🫀explanation🫀

They woke up the next morning pretty late, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies pressed against each other. Jisung was pressed against his chest, clinging to him like it was the last thing he could do.

"Are you awake yet?" Jisung mumbled, kissing his chest.

"Yeah, I think that was the best night of sleep I've had in a long time...so thank you"

"You've got nothing to thank me for, not after giving me such a good time" they both chuckled as the youngest of the two used the little strength he had in his arms to pull himself up and look into his eyes.

"You enjoyed it?"

"Are you kidding me? I fucking loved it"

"Then hopefully you'll like what's coming next..." jisung tilted his head to the side.

"...what will we be doing?"

"We've got your very first client"

<3

Stress came over Jisung's body as they went down the elevator again. He knew this wasn't for him, but he couldn't help and think about the other person that was going to be there. Why were they there in the first place? Did they need to get hurt? He didn't know anything.

"You're tense..." Minho said, yet he hasn't even looked his way and he knew. He could smell fear and it was everywhere around them.

"No I-"

"You are. What are you scared of....is it me?"

"I'm not scared of you Minho, I just..." he clenched his fists together. The older one then stepped towards him, backing him into a corner as he cupped his face with his hands, Jisung's eyes going soft again.

"You're afraid of what you'd become after today...? Aren't you?" Jisung nodded, so Minho only pressed his body closer to him.

"You don't even have to look today if you don't want to...okay love?"

"Okay..."

"Also, try not to get too turned on, wouldn't want to distract me"

"Get turned on?" He said but then the doors opened and Minho walked inside the room. It smelled like a rotting corpse, cigarettes and some other weird smells. There, in the middle of the room was a man chained up, unconscious.

Minho walked in like he knew the place from the small dust on the floor to the crooked light on the ceiling, every bit was his and he knew how everything worked. He created this space, one where he could forget.

"Come on kitten, don't be shy" he looked back at the black haired boy who slowly walked in and basically stuck to the walls as he walked.

The man grunted, lifting his head up to meet Minhos eyes. They were crazy, fearless and fucking insane. Even Jisung could tell how scary he was, and he could only see him from behind.

"Where the fuck...?" He looked around him confused.

"Welcome to hell I'll be your guide, this is my assistant at over there" Jisung waved his hand, making the guy frown even more.

"What the hell is this?"

"You tell me, when I get people sent to me, I know theirs a reason they're here. And you my dear friend sure as hell deserves that spot."

"I didn't do anything."

"Right...well with that logic" he took a utensil knife and stabbed it right into his leg. The man burst out a yell of pure pain, making Minho laugh profusely.

"Guess that was nothing...right?"

"You bastard!! You've got the wrong guy!"

"Oh I don't." He then started to use other methods, some painful, some even more painful then the previous one. Jisung was watching, analyzing as the man in chains cried out for mercy. He didn't like this one bit, he didn't like to see this on someone else.

"Do you feel bad for him...?" Minho turned around, whipping the blood from his face.

"I can't help it..." Jisung admitted, looking down at the floor.

"Would you still pity him if you knew he raped and molested his nephew?" 

"He did...?" His voice turned almost mad.

"Oh and he did way more then that..."

Jisung walked up hesitantly, taking a random knife from the table and putting it to the man's throat as he stared deep into his soul.

"Is he saying the truth...?"

"Of course not! I would n-never"

Jisung pressed the knife even closer, making a droplet of blood fall down his neck.

"The truth...." Jisung was furious, the prisoner was trembling and Minho was just plain out horny.

"I...he was walking around in those shorts and-" jisung stabbed him in his leg, putting it deep in his flesh as it reached his bones, making an excruciating noise.

He then looked in horror at what he had just done, seing his hands bloody and shacking.
He needed a voice of reason, he needed...him.

"You did amazing...my little kitten is learning well, I'm so proud of you" praise never got to him normally, but this was like poison to his ears. Jisung's knees suddenly felt weak, as he backed away from the screaming made, a scream he manufactured, provoked.

He landed in Minhos arms as the older caressed his waist, pulling him closer so his whispered drummed on his ears like a snake whispering him poison. Worst part was, jisung knew that all too well, but he still fell for it, for that sweet and bitter love he was getting himself into.

"Can you continue on?" Jisung shook his head but handed Minho the knife.

"Make it hurt." He said as he walked away, making the older nod slowly.

"Now...where were we?"

<3

On his high chair he sat and waited, passing a hand on a sword he had collected not too long ago. His small heels echoes as he walked in his own room, empty and hallow, with the bare minimum of a light hung to the ceiling to illuminate his way. He checked his time on multiple occasion as he began to grow impatient.

"Sir?" A voice from outside the room echoed in the house they were in.

"Come in" the tall man with a hood and a mask spoke calmly, as he drew his fire back from the rage he had deep inside of him.

"Tell me you've got good news this time...you know how much I hate bad news" he continued as someone walked in, he was much shorter, with plump lips and round eyes. He certainly didn't look like he belonged in this horrible place.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint sir, he caught another one of our guys...we're running out" the tall man nodded in response calmly, bitting the inside of his cheek as he tried to calm down.

"Well find more Jimin...now leave me..." he said as he looked out of his huge window, only the moon shining everywhere around him.

"But I can't just-"

"I said leave at once!!" He snapped, taking in big breaths at a time.

"Yes sir." Jimin didn't even object, he left without another word.

It left him alone again with his thoughts. The man then threw everything off his desk as he let out screams of horror that could pierce anyone's ears. He ripped away the mask that was covering his face, looking at himself in the mirror a he groaned. He looked over his features, or what we've was left of them anyway, most were burnt almost to a crisp.

He yelled again as he punched the mirror, cutting opened his knuckles in the process.

"I'll find you...and kill you for what you did to me...just you wait"

"Lee Minho..."