<38> Hajime x Despair!Reader x Nagito

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Inside the Killing Game
Gender: neutral
Request by: Yuma (On Quotev)
Warning: Spoilers.

Uhh... Despair filled (Y/N)......................
Ok! I've decided! The reader will be crazy for despair like Junko, but atm, they'd be (kinda) depressed too! I mean, just for their sanity to be stable lol.
Also, no, this is not a mastermind!Reader, so I guess they're not the mastermind, but just into despair? ANYWAY! Enough talking, let's jump into the story!

Alsoiloveyobanashideceivesomuch

———————————————————————

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"Killing Game...?" You muttered while looking at the robot whom everyone is scared of. A despair filled robot, just like how you like it. I have to thank whoever made this killing game! It's so interesting! It's despairing!

You gave out a small smile, and looked around. I can't express my feelings right here, everyone will think I'm the mastermind! But a hand reached (Y/N)'s shoulder, making them flinch a bit.

"Ah! H-Hinata! What's wrong? How can I help you?" They quickly averted eye to the boy, and asked, which only make Hajime more confused. "Um... I mean, you were just standing there... everyone has left moments ago." (Y/N)'s mouth went to an 'o' for realizing it, and smiled that the boy again.

"Ah, sorry then, I'll go now, I was just... thinking about something..." You excused yourself, and walked away from Hajime.

~~~~•

"I wonder where (Y/N) is..." Hajime sighed as he walk around, holding the hand book in his hand, and gazed around for and sign of (H/C) hair. "Oh, hey there, Hinata! Are you doing alright?" And that familiar voice, from Nagito...

"Hm? Of course, I'm just looking for (Y/N), they've been pretty quiet for a while now..." Hajime said, looking around. "...Oh, I see then, I guess they're in their room, but don't disturb them much, they doesn't like to talk to us." Nagito said, not really interested in the conversation, and walked away.

"That was weird..." But then the orange juice boy decided to shrug it off, and walk to the familiar (H/C) haired person's room.

"Oh, I knew you'd be here!" Nagito's lips curled into a smile as he saw (Y/N), sitting on the beach bench, looking at basically the beach. "Geez, Hajime is so annoying, but! I make him go away, (Y/N)! I'm glad he bought it, I'm so lucky, am I?" Nagito chuckled as (Y/N) just slightly nods. (Nagito, this is Chapter 1, sToP)

"So... you hate Hinata-kun...?" (Y/N) asked, and look over to Nagito. "Yeah, but only because he try to steal something from me." Nagito then shrugged. "What is it?" "You don't need to know, (Y/N)!" Nagito sat down besides (Y/N), and lean closer.

"Hey... do you like despair? I mean... have you ever felt so much despair before?" (Y/N) suddenly blurted out, making the Lucky Student flinch a bit. It's kinda right, because Nagito likes hope anyway.

"Yes, but I always look forward to the most positive answer! So there's no need for despair to stay!" Nagito gave a sincere smile, and (Y/N) nods.

So... he doesn't like despair? How boring. Just too boring to be on my level. One day you'll drown in despair too, Nagito...