<80> Pregame!Shuichi x Traitor!F!Reader

So uh yeah remember the <77> Shuichi x Traitor!Suicidal!Reader thing

I got a little too invested in that AU and created a before the killing game.

The ending is kinda weird on this bcs there are more when i wrote this in my notes but i decided to only put half the recipe inside this book.

anyways, have fun reading

———

It's interesting how strangers can be friends that easily.

Your 'friends' might have just been walking by you and you just doesn't know it.

It's a crowded street again as usual. People walking past each other, some accidentally bumps into, then apologize, and move on.

It's how it's always goes.

The cycle of life.

Shuichi, a normal boy, who's just walking to school like any other day, suddenly met a girl, (Y/N). An ordinary high school student. He found himself deepen his eye contact with her.

"U-Um... Can I help you...?" The (H/C) spoke up, doesn't know if she did anything wrong.

They accidentally bumped into each other, (Y/N) did say sorry, but... Shuichi held her wrist back. 'Please don't tell me he's one of that kind of boys...' The girl begged inside as Shuichi just smile and let go off her wrist and made this way to adjust his hat.

"S-Sorry. You just seem familiar..." "It's okay, I'm not too bothered..." As she takes a closer look... He do look a little cute though. "I-If there's nothing else, I'll go now." (Y/N) then walk off, but Shuichi didn't. Instead, he stared at the girl in front of him longingly.

But that wasn't it.

They met each other again and again on different occasions even though they're on different schools. Like the volunteer event for children caretaking (Y/N) wanted to go, and for some reason, she met Shuichi again there too.

"Do you need help with anything?" A familiar dark haired boy approached (Y/N) as she yelp in surprise. "No, I-I'm doing fine, thank you." She bowed pick up the box that seems a little heavy.

But...

She recognized that hat. "Wait, are you... the boy I saw a few days ago? S-Sorry if you aren't, I just thought you look familiar." She remembers... The boy look surprised at first, his lips soon curl up into a smile after. "You remembered?" "Oh, so it's really you! Wh-What a coincidence!" Yeah, a coincidence...

"W-Well, if anything, would you like a coffee with me later...?" Shuichi asked, silently hoping that she wouldn't reject his offer.

"Ah... Um... I would love to, but unfortunately... I have classes later..." Shuichi frowned at her statement. "Then can we exchange numbers?" (Y/N) nodded, to his heart's content. "Great, I'll keep in touch."

After they did meet up once more in the coffee shop, and (Y/N) started to notice something about Shuichi, too. He is an oddball, at first. The girl doesn't find herself comfortable when Shuichi kept staring at her either. But she tried to keep the conversation going anyways. She left the place in hope to have never to meet him again, she can't escape her tied fate.

"Ah, you study here too, (Y/N)?" The said female stopped on her tracks as she notice Shuichi standing in front of the door. "Ah, Shuichi. Wh-What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asks.

"I thought it'd be great if I sign up for math classes... I really need to catch up with my friends in class." The navy haired boy explain as (Y/N) only tries to keep her smile. "I'm so glad you're here too though! That way I don't have to be lonely."