🫀cutting off🫀

"It feels like I just made a deal with the devil..." Yeonjun said as shivers went down his back.

"Oh it's way worst then that" Minho whispered to himself and smiled when the dog came in the room, a mouth full of blood.

"Good boy" he sent him a treat and the dog left once again.

"So how can we find him? I told you I've searched everywhere-"

"Listen kid I'm good at getting information out of people...but I've got a colleague who can easily find him, come with me"

He didn't know why he let him off so easily, maybe it was because he reminded him of himself, when he had Jisung disappearing the first time.

"I'm not a miracle you know, if we can't find him..."

"Then I will have done everything I can." The boy next to him answered quickly, so Minho nodded and they both entered the elevator and pressed on a button.

"What's his name again...?"

"Choi Soobin"

"He was everything to you?"

"Yeah...a year is way too long, I'm worried sick"

"I understand, Felix will help" he muttered and they entered the living room, everyone looking at Yeonjun like he was a ghost.

Chan choked on his coffee and Hyunjin stared hard at the boy that lived after coming from the basement.

"He's alive. I know." Minho said and scoffed when they both released a breath of relief.

"Thank goodness, I was about to call the exorcist..." Hyunjin put his phone down as he patted changbin on his back, checking his wound again.

"Where's Felix?"

"He hasn't left the computer room, we barely see him"

"Come with me" he told Yeonjun and they both headed towards a room and opened the door, only to see piles and piles of different screens and information pulling up on all of them. Felix had headphones over his ears when Minho tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled with heavy eye bags, making the older one sigh.

"Felix...when I told you to look for Jisung i didn't tell you to overwork yourself..."

"I know I know but I'm almost there, I've managed to get the location in my database, now I'm trying to access the sécurité cameras but it could take months..."

"I see, well we've got a friend here who need our help finding someone else who's missing"

Felix opened another lap top and typed in the code, looking at the new boy.

"Do you have one of his ID cards?" Felix asked and Yeonjun nodded, handing him an old one.

"Good well, I'll see what I can do. Also, I heard you came back from the basement, you've outdone yourself Minho! I don't see a scratch on him!" They both laughed and Yeonjun stepped back slowly.

"What the hell did I get myself into..."

<3

"What the hell are you making me do..."

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Jisung laughed and handed him a spoon with a bunch of mash potatoes in it.

"No it'll get us in trouble, we're not sending food in anyones back!" Soobin whisper yelled, trying to save his skin.

"You're no fun..."

"Admit it, you're just trying to get yourself knocked up..."

"N-no..."

"Right. Well good luck with that, it's not like I would ever do anything to help you" the taller one scoffed but stopped when he saw Jisung's puppy eyes.

"Jisung I'm not going to hit you, now stop looking at me like that!"

"Please~" he could self harm or have anyone do it to him without being thrown in the self harm unit, so the options were slim here.

"No I'm not going to hurt you-"

<3

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" everyone yelled in the cafeteria while the two friends hit each other. The security finally got to them and separated them as Jisung smiled with a blood nose and lip.

"What on earth is going on here?!"

"He ate my wiener!" Jisung yelled and tried his best not to laugh his ass off. Soobin smiled and got into the same game.

"Only because he touched mine!" They we're obviously talking about the sausage on the menu, but they both found this hilarious.

"Stop! Stop. This is a warning, I don't want anything else to happen like this again, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir" they both answered at the same time and everyone went back to their post.

The two friends crashed on their table and jisung had this smile on his lips, tasting the blood off his bottom lip.

"Hope that was worth all the fuss..." Soobin hit him in the shoulder and sighed.

"It was, you have no clue how good that felt"

"You're crazy" the taller one laughed.

"Yet you still help me...what does that make you my friend...?"

They both looked at each other with a devilish smile on their faces.

"I guess it makes me just as crazy"

<3

.one month later.

Minho woke up with yet another nightmare, holding onto his heart as it pounded through his chest. It hasn't gone better, not even with the medication he takes. He got out of bed with tears on his face, not like he had any left to spare.

He walked over to Hyunjin's room and knocked on the door, hearing his voice inside.

"Come in" he entered and saw Hyunjin alone in bed, which was rare when he had three boyfriends.

"Alone tonight?" Minho said with a raspy and dried out voice.

"Yeah...changbin is in the hospital for a checkup, seungmin is visiting his parents and Felix is still working on finding Jisung...you don't seem all that good either" he referred to his heavy tears staining his cheeks.

"Yeah I had another panic attack in my sleep, just like before Jisung..."

"I remember those...you had them every single day but you'd never tell us what they were about...but now their is something you have that you didn't have before..." Hyunjin said and gave him a small smile.

"And what is that?"

"A bestfriend, now come here" the taller one opened his arms and Minho gladly crawled in them, holding onto his waist as he tried not to cry even more.

"I feel like I don't deserve this..." he sobbed.

"You deserve the world...Minho I'm sorry I never helped you before-"

They stopped when they heard heavy footsteps in the corridor.

The door burst opened and they stared in shock as Felix was there, heavy breathing and panting to catch his breath.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Hyunjin asked worried but the younger one just smiled.

"I...I accessed the security cameras..." he said heavily, making everyone smile.

"You mean you...?"

"I found him."

They didn't know what to do with themselves, after a month of searching, they found him.

They found Jisung.

<3

Fun fact #4

My profile picture is actually me :) I took the picture myself.