🫀flower petals🫀

Jisung and Minho were slow dancing in the middle of the crowd, the younger had his face directly in the crook of his neck and he smiled the whole time.

"I want to stay here forever..." he spoke softly and Minho chuckled.

"I've got plans for the both of us later though, but I'm not telling you where we're going for our honeymoon..."

"Our honeymoon...always dreamt of it. Will it be painful?" Jisung said without the other hearing.

"It'll be unbearable. I'll go harder then I ever have before"

"I can confirm, I had to order most of the things you asked me...please bring him back in one piece Min." Yeonjun stepped in and they both smiled, he handed them the champagne. "It's almost time for the toast" he said, pausing for a second.

"I'd never hurt him...to the point where he doesn't enjoy it at least" Minho smiled and they both walked to the champagne stand.

They popped the bottle opened as the sun went down and everyone took a glass or two.

"Where did Felix and seungmin go?" Jisung looked around and Minho shrugged.

"They have been gone a while, but I think that's a good sign"

"How so?"

"It means changbin and Hyunjin made up, only took them forever to"

"I'm really glad they did though...everyone needs somebody wether they like it or not"

"That's true..I need you. More then I've ever needed anyone, flower"

They kept dancing in the middle, a few eyes on them.

"And i need you...it didn't take me long for me to realize that"

Someone came up to them in a suit and Minho turned to him.

"Sir the car is ready when you are" he said and Jisung raised a brow quickly, looking dead into Minho's eyes.

"What's all this about baby?" The smile never left his lips, his arms never left his shoulders.

"I might have booked us a flight for our honeymoon...and it might or not be a private jet that leaves in two hours" Minho gave him a sweet smile and Jisung widened his eyes.

"I thought you said we weren't doing anything big...I would have been fine staying at the house"

"I think the others can all agree that they are more then tired of hearing us at night...you are quite loud kitten" he whispered the last part in his ear and Jisung blushed.

"Don't act like you're any better, remember that one time you desperately moaned-"

"It was one time and we will never speak of it again. But regardless, I wanted to do something special, to show you how much you mean to me"

"Fine, but nothing too big, I just want to relax along side you. Feels like we didn't get time to really settle down and catch up"

"I promise...I love you"

"I love you more"

<3

Felix crashed next to seungmin, their legs shaking and eyes rolled back.

Hyunjin and changbin bent down and hugged them tightly, kissing their backs and whispered little compliments.

"I missed this" Felix spoke first and brushed the sweat off his forehead.

"Believe me, I've missed it more then you can even imagine" Hyunjin looked at changbin and they all hugged.

"No more quitting and no more fighting, please" seungmin closed his eyes.

"Promise, and about that...I've got something to ask of you three" the tallest said and sat up, bitting his lip nervously.

"This relationship means a lot to me and I really want it to stay how it is now. I don't know what will happen in the futur but right now is what matters...so I'm asking all of you to...close the relationship..." he closed his eyes and waiting for a reaction only to hear Felix chuckle.

"Of course baby..." he kissed his cheek.

"Wait really? You're all okay with this?" He raised his brows.

"We've done enough fooling around, I also think it's best to settle down all four of us..." seungmin added, taking their hands in his.

"Great then, it's official...how should we celebrate?"

"Maybe over a movie or a nice diner-"

"Or we could all have sex again?"

"Sounds good to me."

<3

"Do I really need to keep my eyes closed?" Jisung sighed but Minho insisted and kept his blindfold on.

"Yes, I don't want you guessing where we're going, or to see the time it take"

"Oh come on, I want to know!"

"Not until we get there" they walked into the plane, the older one helping him up the stairs slowly. Once they were on it, the door closed and Minho closed all the windows that were near them so he couldn't.

They sat down and jisung cuddled up on Minho's arm in the beginning, like a scarred cat high up in a tree.

"Not a big fan of planes?" He asked.

"No..."

"Me either, but it'll be over soon"

"Could you do something to distract me then? Plus the blindfold is making me freak out more. I can't tell if it's terrifying or overly sexual-"

Minho kissed his neck gently and smiled against him. Jisung tensed and looked at ont even if he couldn't see anything.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Distracting you, now stop worrying, it's just us" he smirked when Jisung loosened his body.

<3

After a couple of hours they landed in an unknown place and Jisung was started to get even more curious.

"Can I take it off now-"

"No, just a few more minutes and I'll let you"

They got into a car and drove for a little while, not once letting go of the others hand. Once they made it, Minho helped Jisung out of the car and he heard it drive away.

He could hear water and the sunset kissing his skin softly.

Minho went behind him and unfolded the mask from his eyes.

Jisung could only gasp at what he was seing.

The trees were filled with pink petals falling to their feet, a beautiful sea in front of them and the sun setting right before their eyes.

"You've always talked about visiting Japan, I thought it was only right to bring you here"

"It's incredible..." he smiled and Minho hugged him from behind tightly.

"I'd do anything for you, you know that right?"

"And id do anything for you..."

"My kitten"

"My flower..."

Minho smiled and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

"This is going to be one hell of a honeymoon"

<3

My resume of the concert:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNS1nmMe/?k=1

All clips are mine 🥰