🫀back from the dead🫀

A/n: I'm back for this story I promise it won't be that long to update next time.

<3

Jisung was tied to the ceiling by his hands but could still be on Minho's lap. He sat there, naked on top of him and gradually dug his hips downwards, making Minho lose it continuously.

"Lube..." Jisung mumbled and the older one got it right away, spreading some on his fingers and covering himself with it. Once he was ready, Jisung lowered himself on him and couldn't help but yelp at the sensation. He felt him inside of him, deep and warm, fragile and dense.

He went all the way down and even Minho couldn't keep his mouth shut. He put his head against the bed board and took a hold of his hips, pushing him down even more.

They started to get a pace and Jisung pulled himself up with the chains, to then go straight back down.

"Hurt me" jisung moaned and went to bite his lip, ripping it out as much as he could.

Minho dug his nails deep into his flesh, tearing his skin apart and got Jisung to yell out.

"More."

Minho undid the chains and pinned him to the bed, Jisung's legs either sides of him. He went faster and Jisung arched his back up so high that Minho hit a certain spot.

"Ah- minho if you dare stop I'm going to fucking kill you"

The older smirked and kept hitting that same spot over and over again.

"Don't stop!" He spread fingers in his hair and tugged him closer to him, now feeling his hot breath on his collar bone.

"Are you close already?"

"Y-yeah-"

"Goodluck then." Minho whispered next to his ear. "Cause we're going to be up all night"

<3

Jisung couldn't move his legs, neither could he move his arms much.

Minho pulled away calmly, completely out of breath and looked down.

"I don't think..." he took a time to breath. "I've ever came so many times" Minho trembled while he went next to him, blood all over his torso and legs.

Jisung was in a much more broken state. His legs and arms were covered in small cuts and drool was in the corner of his mouth still. His hair was sticky from all the sweat that accumulated and stuck to his forehead.

"That was...fucking amazing..." Jisung smirked and tried to get up with no success.

"You're insane" Minho chuckled slightly and helped Jisung sit up. The younger suddenly hugged him and buried his face deep into his neck.

"Mmhhh...I'm going to need...a lot of aftercare" Jisung spoke softly and Minho nodded.

"I know, that's why I have all your favorite snacks in the fridge, I'm going to run you a bath with your favorite little bubbles and I'll wash you from your hair to your beautiful body."

"All of that for me...?"

"We're married now baby, I'm going to spoil you with all I've got" Minho brushed his hair with his fingers calmly, jisung snuggling even more.

"What about after the bath?"

"I'm going to kiss you good night in the normal bedroom and watch you fall asleep in my arms...if that's okay with you"

Jisung teared up and just looked at his soft gaze.

"Are you okay? Holy shut Jisung why are you crying? Did I hurt you too much?"

"No...you're just so sweet..." Jisung cried and smiled widely at the same time. Minho whipped his tears calmly and kissed his face over and over again.

"It's alright...get used to this, because I'm not going to stop until you're the happiest person on earth"

"I love you"

"And i love you kitten"

<3

Jisung spent two days in the bed, Minho taking care of him the entire time. He could walk but he preferred not to for a while, just in case.

"Can we go to the beach today?" Jisung said out of nowhere as Minho brought the food in.

"Sure, I heard it's quite beautiful when the sun sets"

"Great, i can't wait" he smiled widely and took his hot chocolate to his lips, blowing on it. "Also I eh...just want to thank you, for everything"

"What do you mean?" Minho smiled.

"From the very moment I met you, you understood me right away. You didn't think I was strange of uncommon, you made me feel so good baby...and now well...you know me too well. Feels like you can always read my mind"

"No matter what happens next, I'll always be right next to you..." he kissed his hand but Jisung pulled him into a soft kiss instead.

"Good...you better keep your word"

"I will, I promise"

"So we're going to the beach?"

"I'll go and get ready"

<3

They sat in the sun light and watched the sun go down slowly in the horizon. They didn't even realize how fast the time was passing because they could barely see around them anymore.

Nobody was there, only the two of them hearing the waves crash against the rocks nearby, wash up on shore and leave again.

It was calm, suiting.

Until it wasn't.

Jisung was trying to ignore the sound of footsteps very far away, like if something was wrong in the pure nature they were in.

"This is a private beach right?" Jisung asked and looked around confused.

"Yeah, nobody else as access to this past of the island"

Jisung finally spotted it and froze. Someone hooded was there, very far, near the water. They were holding something that seemed heavy.

"Then who's that?"

Minho looked his way and squinted his eyes.

"I don't know, stay here"

"I'm coming with you"

He knew he couldn't convince him other wise, so he let Jisung tag along.

"Excuse me" Jisung called to whoever this was.

The person then turned to them and placed near the waves a sort of blanket, they were panicked. They started to run and were quickly hidden in some bushes, really far from them.

"What's that?" Minho looked at the blanket and Jisung simply approached it without fear, while the older stayed behind.

A cry came from the small cover.

Jisung didn't even turn around, he simply took it in his arms.

A baby, a new born baby.

He or she had been left there to die, but Jisung held it close to him and turned to see Minho with a puzzled expression on his face.

It was so much responsibility, all of this when they had nothing prepared. They couldn't possibly take care of it, not to mention that they had very dangerous jobs, they couldn't possibly think that this...was right.

But Jisung's eyes begged to differ.

Minho took one look at his gaze and knew exactly what the younger wanted.

Jisung wanted to keep it.