🫀look me in the eyes🫀

Jisung took a step back confused with watery eyes and looked at him, his gaze being focused.

"I don't understand..." he shook his head, searching for answers in Minho's expression but all he saw was a smile. He walked towards him as Jisung backed up, the waves touching the heel of his feet and Minho joining him.

"Jisung...I don't know how I didn't recognize you sooner, I didn't understand why I wanted you so close to me...until my lips met yours" he cupped Jisung's face, the younger one was crying now, not believing it, it felt too good to be real.

"Minho..." Jisung stoped in his tracks and didn't once look away, the tears on his cheeks reflecting the golden hours of the day.

"You hurt me...a lot jisung, I won't forget when you left me that day to rot, I won't forget how much it fucking hurt, how it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest so easily" he drew him closer by the waist. "But I can never seem to stay mad at you...I just..." he held his breath, Jisung not having the words.

"You're allowed to be mad at me...you're supposed to hate me, hit me, scream at the top of your lungs how much you want me to go away..."

"As much as I wish I could move on...I can't...you're the one I want." The warm breeze made their clothes flow into the wind and their glossy eyes shine. Their bodies were practically stuck together now.

"I pushed you away...because I couldn't bare the thought of you dying..."

"I know...and I stayed away to make sure you were safe but now I can't take it"

Minho entangled his fingers into his blue hair and pulled him towards him. Their lips met again, soft and slow, a gasp escaping Jisung's lips. His face was flushed and his lips parted, his body not knowing what to do with this feeling, this rush of adrenaline.

"I've missed you" Jisung cried and one kiss became two, then deepened, their hair getting tangled together and the sweet taste of each other's lips still lingering on them when they split apart. They were still in the water, about knee height and the waves matched the beat of their hearts, the water at their feet making the sand sink in the ground and then following.

Minho tilted his head to the side, smiling into the kiss.

Once they had both calmed down, Minho pulled apart and watched the sun in the horizon.

"So about the reason we've been apart from each other..."

"My dad?"

"He's out of town for a week...their is no way he could possibly find out about this right now...so I'll only ask this once Jisung" he looked into his eyes like he loved to do and smiled.

"It'll take time, but I want to try again, no matter what he says or does...it's much more worth it to struggle against someone together then apart...I love you and I've missed you. A whole lot."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I mean we..." he blushed madly, thinking back on that night.

"We fucked? Yeah I know, I guess I couldn't say no to that, you make it so hard to resist" he kissed him yet again, not wanted to let go away.

"You showed me your scar on purpose...didn't you?"

"I did, only because it was taking you too long to figure it out" Minho chuckled softly, Jisung Getting embarrassed.

"Only because I couldn't believe it was actually you...it would have been too good"

"Well now it is...so working as a stripper Mmhhh?" He raised a brow, jisung hiding on his chest.

"I did it cause my dad kicked me out, I had nowhere also t-to go okay?"

"I'm not shaming you...I think it's pretty hot...kitty" he whispered against his ear.

"You don't hate me for it...?"

"I've learned this lesson the painful way but...I can't hate you, no matter what you do kitten" Minho closed his eyes and laid their foreheads together.

"I'm all yours, I always have been"

"So we're not letting this stop us anymore? We can live together again?" Minho asked with hopeful eyes, taking his hands in his.

"I'd want nothing more...I can't believe it's been so long"

They stayed in the water, hips moving a bit and dancing to the frequency of the waves.

"Come back home with me tonight, I've got the whole basement cleared...we could use it"

"How are you so perfect...?"

"I'm far from perfect...trust me I have a lot of issues-"

"Perfect for me I meant...I've never had this with anyone else. I don't want it with anyone else"

"I'm in love with you..." he placed his hand over his waist and lifted him in the air, Jisung placing his hands on his shoulder and laughing as he was carried around, Minho putting him down in the water.

"Do you want to come home with me?"

"I...I'm scared to"

"Scared of me?" Minho's breath hitched, but was reassured even he felt a hand crawl on his chest and a smile curve on his lips.

"Scared of becoming an addict again"

"An addict-" Jisung pulled him close and bit his lip, kissing him like their was no tomorrow.

"Hurt me." He whispered.

<3

They came back to Minho's house, barging open the door and kissing the whole way in, barely even closing the door behind them. Taking their shoes off lazily and dropping the keys on the floor. Their lips were red and their cheeks flushed out.

Hyunjin sat with his coffee cup and smiled.

"Finally the love birds made up..." he mumbled, turning the page in his book in the kitchen, completely unbothered.

They made out the whole way to the elevator, taking their shirt off at the same time and making it inside. The doors closed and Minho pinned Jisung to the wall of it, a huge noise coming from it.

Chan walked in the kitchen and saw the clothes pilled on the floor.

"Hyunjin-"

"Before you blame this on me, this isn't my doing...they seem to have made up"

Chan paused a second, still a puzzled expression on his face.

"Really? That's amazing"

"Yeah, though I do suggest you find yourself a pair of headphones"

"Why?" A loud echoes of moans scattered from downstairs, so Chan nodded and chuckled.

"I thoughts the walls were sound proof" another moan could be heard.

"Oh They are"

<3

Minho tied him up by the hands and opened his knife kit.

Jisung was shacking uncontrollably only from making out, he was waiting.

"I think it's time we catch up..."