<Event!> Omg, a killing game book! (Closed)

Wow, you guys are so desperate xD

Either way, promise is promise, I'm not hosting a killing game book that will contains your own OCs! Yay!

For this event, I'll need 15 more OCs (8 males and 7 females). Cuz I've put my OC in too... just for me to have inspiration to write, nothing much.

Basic explanation: I'll use your OCs to put them inside a killing game, and I'll publish the book on Wattpad. (Maybe Danganronpa Amino too if I feel like it)

How do I plan the deaths and murders?: So in the template below, you will write how you wanna die and how you wanna be executed, so that if you're the chosen one for one of the victim or culprit, I'll have a plan for both. And how will I choose culprit and victim, you may ask? I'll use the name picker/wheel decide, so it's completely random.

OC details: Please do not choose a fun talent, but make it realistic, do not repeat talents with other members too. Please describe your OC as the best way you could so it'd be easier for me to draw. (Or maybe you can send me the link of your OC's picture. It'd mean a lot to me)

Roles?: Just like how I will choose the culprit/victim, I will use the wheel decide/random name picker to pick the mastermind and the traitor.

Slots?: Well, for this. You're free to post, and by the end of the deadline, I'll choose out 7 females and 8 males that I think would fit for the book. Please don't be upset if you're not picked, this is a fun thing to be participated in.

Deadline: The deadline is reached, I'll choose out 15 students now.

Female or male?: Well, you guys really post a lot of females OCs, I would appreciate it if you post some more male OCs .-.

Template:

Name:
Gender:
Talent:
Personality:
Appearances:
How would your OC's death scene be?:
How would your OC's execution go?:
Reason for murder?:
Reason for suicide?:

•Insert your application by commenting to this line of words!•

Example:
(This is your protagonist, she may or may not die in this killing game, cause she'd be on the name picker/wheel decide list too)

Name: Selinka Desa
Gender: Female
Talent: Ultimate/SHSL (Super High School Level) Designer
Personality: She is very passionate about designing clothes for everyone and maybe even cosplays. She's a positive girl, and always head for hope.
Appearances: She had light blue hair at the top, but slowly down to bottom she had darker shades of blue. The bottom of her hair is tied with a light purple ribbon. Her clothes is a purple dress, but at the end of the dress have some galaxy patterns on it too. Her collar has a light purple color. Around her waist has a dark blue belt-looking to wrap around her dress. She also wears a pair of black socks, and there are two stripes of purple on the top of it. Her shoes is light purple-colored, and she had a pair of purple eyes.

If you put pictures instead you might don't have to describe your OC. But this is an example, so I'll do both.

(This is an adopted OC, obviously she's mine now, and I'm drawing her, but for now, I'll have to use other's art for a while)

How would your OC's death scene be?: She'll die by strangled, but the crime scene will look like she committed suicide by hanging herself. But there would also be a stab wound on her chest, and there's a knife lying around in the room. Around her were surrounded by poisons. There was some piece of clothings around too. She can be killed anywhere.

How would your OC's execution go?:

- Selinka stood in a middle of the class trial room, getting ready to be executed. The chain wrapped around her neck as they pulls her away to the room. And there she stands, there were needles and a bunch of stuff used for sewing around her. The needles seems like it moved by itself, and started to stick into the girl's skin with a red string with it. Severals of them then did the same thing, and her skin started to bleed out. The needles then got to sewing her 'clean' skin and of course, it made her body bleed out more. It seems like Selinka was out of breath, and couldn't move anymore from the pain. Finally, a scissor-which was thrown by Monokuma(?)- flew over to her, and cut through her neck, and he began to throw other stuff like knifes and sharp scissors too. After the attack, Selinka's arms was tied up by the needles that were sewing onto her arm. Her lifeless body was standing there like a puppet on the string. The strings started to get apart from her body, and tear her bloodied body apart.

(You don't have to describe this specific. But if you want to, feel free)

Reason for murder?: Maybe cuz of motive videos or some motive that could involve hurting her killing game friends

Reason for suicide?: She'd only commit a suicide if the one she adored/best friend dies. Or she might commit suicide because everyone was suspecting her, and doesn't trust her anymore.