<61> Ibuki x Tsundere!Reader

Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
Outside World
Gender: Neutral
Request by: Night_Angel (On Quotev/Discord)

If you have any questions about the Outside World and Inside the Killing Game, please read the announcement from Chapter <51> Gundham x Reader
Just because this was requested after that chapter came out, so that's why I write this. (Only if you didn't tell me clear about the location)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

Today I'm supposed to have a d- I mean hang out with that loud idiot, Ibuki. "Jeez, what take you so freaking long?!" I whined as I saw the figure of the girl from afar. "Ibuki sorry, Ibuki was just getting ready!" The musician apologized as I crosses my arms and looked away. 

"Well, let's go now, alright, (Y/N)? We'll have a lot of fun, Ibuki promise!" Ibuki cheered and dragged me away. "Jesus! Slow down Ibuki! I can't run that fast you stupid head!!"I shouted and tries to run as the same speed as the girl, who seems to have no intention of walking. 

"Yay! Ibuki won!" Ibuki cheered as we finally reached a mall. "What are we supposed to do here?" I huffed, and Ibuki just continues to drag me. I was really tired from the running, so I decided to just obey the girl and follows her. 

Ibuki lead me to an... arcade? "How old are you? 5?" I huffed and crossed my arms again. "There's no way I'm entering it." You didn't really want to be mean, but whenever you're around her, you just bring yourself to it. "Whaaaa? Of course (Y/N) will go with Ibuki!" Before I could go fully, Ibuki grabbed my arm again, and pulled me inside the arcade.

"I-Ibuki!!" I cried, but the girl wouldn't let go. "Woah! There's a DDR machine over there! Let's try it!!" Ibuki said cheerfully and pulled my there. The next thing I know was I was standing at one of the machine, and Ibuki stood next to me. "Let's gooo!!" She said, and the song begin to starts, I tried to dance in the right direction. I don't even know why I'm trying... but I just wanted to do it.

"Woah, you're pretty good at this!" Ibuki smiled and gave a thumbs up. "W-Well, at least I-I'm better than you! B-Baka..." I sighed and held the bar tightly, as I looked to the screen, and dance in the right way again. In the end, I did win some of the dances, but mostly it's Ibuki. "You Baka! Don't you expect to win me next time!" I pouted and turned away from the girl. 

"Oh, Ibuki sorry, did Ibuki made (Y/N) angry...?" The musician asked as I shook my head. "O-Of course I'm not mad! I-It's not like I-I... I care about you...!" I crossed by arms while looking away. "Well... Ibuki wanted to hang out with (Y/N) to tell (Y/N) something, can Ibuki do that?" She asked as I just slightly nodded my head. 

"F-Fine... say whatever you want to say..." "Well... Ibuki wanted to say that Ibuki love you, (Y/N)! Please go out with Ibuki!" The musician said as she squeezed my hand. I swear that I'm blushing like mad right now... "Well... what do you say, (Y/N)?" 

"I... I... You should've let me confess first, you Baka!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "So is that a yes? Yay!!! Ibuki is so happy right now!!" Ibuki cheered as I crosses my arms. "I-It's not like I accepted because I... really like you... It was just you're cute, hmph!" I pouts and turned away from the girl. "Ibuki love (Y/N) too!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 603

21/4/2020