🫀lets play a game🫀

!!content warning!!
-violence
-blood
-murder
-sexual assault(not romanticized)
-attempted suicide
-smut
-intense kinks(masochist)
-intense torture scenes(not romanticized)
-mental health problem
-swear words

If any of these are a possible trigger for you I will advise you not to read this book. Stay safe out there <3

!notice!
This is the rewritten version! I am not a robot so no it's not exactly word for word the same, but I have kept all the iconic scenes you all love so much. Thank you for understanding.

!!wattpad!!
I have followed your rules under all of the categories, that is why there is the icon 'mature' on this book. No kidnapping or sexual assault is romanticized, as that is not allowed and I have respected that. I've read all of the rules and none will be broken. This book is also not only for sexual acts, it is mainly based on a relationship building. All the characters are also age appropriate.

!last warning!
Masochist/sadist are in the bdsm category. It can be very dangerous without proper research and what is done in the book is not to try at home! It is a fiction, please do no recreate anything you see here.

Good reading ;)

<3

"ill ask this one last time, who do you work for..?" Minho said as he carved his knife into the mans skin, fresh blood crawling out. Screams of pain could be clearly heard from outside this forbidden room, his pain echoing on the walls around them.

"p-please stop! please!" the man begged, they always did when they were sent to him, which always came to dissapoint in some sort of way, it had become boring.

"why should i...? give me one good reason as to why you should live" he continued to draw smiley faces on  his stomach with his blade, not even caring about the way he screamed, holding his laugher in so he wouldnt scare him to death either. After all, he needed the information.

"i have a family...kids"

"right...eleanor, sasha and ryan, its such a shame im going to have to involve them in this" he tossed his coffee brown hair out of his face, blood almost dripping from it. The man then moved around in the chains that hooked him to the ceiling, trying his best to move as Minho went to the side to get a bigger knife from his table.

"dont drag them into this...i beg of you" his lips were trembling, closing his eyes as he let all the tears fall down his pale cheeks.

"i wont have to, just tell me who you work for" Minho had this smile on his lips, one that could be compared to a maniac, which described him pretty well.

"fine, just promise to leave them alone..."

"i will, thats a promise."

"i dont know much about the upper level, i dont even know his name...i was in charge of security at his mansion, this huge place with that forbidden fucking room...he made us do such vicious things...weve all become monsters"
Minho sighed, lifting his knife up to his throat.

"i didnt ask for your villain origin story. I want a description. tell me what he looks like"

"well there isnt m-much left of him, some say his face looks...melted, almost no skin on his body is left..."

"i knew it..." Minho whispered, cursing under his breath. he was walking in the room for a while, thinking and mumbling strange things before he stopped in his tracks. He started to laugh estherically, his fists clenching together until they bled, sending him into heaven.

"youre fucking crazy..." the guy hung by chains said.

"youve just now noticed...?" the brunette walked to his table again, grabing a gun this time, aiming it at his head.