🫀symphonie🫀

A/n: new minsung story out btw!! It's called "a crown of this?" It's a royal concept 🥰✨🌙🗡

<3

Jisung had not been able to sleep that night, he just thought back to the same moments he was there, under Valdis, completely terrified.

He wasn't the same man anymore, jisung had evolved and managed to get over this huge part of his life.

But he couldn't take a steady breath knowing he's still alive, that this criminal is walking either far away from him or too close. He couldn't tell Minho, he stayed worried on his own and watched him wake up next to him in the morning.

"Morning" Jisung mumbled, trying to appear as neutral as possible.

"What's wrong baby?" Of course he would know, he knew him too well.

"Nothing..."

"Tell me" he said with a thick morning voice, rubbing his leg.

Jisung already had tears in his eyes.

"Is it a nightmare?" Minho asked and Jisung fell into tears, nodding his head.

"Why can't it just stop?" He sobbed onto his chest and Minho took him close to his heart.

"I'll take care of you...don't worry, nothing will ever harm you again" he meant every word.

He held him for a while, until he heard the door creak opened and a little boy stand in the doorway, a little smile on his face. He went to the bed and made grabbing hands, so Minho lifted him up and set him between the two of them.

"Did you get out of your bed all alone?" Minho raised a brow and smirked.

"Yes" the child said and cuddled both of them, making Jisung want to cry even more. "Why are you crying papa?"

"I'm scared baby..."

The little boy took a serious expression and got off the bed, looking under it, then went to the closet and checked inside.

He came back to the bed and smiled, proudly.

"Don't be scared, there is no monster in closer or under the bed" he cuddled Jisung and the older one took him close.

Maybe there wasn't a monster now, but maybe soon there would be.

Jisung looked into Minho's eyes and it took about a second to understand that something was terribly wrong, Jisung looked much more anxious then normal.

"Kaito...I think your dad needs a lot of love" Minho spoke softly and Jisung still had soft tears in his eyes.

Kaito chuckled and hugged his dad, kissing his cheek and smiling the entire time, which only made Jisung's heart melt more.

"Papa...do you remember when you told me what a flower is?"

"Yes of course..."

"Can I have more then one flower?"

"Of course you can sweetheart"

"Good because I have three" he smiled and Minho raised a playful brow.

"Who are the lucky three"

"You, papa and Ben" Kaito closed his eyes slowly and tiredness hit him, so he cuddled up to Jisung's arm and was fighting to stay awake.

"We love you so much baby..." jisung forced a smile and his hands trembled.

<3

Minho and Jisung had gone to work while chan watched Kaito upstairs. They had a "client" with them and Jisung was not holding back.

The man screamed in agony and Jisung stepped back for a few seconds, selecting a new weapon to use.

"Jisung, could we speak for a minute?"

The younger turned around confused.

"Why?" He selected a knife and plunged it to the man's thigh.

"Because you're...more intense then usual"

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said quickly, but the screams of the man made it hard to hear.

"Baby, you threatened him to gouge his eyes out if he looked at you again...he's blind"

"And I intend on keeping my promise"

"Enough, and that's coming from me. Come here baby..." Minho pulled his hands covered in blood and started to clean them as the man chained up behind them fainted. "Will you tell me what's wrong now...? You've been very distant lately" he could always see right through him.

"I'm just doing my job..."

"No, you're putting your anger out on him, and as hot as that is, it's concerning me..."

Jisung sighed and laid back on the table, letting Minho clean his fingers gently, then his palms.

"What is dead may never die...have you heard that before...?"

"I don't think I have" Minho replied calmly.

"It's frustrating sometimes, when something like a nightmare keeps coming back, no matter what you do...it's there, waiting in the shadows for a moment to strike." Jisung clenched his teeth.

"All we can do is wait it out...until it fades away" Minho cupped his face and kissed his forehead. "I'm right here to protect you kitten"

"I know you are...that's what worries me" he pulled him into a sweet and slow kiss, soon starting to get quite heated. "Minho-"

He cut him off with another kiss. This was to forget the pain and fill it with pleasure, to feed into their desires and get as fat away from fear as they could. They were so indulged in the kiss that they forget what they were previously worried about.

"I love you..."

"I love you more baby"

They smiled and hugged each other for a while, until Jisung felt a little bit better.

<3

.a few days ago.

"I think it's about time we unplug it..." a doctor said and the other one on the room looked at him, glared.

"We were given direct orders to keep him alive in this, even in a coma"

"He's been here for almost three years, he hasn't woken up yet...we should give up" He said and watched the man in the hospital bed, plugged into three separate machines. His face was melted off and he had a huge scar on his stomach and shoulder, from bullet wounds no doubt. Only a few strands of hair stayed on his head and his nose looked like it had been pushed inside his face. His lips were dry, as if he had poured ashes on himself.

They watched him, terrified and remained quiet.

"Let's go and get some coffee, we'll be here a while" one said and the other nodded, leaving the room.

The room went quiet, aside from the machines keeping him somewhat alive.

All of a sudden, a huge gasp came from his mouth and he rose from his rest. His eyes were red with anger and his body skinny and barely holding on anymore. He caught his throat as he tried to recall what had happened to him, where he was and how he got there.

He had awaken again.

Valdis lived.