<36> Pregame!Kiibo x Reader

Danganronpa V3
Outside world
Gender: neutral
Request by: fr1e (On Quotev)

Ok, so I guess this is going to be like, one of the cute one shots.
Also, it's 12 am here, so don't judge me too much XD

————————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"So, have you heard that Kaede could play the piano? I mean, yesterday I heard her playing it... was was it? I think it's Clair De Lune or something... besides, I didn't think that a bitchy person like her would like piano! Am I right, Kiibo?" You looked over to your side, there's your robotic friend, Kiibo.

Yes, you already knew he's robot. Well, he only told you, and you kept it as a secret pretty well. But for these days, he didn't speak, like, ever!

"Hey Kiiboy, I know that you're a robot, and you're hiding your profile, and doesn't like to attract many attentions. But listen! You've been quiet, for like a week now! Just talk to me already!" You shouted at the robot, but received nothing again.

"Hey... did I do something wrong? Did you don't want to be my friend anymore?" You said, now is quite panicked. Well, technically, Kiibo is your only true friend, and the only one you wanted to spend your time with. Well, your classmates is quite weird, so you wouldn't want to hang out with them...

But right now, you're worried that Kiibo might leave you, he might don't want to be your friend anymore.

Should I just tell them already? Kiibo is now mentally screaming inside his mind, debating if he want to tell you this secret or not. "Hey... Kiibo... if you want to spend your time alone, I respect that... so I'll just go if you... want..." You sighed as you were about to leave the place, but Kiibo's voice attracted your attention.

"Wait a second, please, (Y/N)." Kiibo said. But his voice... sounds... dead inside... you couldn't figure the reason why, but his voice sounded so weird, it was almost like what the real kind of robot would say. "Hey... is it your new function or something?" You asked while pointing at the robot.

"Well, I guess I should explain..." Kiibo then trailed off for a bit. "My vocal cords has been disconnected for some reason, but thankfully, Professor Idabashi, fixed it... well, kinda... so my voice would be like this for a while." Kiibo then explained, making your mouth go 'o'.

"I see... but that would be double the suspicion, y'know? What if the teacher call you up?" You asked while worried for your friend's sake. But Kiibo stayed silent. "Well, I guess that the teacher wouldn't call you up anyway... since your profile is kinda low..." You rubbed the back of your neck, and looked at Kiibo's eye.

"Let's just hope that Professor Idabashi soon fix that vocal cord so I could get back to my normal voice." Kiibo sighed as you nod. But then, the bell rang, it is the sign that you both should go to class.

But while heading there, Kiibo suddenly glitched out. "Hey... Kiibo? Is everything fine...?" You asked nervously, as you look at your friend again. "I need to go for a bit... just go to class."

Kiibo then ran away from you, making you getting more worried. But first, you have to get to class, your science teacher is strict, so you wouldn't want to be late.

Then, a few moments later, while the teacher was teaching, Kiibo then came in, making the teacher groans. "Ugh, can you be more late? What was your name again? Ah, right, Idabashi... well, you never showed up late for class, what is it now, young man?" She asked while pointing at the robot, but all Kiibo could do was staying silent.