🫀Strange place🫀

"What on earth are you doing here?!"

"I could asked the make sungie" seungmin held him against his chest, hearing I beat fast.

"You have no clue how horrible it is down here...they beat people, torture them but make sure they come out of it alive...we've all been kidnapped and we have no reason why..some are going fucking insane"

"Don't worry, I've got some friends coming to save us, it's only a matter of time before we get the hell out of this shit hole."

"Thank god" the younger one let a tear escape his eye, he was too young to be witnessing this all on his own, no one could have prepared for this.

"Do you know why he's capturing random people?"

"I have no clue...all I know is he keeps talking about this guy called Minho or something, he's really pissed..."

"I've noticed..." they both sat on the floor, a small fabric on the floor seungmin had called a bed for the past week.

"They're coming tomorrow, so get some rest while you can..."

"Ok...glade i could see you again, I just wish it was under better circumstances" they both chuckled, jisung ruffling his hair up.

"Your parents are worried sick you know...everyone thinks you're dead Ji, even I...I thought you were gone forever" tears flooded his eyes again, but Jisung sat closer to him and pulled his head so it would lay on his shoulder.

"I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" he held him close and sighed, looking up at the ceiling, wishing he could see the stars right now.

"I'll wait for you Min...always"

<3

Minho sobbed as he held the recorder to his chest, Chan had made it for him using his voice. He kept repeating it, over and over like it was his favorite song, but so painful at the same time.

"I'll wait for you Min...always" the recorder played as he held it closer to his heart, sobbing miserably. He had never gotten attached to anyone this was before, it hurt just to be appart and it pained him to think about the pain he could be going through...but a bad type of pain.

"I'm coming for you baby...just you wait, I'll find you and finally tell you that I..." he held his tongue, bitting down on his lip.

"I'll find you. That's a promise" he knew he couldn't hear him, but it felt good to say it out loud like this.

Exhausted, he quickly drifted off to sleep, his mind too busy thinking about tomorrow and what would come of all of this.

He would find him again.

That was certain.

Dead or alive? That he didn't know for certain.

It felt like he was drifting into a nightmare he couldn't control, one sculpted by faith, to which he has no say in.

But he would still do anything for him.

For his flower.

<3

Tomorrow had come and it was time to get in their bulletproof suits and equip their guns.

"Is everyone ready?!" Chan yelled from the kitchen, getting his final bullets in, looking around to see some of them nodding. Minho then walked in tossing a gun in the air, catching it like it was nothing.

"Minho I already said no knives, we don't want it to end like last time..."

"Refresh me, I cannot seem to remember" Minho smirked, putting the knife in his pocket.

"You cut a guy's dick off, shoved it in his mouth and said "cock to you later"..."

"In his defence, that was hilarious" Hyunjin, for the first time he was actually defending him in some sort of way, making both smile.

"Great well while you guys have fun chopping dicks off, the rest of us will do the actual mission..." chan walked off and they all followed him to their 'not at all sketchy' white van, Changbin getting in the drivers seat.

They started the car and the drive was insanely painful for Minho. He was tapping his leg and flipping his lighter opened and closed, the noise making him sort of relax. His other hand was busy digging his nails into his thigh, him not even realizing this until he saw it start to bleed. He looked down and just continued to do it, unable to stop himself.

That's when Hyunjin took his hand, Intertwining their fingers together.

"Squeeze my hand instead...maybe it'll help"

"Thank you..." Minho whispered as he closed his eyes.

He knew they were getting closer, the smell of fear reaking from everywhere around them.

"We're here."

<3

Jisung was keeping his eyes opened and ears attentive to his surroundings. Anytime now, shit could go completely side ways.

"Jisung, can you hear me?" Chan said through his ear piece, making him nod.

"Yeah...all of the captive are in this sort of red room"

"IN THE FUCKING WHAT-" he heard Minho yell in the background.

"Ok, we'll make it to you, just give us a few seconds" it then went silent and all he could hear was gunshots above them, making people nervous and screams of terror were heard.

Everyone held onto another, scared for their lives, assuming It was the end for them.

The gun shots went on, feeling like it would never end.

"Who's getting shot at...?"

"I don't know..." jisung held his heart, praying everyone was fine. Safe.

<3

"No I'm telling you it doesn't work" Minho shot a guy straight between the eyes, not even flinching.

"Why not?" Hyunjin shot another one, then three more that were coming their way.

"Cause I already used the line, now it's not as satisfying" they continue to made sure their allies were being covered, having plenty of ammunition left for the rest of those bastards.

"Well make it your slogan or something, then you can say it as much as you want" Hyunjin replied, looking into his sniper.

"You're right...I'll make that slogan my bitch"

"As you should" blood splatter over them as they continued to take down guards.

"Guys will you shut the fuck up and focus?!" Felix yelled from far away.

Once they were in the clear, they all regrouped in the center of this huge room. Their was a lot of different corridors, so they decided it was best to split it all up.

"Minho you come with me, changbin you go with Felix and Hyunjin you can handle yourself"

They all nodded and went their separate ways, gun held in front of them and fully loaded. They walked around for a while, trying to find this red room. Chan suddenly stopped in front of something, making Minho bump into him.

He was about to start an argument but stopped when he saw two huge metal doors painted in old red paint.

"Shit, we can only open it through fingerprint scan..."

"Give me five seconds" Minho giggled as he ran out of his sight, coming back about a minute later with a bloody finger in his hand, smiling widely.

"I got it from-"

"I don't want to know!" Chan took the finger and pressed it on the screen in front of him.

The doors unlocked and slowly opened, both of them taking a big breath in.

"I'm coming for you Ji..."