it... I was just being an idiot..." Nagito cried. Hajime and Chiaki spend their time comforting the lucky student.

————————————————————————

So cringe lmao.

But anyway, hope this satisfies you.

Words: 1109

19/2/2020