<29> Kiyotaka x Depressed!F!Reader

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: Female
Request by: Denki Kaminari (On Quotev)
Warning; Speaks of cutting... you know the drills Jesus-

Yay, my fav genre! Anyway, I hope that you'd like it... or smth.

——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
Why am I in this Killing Game?

Isn't my normal life hard enough?

Why... why does everyone want to torture me?

I gazed around the gym, and look at the robot once again in disgust. But... at least... there's no bullies here... maybe... there's no one to stop me from doing things I want...

Soon, I got out of the gym to go back to my room. The room is... quite comfy... but it's just the camera... it's odd to have a camera in a room. Maybe Monokuma is just not trusting enough. Or he's a pervert.

But that doesn't stop me.

Who cares about he knows what I'm doing? He wants everyone to die anyway.

After check everything in my room, I start to walk to the Cafeteria. When I was there, it was empty, so I quickly take a knife, and hid it in the cloth that I bring with me.

But... I wasn't so lucky.

"Oh, hi (L/N)!" Kiyotaka was in my way, and I'm scared that he'd curious about the cloth that I bring with me. "Oh! Um... Hi Ishimaru!" I waved at him, one hand still holding the cloth.

"Well... what do you you have there, (L/N)?" Kiyotaka pointed at the with cloth. Biting my bottom lip, I thought of a lie. "Well, I was just bringing this to the washing room, is there anything wrong with it?" Kiyotaka looked at me for a while, and opened his mouth. "But... the washing room is that way, why are you walking to the dormitories?"

Jesus, really?!

"U-Um... I was kinda lost..? I mean, this is the first day I live here..." I said. "Well, that's ok, (L/N)! I can walk you there!" Kiyotaka then smiled at me, and I only frowned a bit. "I... can walk there on my own, I don't really need your help." I said.

"Well, just let me, (L/N)!" "Oh! i just remember! I have some more clothes in my bedroom! Now excuse me, I'll go get them!" I said, and ran past Kiyotaka and reached my room.

I open the door, and closed it quickly.

Why did he care anyway? I'm just a burden who doesn't need any help...

But to make my lie into the truth, I unwrapped the knife, and put it under my bed, and only take the cloth. I opened the closet to get some random clean clothes, and opened the door. Kiyotaka was standing just outside.

"Well, ready, (L/N)?" He asked. "Um... I can go on my own, Ishimaru, I... really don't need any help..." I frowned. But Kiyotaka ended up walking me to the washing room anyway.

After that, I walked straight back into my room. "Hey (L/N)! Do you... want to hang out later?" I shook my head. "Not really Ishimaru... maybe tomorrow!" I waved at him, and closed the door.

After hearing the footsteps gone away, I took the knife that was under my bed, and begin to cut myself. "Please... somebody... kill me..." I sobbed, and cut another line.

And another

And another...

...

~~~~•

"(L/N)! Let's go to eat breakfast with the others!" I can hear Kiyotaka knocking on my door, waiting outside there. "Wait a sec, Ishimaru! I-I need to change!" I shouted, and got up from my position. I got to the bathroom and clean up my wrist that is filled with pink blood. I straightened my hair, and wipe my tears.

With all of that done, I grab my jacket, and open the door while wearing it. "Let's go, Ishimaru!" I force a smile at the boy, and we both walk to the Cafeteria.

~~~~•

"(L/N)! Can you hang out with me now...?" Kiyotaka asked. "I would love to... but... I'm busy now!" I said, trying to make it to doesn't look really suspicious. "But... you can't be busy with anything... there's no homework either... then... does it mean...?!" "No! Of course not! Why would I kill anyone?!" I would rather kill myself more...

Kiyotaka sighed in relief, and continued his words. "Well, then it looks like you're not busy, then! Can we hang out no-" "I'm sorry, but I have to meet Chihiro later! So goodbye Ishimaru!" I smiled at him, and try to run back to my room.

~~~~•

<Kiyotaka's P.O.V>

Why didn't (Y/N) want to hang out with me?

Am I... boring?

Is there something going on with (Y/N)?

I have to find out!

I rushed to (Y/N)'s room, and knocked on her door, hoping that she'd answer. But nothing came. She didn't answer the door. I knocked again. But there's nothing.

"(L/N)? Is everything alright?" I knocked.

But there's still nothing. Is it impolite to enter a girl's room without permission...? Whatever, it doesn't matter! I grabbed the doorknob and spin it open.

But all I see is pink. "I-Ishimaru?!" (Y/N) asked, holding the knife on her arm. "No!" I shouted and rushed to her, take the knife from her hand, and hugging her tightly. "Why... why did you do that?! How could you do that?! Do you know how it hurts?!" I shouted, but all I hear is sobbing. "I-I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you... but don't be scared! I-I'm here now!"

I pulled out, and grabbed her shoulder. "Please... promise me that you wouldn't die... alright...?" She looked away from my eye. "Please, (Y/N)... I'm here for you... you don't have to be sad..." She slightly nodded. "I... promise..." (Y/N) muttered.

I hugged her again.

"I love you (Y/N)."

———————————————————————

Can we have an applause for Author-chan being alive? :D

Well, this is so cringe haha. But I did it! There's uhh... the next one is Leon x Yandere!F!Reader, and Rantaro x Ultimate/SHSL Doll Maker!F!Reader.

Words: 1029

6/3/2020