🫀split up🫀

A few months had passed, it was though but they managed to work through things together.

The rest of the house had calmed down in terms of tension, it was now much more relaxed even though Felix and his two lovers were still barely speaking. When they would talk it would make them want to do things they are thought to despise, to avoid.

"Felix Could you save me a cup of coffee?" Changbin asked Felix who's heart melted as he said his name. He nodded and started to make it, bitting at the inside of his cheek.

The older one walked behind him, brushing his back with his hand, wanting to take what he wanted, but holding in his own desires. Felix turned around slowly, meeting his lustful eyes.

"I was thinking we could talk...? All three of us tonight" he asked, getting even closer, making Felix back up against the counter.

"Y-yeah, I think it's time" he had held his tongue about it, the pain inside his chest killing him.

Hyunjin walked in and lowered his head when he saw the two of them close, thinking it was too late, he was going to be the one that was left out for good.

"I didn't mean to Interrupt" he let his emotions out with his voice, you could hear how broken he was from the inside. He was about to leave when Felix went to take his hand, pulling him back with them, everyone tensing up as nobody knew what to say.

"How about we talk now? I need to get this off my chest..." changbin said with a heavy heart, making all of them sign at the same time.

"Okay..."

<3

"Are you sure you're ready kitten?" The brunette asked the boy on the bed, the younger one nodding in response, his hand holding the hem of his shirt for dear life.

Minho pulled a knife from his pocket, opening it, making Jisung immediately tearing up, thinking back on the thing he had to injure. It used to be something that would turn him on, but now it was become his nightmare.

"I'm not going to hurt you baby...here, I'll give it to you" he handed it to him as the younger one took it with shaky hands. He grabbed a hold of it and looked at the shiny blades.

"This is the same thing we did with doors, remember how terrified you were a month ago when one would open? Now what do you feel when you hear one?"

"I think of Ben, cause you thought him to come every time this door opens...to check on me"

"How did that make you feel?" Minho asked, caressing his cheek.

"Safe..."

"Good, that's very good, now what do you think about when you see a knife?"

"I think of being pinned down against a bed...feeling used and useless" jisung looked at his réflexion in the knife, a fresh tear falling on it.

"Ok, well what we'll do is make you use it for something you'll remember as good, you'll be the one in control of the way it moves, what it cuts" Minho was sat besides him, rolling his shorts upwards, a small smile on his lips.

"W-what do I use it on?"

"Me." He pointed at his leg making Jisung quite uncertain.

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"You could never hurt me, now draw what ever you want, what ever you feel"

Jisung smiled a bit, grabbing a hold of the knife strongly as he lowered it to the middle of his thigh. He dug the blade in just enough to make a small cut, making Minho bite down on his lip, throwing his head back.

"K-keep going" he reassured, it was a strange feeling for him, it was painful, but their was a tint of pleasure in it, in the tension in the air.

Jisung nodded and kept dragging the blade on his soft skin, the older one stuttering out a moan as he focused on the pleasure side of it, cursing at himself for enjoying this.

"How does it feel?"

"Only you can make this feel so good..." he groaned as Jisung inserted it a bit deeper this time.

"Almost done baby" he kissed his cheek as a distraction quickly before getting back to work, twisting it, curving to the shape he wanted.

After a while he then lifted the blade, looking up at Minho.

"You can look..." the older one did as asked and his eyes widened when he saw a heart shape on his thigh, bleeding red as a droplet fell down from it.

"Do you like it...?"

"I love it baby, why did you chose a heart?" He asked, so Jisung took his hand and put it to his heart, smiling.

"You told me to draw what I felt so...I did" they both smiled widely, but before Minho could get up and clean his wound, jisung pulled him down on the bed and handed him the knife, rolling up his own shorts.

"Where's mine?" Jisung gave him a cute smile, even though he knew he was scared inside, this fear couldn't have just left in one minute.

"Baby...it'll take time, I don't want to hurt you if you'll end up scared of me"

"I won't I just...I need this, I need to tell myself that I can be the same as before. I used to despise being like this, liking pain, but now I want it back" he pushed the knife to his chest with confidence, giving him another smile.

Minho signed but nodded, touching his thigh gently as he prepared himself to stop if Jisung felt even a bit uncomfortable.

He put the blade to his skin, expecting jisung to jump or start to cry, but even he raised his eyes he saw that the younger one was looking directly at him and not his leg.

"I trust you." Jisung pressed a kiss on his forehead, making both of them less tense.

Minho then dug the blade in, looking down to see what he was doing and trying to make it as symmetrical as possible. He focused on each curve to make it absolutely perfect and he managed to do a pretty good job. Jisung was having mixed feelings, half of him wanted to cry and think back on all of the bad memories he had and the other wanted nothing more then to want more. He was balancing between the two, waiting to see which one would win, would he face his fears or crumble in them?

He was about to panic but Minho pulled his chin and kissed him, just like that, making the black haired one moan on his lips, only able to see the good side of it now. It was his lips, he could recognize them anywhere, so he felt safe, secured in his lover's arms. Minho then did the finial line, not once stopping the kiss, he knew he needed this.

He pulled away when he finished, looking down to see a perfectly shaped heart that was bleeding red.

"How's that? Do you like it-" jisung kissed him again, smiling through the kiss. Minho was taken aback but soon kissed back and sat the boy on his lap.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"I want it to stay forever..."

"Me too...did it feel good?"

"It's starting to, but I'm not fully there yet" Jisung shrugged, getting tissu papers so they wouldn't get blood all over the bed. He looked as the younger one whipped the blood off his leg, disinfecting the cut and giving it a kiss, smiling widely.

Minho knew in that moment that he was the one for him, no one else could make him feel this was, he was his soulmate, the one person for him.

He loves him.

He loves him back.

A beautiful love story...

At least for now that what you could say it is.

But soon the devil would make his appearance, not in the forme of a man or a little red demon with horns...

But he would come.

To unbalance the love that was created.

"Hey jisung, Min?" Chan knocked on their door.

"Yeah?"

"We've got guests"