🫀see through🫀

Minho smirked at Jisung's expression in the mirror and inserted himself in, not once taking his eyes away. He was still thigh, making the older one groan, but he continued nonetheless. Jisung was in pure euphoria, it stung and hurt but it was so good.

"H-hurts" a tear escaped his eyes, his lips smiling widely.

"It won't hurt for long" Minho finally went all in, holding his breath, they hadn't done anything like this in a very long time, to every single move was intoxicating.

"Then make it painful." Without another second to waste, Minho started to roll his hips, Jisung simply chocking out all of his moans. He kept going even faster, both their minds indulged in pleasure, neither wanting this to stop anytime soon. Jisung's arms soon felt weak, so he let his head press against the sheets under him, but Minho grabbed a hold of his hair before he could get comfortable and made his head look up.

Their eyes met again, only this time they both had completely different looks in their eyes. What used to be sweet and caring was now evil and lustful, basically back to their normal selves.

Minho then went even faster, watching as his face's fucked out expression, how he had missed this.

He could go for hours before, but he was barely able to contain himself after so long, he wanted to come over and over until he couldn't possibly move.

Jisung let out the sweetest moan, making Minho release inside the boy instantly, letting out a long exhale of pleasure.

"You're done...?" Jisung asked.

"Oh baby..." he bent down to reach his ear, smiling widely.

"We're only getting started."

<3

They both crashed on their backs, heavily breathing and sweat covering their bodies. They could smell the sex in the room and all over them. Minho's hair was drilling down his nose, not to mention how messy the bed was.

"How long was that?" Jisung asked out of breath, so Minho looked at the time and smirked.

"About one hour and a half..." he crawled in bed and laid on Jisung's chest, kissing his hips and stomach.

"This felt good...I'm sorry it took me so long-" Minho pulled him into a kiss, laughing slightly.

"You could have taken another year and I wouldn't mind kitten, I'm just glad to finally have you in my arms..." they closed their eyes.

"Thank you...goodnight Min"

"Goodnight baby" he kissed the top of his head and their bodies relaxed into one another, so close to falling asleep.

That was until loud moans came from the other room, but it wasn't anything small like they had done, it was literally screaming. They both groaned and tried to cover their ears.

Expecting it to go away, they didn't do anything and kept quiet, brushing it off, but soon enough, it got even louder.

"How is that even possible?" Jisung questioned, putting the pillow over his ears.

"I'm gonna go tell them to shut up...I'll be back"

Minho walked out of the room in his underwear and knocked on his next door neighbor, Hyunjin.

He waited for a few seconds, the noises still prominent. The door then opened just enough for him to see his best friends, completely out of breath.

"Hey man, could you keep it down just a bit? We're trying to sleep"

"Tell that to Felix and seungmin, their the ones screaming our names" he smirked and looked back at the bed at the lovely sight, but Minho just groaned. Jisung then joined him and took his hand cutely, wearing one of his shirts.