<🎊> Chihiro x F!Reader x Chiaki

Danganronpas
Outside world
Gender: Female
Event: Happy birthday, Chiaki and Chihiro!
Warning: Spoiler for DR:THH

First of all, I'm sorry for skipping Nekomaru, Hiyoko and Toko's birthdays!
But I wasn't in the mood to make anything, so sorry!

———————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"Ehh? How are you so good at this game, Chiaki??" I whined as I looked at the light pink-haired girl, who's still concentrating to her game. "This is how you get the Ultimate Gamer title, huh?" I asked.

She didn't even looked at me once, so I decided to stand up. "Anyway, we have to go to class, right? If won't then Miss Yukizome will be worried!" I said, as Chiaki slowly stand up. I sighed, and walked away first.

She's always with her games...

~~~~•

Lunchtime came, I walked out of class, and proceed to go to computer room, but Chiaki stopped me. "Huh? Where are you going, (Y/N)? I thought we're going to play games..." Chiaki frowned after that. She do care, huh?

"Well, I promised Chihiro that I'd meet her at lunchtime, so I have to go now...!" I smiled at the Gamer, which she only frowns back. "I'll walk you there, (Y/N). I'm not hungry anyway." Chiaki then follows me to the computer room.

But while going there, she didn't look at the controller even once! What's up with her...? I sighed before I walk inside the room.

"Ah, y-you came!" Chihiro smiled when he saw me. Yup, he. He told me that he was a boy a few days ago, so I knew his secret, but I guess Chiaki didn't know yet?

"Hmm... what will you guys do, anyway?" Chiaki asked. "Ah, nothing, Chihiro said that h-I mean she wants to teach me coding!" I smiled.

Chiaki nods, and walked to a chair.

Chihiro begin teaching me how to codes, and other things. After we finished, I took out the two bentos I've prepared for them, and told them to eat. Besides, today is their birthday!

Hey Chihiro, Chiaki! I made this myself, so please eat it, alright? But sorry though... I can't do anything much for your birthday..." I frowned. "I-It's alright, (Y/N)! I'm glad that you cared about me!" Chihiro smiled. "Yeah, and I'll definitely eat your amazing food, (Y/N)." Chiaki said.

I smiled at my two friends, and eat my bento.

~~~~•

"No! S-She's going to like me more!"

"Mhm? Why don't we ask her then?"

I can hear my two friends fights again. It's so weird! They've been fighting for... like, the whole day now!

I ran to them, and decide to ask them.

"Chihiro! Chiaki! What's going on?" I asked them both.

They both glared at each other first, and then turned to me. "We love you, (Y/N)! Choose one of us!" They shouted in unison.

"E-Eh?! W-Wait! C-Calm down! You both like me?!" I asked. "Yes... and since we're both girls, you can choose easier..." Chiaki said. I looked at them both nervously. "B-But... um... isn't this... too quick...? I mean..."

"You're not into girls?" Chiaki asked as I shook my head. "No! It's not like that! But..." I muttered.

"It's alright, (Y/N), you can always think about this!" Chihiro smiled. "And I'll fight for your heart, (Y/N)!" Then, he walked away. "I'll fight for you, too, (Y/N)." Chiaki said, and walked away, different path from Chihiro.

What am I supposed to do...?

———————————————————————

Ok, this was rushed xD

Words: 592

14/3/2020