🫀back where he belonged🫀

After about two weeks in the hospital, it was finally time for him to go and live with Minho again. He always needed someone next to him while he slept, even during the day, he needed to be accompanied, so they didn't know what would happen if he was left alone at home.

To Jisung, when he was alone with no noise around him, he felt like he was back there again, weak and opened for everyone to take what they wanted. It made him feel so useless and so guilty, guilty that he had felt some form of pleasure during his time there. When he was stuck to that bed, getting abused by someone he internally hated, he still couldn't help but feel bad that he let a sound out, the only glimpse of pleasure he was ever allowed to have yet it was forbidden.

He was mind played into thinking he had somehow cheated on Minho, that he wasn't loyal because of this.

That it was his fault.

It might seem absurd, but he is a victim that suffered from a lot of mental abuse as well, making him bound to blame himself even though he had done nothing wrong.

He walked inside their home and took off their shoes, jisung looking around at the place he missed to much, but flinched again when Minho closed the door behind him.

"It's okay, nobody else is here today, just you and me okay? Let's go to our room"

"Our?" Jisung smiled a bit as he took Minhos hand, both heading to his old one that he loved so much.

They walked in but Minho made sure to close the door really gently this time, to not alarm him. Jisung hesitantly walked to the bed, checking behind him to make sure his every move was still good.

He sat on the bed and looked up at Minho who made his way to him, cupping his face.

"Your hair is so long now"

"Ugly" he said as he touched it, lowering his head in shame.

"Far from ugly, long hair suits you well" he bent down and kissed his lips gently, but before he could put away, jisung kissed him back, pulling him on the bed next to him. He was being so agressive about it, like if he wasn't kissing for himself, only to please who ever was in front of him.

But Minho could feel something lingering on his tongue.

Guilt.

Jisung was guilty but he didn't know why the younger was feeling this way.

Minho stopped him, this wasn't him kissing his lips.

"Jisung why are you so agitated, we just came back home-" he kissed him again, desperate to feel something. He then got on his knees in front of the bed and started to unbuckle the older's pants, his eyes sort of gone, he wasn't being himself, he was existing only for someone else, not got himself.

"Stop this." Minho begged off him, grabbing a hold of his hands making jisung look down like he was ready to be punished.

"Baby...?" He pulled Jisung back on the bed and met his teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? It's okay" he took jisung on his chest, caressing his back.

"Jisung baby, you belong to no one, let's just take it easy tonight, it's your first night back I want it to be special..."

Jisung nodded slowly, sitting in his lap.

"But I wanna kiss you..." he mumbled, looking down.

"You can, but you have to do it because you want to okay?" The younger one nodded but didn't dare to move, staying in place and biting down at his lip.

"Here, follow my lead" Minho whispered, pulling him so their lip would touch. Minho moved swiftly, spreading his tongue on his bottom lip just enough to make jisung go crazy. This felt so much better, it wasn't forced it was...

Love.

Jisung exhaled through his nose as he couldn't possibly pull away, this felt like everything rushed in him at once, making his stomach feel good, warm. He at his turn started to move his lips to the rhythm, Minho smirking through the kiss as he could feel himself getting needier by the second, even though he knew he'd have to wait.

They pulled away, cheeks red as a rose and their mouths half opened, their faces still inches away.

Minho gave him a few kissed on his jawline but the younger tenses when he arrived to his neck, whimpering out of pure fear.

The older one stopped what he was doing and looked up worriedly at the black haired boy.

"Did I do something wrong kitten?"

"N-not there" he referred to his neck, making Minho saddened, he used to love receiving kisses there, asking for more, but now that sick bastard had made it into something he feared deeply.

"Can I go here?" He pointed at his chest but Jisung sat there in horror, he didn't want him to see his bare chest, scars and bruises piled up on his pale skin.

"Yes" he looked so tense that it was hard to believe.

"I need the truth, you're allowed to say no to me" Minho pulled him to his chest and started to play with his hair.

"Minho I...I don't feel beautiful anymore" the younger one admitted.

This was going to be ten times harder then he'd anticipated, self esteem is a hard thing to get and it was all thrown out the window for him when his skin was touched by that snake, that poison.

"Jisung you're the most beautiful person I've ever met, and you'll stay that person. I know it's hard to believe right now because you've been fed lies for so long, but from the bottom of my heart..." Minho took his hand and placed it on his chest, hearing his heart pound against his rib cage.

"You're so beautiful..." he spoke softly as he cupped his face gently, making Jisung cry soft tears.

"Why are you so nice to me...? I don't deserve this, I don't deserve you" he sobbed, not being able to handle his emotions on his own, he needed to lean on someone, to share all of this pure misery.

"I do it because I..." he paused, tensing a bit while jisung looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Because I love you Jisung" he finally let out, a huge weight off his shoulder while he waited for him to respond, but the boy was too stunned.

"You l-love...me?" He shed a last tear before smiling widely.

"I do."

"It's too bad..."

"What is?"

"That I love you more" jisung chuckled, sticking his tongue out just a tiny bit.

They both smiled widely as tears welled up in their eyes. Minho for a split second could spot the jisung he knee deep down, he was stuck and lost but he would get him out of there, he'd stick by him no matter what happened next.

But what he didn't plan, was that the universe had other plans for them.

Ones they never in a million years could of guessed would happen.

Would their love be enough?

Who could say, all they knew was that the moment they looked into each other's eyes, everything was at peace, stable. It's what they needed so desperately and they found it in each other.

Love really does wonders.