<21> Fuyuhiko x F!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Outside world
Gender: Female
Request by: L0s3r (On Quotev)
Warning: contain swearing.

Actually, I see this kind of stories many times by many authors, and I tried to make it original, ok? X,D

——————————————————————

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>
"(Y/N), would you look at her? Her hair is so beautiful!" Kazuichi said, again. I don't even know why I followed him, but I just did. Probably because he's my friend...

"What's so good about her?" I said, a sign of jealousy. "C'mon! Everyone has to love her! She's amazing!" Kazuichi answered. I rolled my eye and continue with my friend to stalk Sonia.

After all of those, we just walked home. "Stupid Gundham! Always taking Sonia away from me!" Kazuichi said as we walk. "Sonia is obviously into Gundham! They like each other, just let them be, Kaz!" I growled. "You can find someone way better..."

The silent commence as we were walking. Kazuichi and I has been friends for years. I know him when we were like, 5 or something? I don't really remember. But why wouldn't he like me? Why would he like a random girl that he knows for like 1 day?

I parted ways when we arrived at his house. "Bye Kaz, see you tomorrow at Hope's Peak..." I said, and waved at him. He just waves back, and walk inside his house. I frowned, and decided to go to a coffee shop nearby.

"Oh, is that you, (L/N)?" I turn around to see Fuyuhiko, one of my classmates. "Oh, hi, Kuzuryu..." I sighed. "Wait, when did you commence to talk to other people?" "I dunno, I was just bored." Fuyuhiko shrugged.

I look at Peko, who was just right behind Fuyuhiko. "So, you guys want coffee or something? I was going to a coffee shop..." I invited them, and Fuyuhiko just nods.

We had coffee, and I was quiet for a while. "Hey, are you going to talk or some shit?" Fuyuhiko snapped me out of my thoughts. "Ah... I'm sorry... I'm just daydreaming..." I sighed.

"About what?" He continues. "Uhhh... fine, I'll tell you this..." I said. "I had a crush on Kazuichi Souda..." He flinched a bit, but then back to his usual self. "Then what? Confess to him, dumbass!" "That.is.the.problem! I can't! He likes Sonia, obviously!"

"Ugh, just say it! He wouldn't be that rude to reject a person like you..." Fuyuhiko trailed off a bit. "Hm? What is so special about me?" I asked. "Just confess before he fucking get together with Sonia." Fuyuhiko growled.

"Yeah, sure, baby face." I said, and pick up my cup of coffee, and left the shop. If I stay there, maybe Fuyu would call his gang to kill me. I giggled and continue to walk.

~~~~•

I was playing truth and dare with some of the underclassmen, well, just because I'm bored. (Yeah, this cliche shit again, deal with it.) More specifically, with Celestia, Kokichi, Makoto, and Aoi.

"(Y/N)-senpai! Truth or dare!" Kokichi shouted, pointing at me. "Eeehhh, dare." I said, drinking my (F/F) Panta. "Hmm, I dare you to confess to your crush!" Kokichi shouted, making me almost spitting my drink.

"Haha! Nice try! But too bad! I don't have a crush!" I lied. "Oh my, is our (L/N)-senpai lying?" Celestia asked. "Liar, liar! Pants on fire!" Kokichi shouted. "C'mon! Tell the truth, (Y/N)-senpai!"