🫀giving myself up🫀

A/n: me after disappearing for 5 days:

Surprise shawty~ 😂❤️

<3

Jimin walked into Jisung's room, it was technically Valdis's but he figured since the boy had absolutely nothing left, it was his. He opened the room and the young one didn't even flinch like he used to, he just laid there completely helpless, fresh tears on his cheeks from all the abuse that went on. It wasn't only the boss of the operation that did this, some guards had fun sneaking in his room at night, secretly taking advantage of him.

Jimin walked up to the bed and sat down, passing a hand on the poor boy's arm delicately. Jisung's eyes then woke up a bit, turning to see him, smiling the best he could, but ended crying even more.

"It's okay...don't cry" his heart ached as he say him in the state again, it pained him to do this.

"He'll find you...I know he will"

"What if he forgot?" Jisung looked out the window like he did everyday, desperation as he envisioned different things to keep his mind from going places.

"He didn't forget...here, I brought you another book, remember to hide it well this time..."

"I will" his voice cracked, their was nothing of Jisung left in him, not even a single piece of his soul.

"Good...hang in there"

Jisung didn't even respond, completely out of it already, even though they had barely spoke. Jimin frowned and clung his nails on his hands, pressing them to his palms. He walked away without even saying goodbye because he knew the younger one wouldn't even hear him.

Once he was out the door he walked with purpose to his car, starting the engine as he grabbed the stirring wheel harshly, closing his eyes shut.

"Fuck..." he let his head rest on it, contemplating everything he stands for but the image of Jisung on the bed, fear in his eyes was enough to give him courage for what he was going to do.

<3

Now that he was alone, the young one walked up to the window, spreading his fingers on the cold surface. He opened them and leaned on it, the freezing air hitting his face as he looked down at the rocks far far away at the very bottom of the drop. He let a tear fall down there every night since he's been there, a little puddle of water was down there, he was sure of it, from all those days there.

Truly, he didn't know how long it had been, all he knew was that it was too long, too long to not go insane and the memories he had faded until they were nothing more then a glimpse away from erasing.

He wondered what it would be like if he just decided to fall...to finish it. Their would be no more pain to suffer, no more hate to endure.

But he would never see him again, the only person he could possibly think of.

Minho, his beloved flower.

But thorns were in the ways of them, and they stung their skin like a viscous snake who had nothing to do but inflict poison upon them. It cracked their bones until their flesh melted out of it and it was tearing them inside.

<3

Minho stabbed another corpse to death, crying his eyes out as he was nowhere near close to finding him.

3 months, this whole time nothing had surfaced.

Ben walked up to him and licked his hands, whining. He hated to see Minho like this, you could see it in his eyes, that dog could read emotions better then anyone else.