🫀pain and cure🫀

.2 years later.

"So...are you going to tell me your little secret?" Minho smiled widely as he saw the man in front of him pee his own pants just upon seing him.

"Get away from me!" He yelped, but Minho grabbed his jaw and dragged his blade on his face without cutting it.

"I would but where's the fun in that?"

Minho's hysteric laugh echoed on the walls and more screams followed.

This made him forget, this made him escape what he was actually happening in his mind. 2 years had passed by quickly, everyone was moving on from what happened, all but Minho.

Hyunjin and Felix walked in and the older one turned around, making sure to take the blood off as best as possible.

"Hate to disturb your fun Min, but get dressed, we're leaving soon." Felix smirked but Minho raised a brow. Minho didn't go out, he worked and that was all he did all day.

To forget.

"Where are we going...?"

"Somewhere you can actually get some action, maybe even meet someone nice and invite them to dinner..?" Felix tried but Minho scoffed.

"For the last time, I'm not going to a strip club with you guys...it's not my thing"

"Oh come on! It'll be fun I promise"

"I don't want to go, that's all"

"Felix wait for me upstairs" they both looked at each other before the blond one headed out of the room. Hyunjin walked to Minho and smiled.

"What's this really about Min?" He could always see right through him.

"Today's the day that makes it officially two years..." he frowned and Hyunjin patted his back.

"You know...when you first came back home after leaving him, I was so scared for you...terrified even. I knew how much he meant to you, but it's been so long now...I can't let my friend fall alone...so take my hand, get dressed and let's go pass one hell of a good night"

Minho sighed and smiled as he saw how much this meant to Hyunjin. He had asked him about twenty times before, but he'd always refuse.

"Fine...I'll get changed, but if I feel uncomfortable-"

"Then we'll leave the same second...We've got your back Min"

They both looked at each other and nodded.

Minho looked at the knife he had in his hand and looked back at the guy in the chains.

"Hold this for me" he stabbed his leg and the man screamed loudly, Minho smiling.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

If only they knew...

<3

"Fuck-" Jisung moaned but held a hand over his mouth, blocking out the sound.

"Almost done..." the other person said and Jisung rolled his back to the back of his head, his back fighting not to arch back. His lips were half spread as he took in this incredible sensation.

"There you go, they look good, what do you think?" The piercer handed him a mirror and he looked at his now pierced nipples, smiling widely.

"They look amazing" they did, but that wasn't why he did them. He had changed...a lot.

He pushed the dark blue hair out of his face and tucked it behind his pierced ear. Since he didn't have a form of relief, he'd use this as a sort of self gratification. It would take the pain away.

So he'd forget.

He could still feel the stinging sensation around his nipples and it was enough to get him off, the sharp pain making him go to pure paradise.

"Let's get you checked out" she smiled and he snapped back into reality, nodding slowly.

He slid his tongue piercing across his bottom lip as he searched for his card and finally found it, giving the lady a good tip before putting a shirt back on.

"Remember to be careful with them, we don't want them to swell up, it'll be really painful"

That was the point for him.

"Of course, thank you again" he exited the shop he'd visit way too often.

He walked along the busy city, passing by many shop but finally stopping in front of one and sighing.

He saw a line of people waiting in front but he passed through the back door and climbed up the stairs, reaching the changing area. He started to change his clothes, changing them for his favorite set.

He saw other boys getting ready at the makeup stations and some more changing. He wasn't even supposed to work that day, but his boss had mentioned a special night that needed everyone to be there.

He wore a matching laced up blue set that made his body attractive in every way it possibly could.

"Looking good Jisung" diamond passed by him with his perfect blond hair and perfect porcelaine skin. He was the clientele's favorite, and for a reason. Diamond was his stage name of course, but it fit him perfectly.

"Thanks" he smiled and diamond tossed him something, so he caught it. It was a black mask that matched with his set perfectly. It could cover his eye but he could still see through it.

Jisung looked up confused, making the other laugh.

"Did you not hear? The owners of this place are visiting, boss is doing a masked event for them. So try and spot them, we could get a fortune if we work hard enough...plus I heard they're all hot"

"Diamond, kitty, you're on in a few minutes" Their manager said, so they adjusted their masks and looked in the mirror to make sure they looked perfect.

Being a stripper wasn't easy, but it's what he had to do to survive

"We'll be right there..." Jisung said as he made his last adjustments, fixing his outfit one last time as he took a big breath in.

"The owners just arrived, you know what to do boys!" The manager smiled and they all headed inside the club.

Jisung headed in and all eyes went on his colleague Diamond.

All but one...

skin and bones | minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें