🫀crashing down🫀

"Oh Min..." Hyunjin had finally found him laying outside in a dark alleyway.

"You're lucky Felix put a tracking device on your phone..." he picked him up and carried him to the car, putting him in the passager side and Hyunjin started the car. Minho had woken up slightly and was still crying when he remembered that this wasn't just a dream, it really happened.

"Hyunjin..." he held his hand and the younger one looked worried, holding it tightly.

"I arrived as soon as I could, changbin and Chan are in the hospital..."

"What? Why?"

"Changbin got shot in the arm trying to protect the others, me included and then chan fell and opened his head badly...they'll be alright, they've handled worst and they have the rest right by their side...but I'm worried about you and jisung"

Minho handed Hyunjin a little piece of paper and sighed deeply.

The older one opened it while still looking at the road. Their was an address inside of it and it made him raise a brow.

"What's this?"

"Jisung's mom gave it to me right before they took me and Jisung appart...it's where he's going"

"Minho that's great...why aren't you happy? We can just go and get him, be over with it"

The older one stayed silent and shook his head slowly, rubbing his temples.

"It'll take time..."

"How long? It's that hard to get there?"

"I'd say a few months, it's the most secured area in the whole city...what if I can't see him again?" Minho sobbed out, covering his face with his hands.

Hyunjin put a hand on his shoulder and stopped at a red light, looking dead into Minho's eyes.

"Minho. We're getting Jisung back. I don't care how long it takes or how hard it is to get to that damn hospital. I'm with you all the way."

Minho rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder and sighed heavily.

"Thank you..."

<3

Jisung had panicked so much that he fainted in the car he was in, a few tears still fresh on his cheeks even though he was asleep. He was fading in and out of consciousness the whole way there.

When he finally woke up after a few hours all he saw were trees around him and a very random road in front of him, it didn't even look like they were close to the huge city he had grown up in.

They made a left turn and it's then that Jisung saw it...a huge building with thousands of guards and security cameras, the walls painted in one tone of white and small windows surrounding it.

They entered the area and he started to fight again, he wasn't crazy, he didn't fall for his captor.

"Let me go!!" His voice ached from crying and screaming so much.

They had to have two guards pulling him by the arms and walking with him in the building. He kicked and screamed but it was no use, he couldn't possibly fight this, yet he'd still try with every bone he had in his body.

They walked in this corridor where a bunch of rooms were aligned, just like a prison. They stopped in front of room 221b and they opened the cell, throwing the boy inside. Jisung heard the door lock behind him but he couldn't get up and fight it, his body wouldn't let him anymore. He crumbled on the floor and let it all fall upon him, hiding in his hands.

"Hi" he voice said in front of him.

Jisung panicked when he realized that he wasn't alone in the room and backed away until he hit the door.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you" the voice said and Jisung's eyes fell upon another's boy's gaze. He looked really tall even though he was on a bed and had a sort of faded blue hair and a pretty smile.

"First time here huh?"

Jisung stayed where he was, too terrified of moving.

"Your bed is right there" the boy pointed to another bed that was in the room, giving him his best smile. Jisung got up and crashed on the bed, started to cry again.

"My name's Soobin by the way, what's yours?" It had been a while since he had a roommate, so this was exiting to him.

Yet the boy didn't answer, he had already used up most of his voice screaming so it was aching intensely.

"Okay well...I'll let you sleep for now, you look like you need it" Soobin spoke softly, getting under his own covers and facing the new boy in his room.

Jisung then turned around in bed and looked at Soobin that was only a few feet away from him.

"Jisung...my names is jisung" he muttered, the other boy in front of him smiling widely now that he had replied. He could tell that his voice was completely exhausted, so he decided to do his part of the talking.

"Are you tired?" Soobin asked him.

Jisung shook his head, he had a three hour nap on the way to come here, so no, he wasn't.

"Would you like me to tell you a story? Maybe it can make you stop crying for at least a little bit"

Jisung nodded slowly, his eyes still red and poofy from sobbing.

"Well this one time-" Soobin started to speak about multiple stories, some more stupid then others but it was actually working and it made Jisung smile a bit. The shorter one was just sitting back and enjoying the calmness in the others voice, how smooth it sounded.

"I've got a lot of stories but that's all the ones I can really remember, I've been here for a year now..."

"Why?" Jisung spoke very little, only a few words per exchange but that was better then nothing for Soobin.

"Well eh...my parents didn't want to see my face because of who I'think' I am, they're hoping that by coming here I can be...normal"

"Did you do something bad?"

"I don't know...I guess falling in love with a guy was my mistake..." Soobin sighed as he looked at the bracelet his lover had made him.

"Why is that bad...?"

"Well, we aren't allowed and tried to hide it, they weren't happy when they found us cuddling in my room. Sorry you're stuck right me here..."

"I have a boyfriend too...I miss him" jisung was holding back his tears, clenching his nails in the pillow.

"You're...like me?"

"Yeah, but I don't think their is anything wrong with you, you can't control who you fall in love with"

"Where were you for a year of my life?!" Soobin exclaimed and jisung chuckled.

"You have a pretty smile" the taller one continued, making Jisung smile even more. If he was going to stay here for a while, at least he had him.

"Light out!" A guard yelled and they both got into bed.

"Hey" Soobin whispered, Jisung turning in his bed to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Pass a Goodnight, and I know it's hard but try not to think about it too much, we'll get through this together"

"Sounds good" Jisung held onto his pillow like he would to Minhos arm. He had a bit of hope this time, maybe he could try his best to help Minho but he just didn't know how to.

"Good night"

"G'night"

And a new friendship began that day.

One that would follow them for the rest of their lives.