🫀yes or yes🫀

"Yes. A thousand times yes." Jisung threw himself at Minho and the older one caught him in his arms. The next few minutes, they didn't speak, all they did was rock back and forth to the sound of the waves.

No words needed to be said.

Their rarely was with them.

The sun set and their hearts raced quickly at the thought of getting married. Their were so many things to talk about but they would wait. Right now all that mattered was each other, embraced in their lover's arms.

Minho loosened his grip and looked at Jisung.

"I'll do anything to make you happy kitten." Minho watched the ring he had bought him and took Jisung's finger. He placed it on and Jisung looked at the beautiful ring.

"It made me think of you so I chose this one, even if it's not the most conventional..."

It was an opaque black as base and a red jewel for the stone, shining.

"I love it.." Jisung smiled again and wrapped his arms around him neck, burying his face in the crook of it gently. "I want to stay here forever." Jisung whispered.

"Nobody is ever getting between us again love. Im where I belong and their is no way in hell I'm leaving you..."

"I can't believe we're going to get married...you'll be mine and I'll be yours"

"You already are mine"

"I meant officially, I can't wait." He smiled and closed the gap between them, crashing their lips into one. "I'm already starved for our honeymoon..."

"Oh that's already planned, I'll make you scream baby, more then you ever have"

"I like a challenge...will it be that painful?" Jisung asked and his breath hitched half way when he felt Minho's hand roam his waist.

"It'll be unbearable, I'll carve your pretty skin til you bleed as much as you cry."

"Promise?" Jisung almost moaned out but it came out as more of a whimper.

"I promise you."

"I love you."

Minho smirked and brushed a hand on the side of his face, kissing his forehead as he kept playing with his hair.

"And I love you flower."

<3

Hyunjin sat on a couch and mindlessly watched the tv. He missed Felix and seungmin, he missed their kisses, how fresh they smelled and how good they were to him. And even if he tried to deny it, he wanted to see changbin most, to apologize again, to beg at his feet.

Nonetheless he continued watching the screen and seing Soobin and Yeonjun next to him only made him feel lonelier. He held his knees to his stomach and felt like crying all over again but he held it.

A knock was heard at the door.

He saw how comfortable the two were cuddled up and simply got up.

"I'll get it" Hyunjin said quietly and walked to the door, opening it without looking through the door first.

He froze and smiled widely the next second.

"Hey Hyunjin" Minho said, jisung right by his side smiling as well, a shiny ring on his finger.

Wait.

A ring.

Hyunjin widened his eyes and looked at the two of them to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.