<30> Leon x Yandere!F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Outside World
Gender: Female
Request by: Denki Kaminari (On Quotev)

Don't blame me if this turn out bad :,D

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Me and Leon was supposed to hang out today, only the two of us! But... he has to be popular... he has to have fangirls all around him!

I glared at the girls that surrounds him, complimented him, flirts with him. One more time... and I'll kill them all... I'll kill anyone who get close to Leon!

Calming myself down, and doesn't let my true self out, I walked closer to Leon and the group of girls. "Leon-kun!! Let's go, won't we?~" I asked, and quickly grab his arm. "U-Uh, of course, (Y/N)-san!" Leon smiled at me. That smile... it's so cute! I could watch it all day!

I received many glares from the girls, but I couldn't mind, I was too busy to look at Leon. We started walking to a local coffee shop, and I ordered (F/D). We were waiting for our food... and then... she came by.

"Oh, hi Kuwata! Hi (L/N)!" Sayaka Maizono said with that fake smile of hers. I mean, how could that not fake?! She obviously just want to seduce my Leon! I can't let that happen! I can't!

"Oh, good morning Maizono!" Leon waved back. "Well, do you want to hang out with us too?" "Wait! Leon! You said it'd only be the two of us!!" I pouted, trying to be cute. "A-Ah... right, sorry (Y/N)..." He rubbed the back of his head, and turn to look at Sayaka again.

"It's alright, I came here with my friends anyway!" Sayaka smiled, and left the table, to come with the group of friends of hers...

She just want to make Leon jealous, right? Then I'll show you who's the boss...

~~~~•

After our date at the coffee shop, we parted ways. I noticed that Sayaka was still there with her friends, so I decided to walk up to her. "Hey Maizono-san!" I waved, and she just waves back. "Well, I have a sleep over party tonight, there's Kaede, and Kyoko-san too, wanna join?" I asked, hoping that she'd say yes.

"Huh? Really? Of course! What time?" "Hmm... is 7:00 pm ok with you?" Sayaka nodded as a 'yes', and I just smiled at her. "Well, see you tonight, Maizono!"

~~~~•

It is now 7:00 pm. I'm ready for everything. I'm ready to end her life. Sayaka Maizono's life.

I could hear my doorbell rings, and I immediately went to unlock the door, to see that familiar face. "Oh! Hi Maizono! I guess that you cam first, huh?" I asked, smiling at the blue haired girl.

"Oh! I'm early? I'm glad!" Sayaka smiled, and enters the house. This is perfect! I close the door behind me, and pull out my sharpest knife that I've always carried around. "Hey, (L- Wait! What are y-" Before she could finish, I rushed to her, and stabbed her in the head. "This... this is for taking MY Leon AWAY from ME!" I shouted, and took the knife out, and determined to stab her one more time in the heart.

"Hahahaha... you see, Sayaka? I always win! So don't even think about taking him away from me!" I said, and took out the knife. Since I live alone, so it'll be easy for me to hide the corpse... I'll dispose it... someday...

I dragged her downstairs, and tied her up to the wall... just to make it clean. As I remember, my school has a incinerator, so I'd dispose of my clothes there.

I cleaned up the floor with bleach, not leaving any traces of blood back. Then, I took out some black bags to put the body inside. It was quite hard to cut the body parts, but I did it. Sayaka is now in 3 separated bags. (Happy Sugar Life vibes haha)

~~~~•

"Sayaka went missing?!"

"The pop star?!"

"What happened to her?!"

Tch, why is everyone panicking? She's just dead! Nothing special happened to her...

But all of my thoughts stopped when I met him. Leon Kuwata. "L-Leon! Have you heard? Sayaka went missing!" I cried to my dear Leon, faking that I was missing her.

"Yeah... quite sucks, huh?" Leon sighed, and I was just smirking while hugging him. Soon, we separated ways for a bit.

I only left you because I have some job to take care of... I'll be back, my darling.

I picked up the bags from my bike, and carry it to the trash room. It was quite hard to doesn't get noticed by other students. But eventually, I carried it there.

I burned every parts of Sayaka, and also my bloody clothings. After that, I went on a trip to find Leon.

I thought everything was done. But no. NOW the girls in her team were flirting with HIM! How could they?! And Leon...! He even patted their head! No! Leon shouldn't touch any of those filthy girls! He can only touch me!

My blood boiled up, and as angry as I am, I pulled out the knife, and ran to the girls at full speed. "DIE, YOU FILTHY BITCH!" I shouted and raised my knife. But... I didn't stab her... instead, I stabbed Leon.

"L-Leon...?...?" I asked, looking what I've done. "(L/N)!! What have you done?!" One of the girls screamed. "Call the police! Ambulance! Quick!" One of them screamed. There's something more, but I couldn't care.

"L-Leon... I hurt you... how could I...?" I sobbed. "You little... you killed Sayaka, didn't you?!" Leon shouted at me. "Oh... please don't shout at me, darling, it hurts to see you shout at me..." But Leon refused to look at me.

"Why... I did it for you, Leon!" But then, I felt someone grabbed my arm, realizing it was the teachers, or maybe the girls, I swing my arm and stabbed the person.

"(Y-Y/N)!! What have y-you done?!" Leon shouted. "Oh Leon... I'm sorry that you'd have to see this... but you see... I love you, Leon." I grabbed his face, and pulled him closer to mine. "And you're mine... Leon..." I stabbed him once again, but I muffled his scream by kissing him passionately.

I pulled out, and raised my knife higher, and that's when... I don't know anything anymore.

———————————————————————

A.k.a, you died.

Anyway, I've never once read a Yandere!Reader in my entire life! So idk how it's gonna be! So forgive me if I did anything wrong.

The next one will be one of my fav request! Rantaro x Ultimate/SHSL Doll Maker!F!Reader! I love that request, it's creative! But the problem is if I can write it right :,)

Words: 1137

6/3/2020