🫀im fine, save me🫀

Minho ran for the bedroom where the noise was coming, but finding it was locked, so he ran in it a couple of time making his arm go completely sore. It was extremely painful, so much so that a bruise started to forme, but he couldn't care less.

Nothing was indicating that Jisung was behind that door, their was no more noise or sign that someone was behind it, but he could feel something in his mind telling him to do it.

He finally managed to break it down, looking around the room...and there he was.

His lover, his kitten, his everything.

Jisung was standing on the huge window, looking out into the night skin, the sound of gunshots barely audible.

"Jisung!" Minho yelled, a small smile curving on his lips as the younger one turned around slowly. Their eyes met once again and for the first time in three whole months, hope filled their souls and they both smiled.

"Minho-" Jisung was about to go down when his foot flipped from the wood, sending him backwards. The older one ran to him and reached out to grab his hand, taking a hold of it, like he would never let him go away. He pulled him back inside and took him in his arms, patting his hair as he kissed his head and face until their wasn't a place he hadn't touched.

"My poor baby..." he looked at his fragile body, how much slimmer he looked, his skin was almost as white as snow and covered in bruises, cuts and cigarettes stamps.

Jisung took this affection but he wasn't even sure all of this was real. He had dreamt of this multiple times, but was always disappointed when he woke up, trying to fall back asleep so he could be happy for at least a few minutes.

But this felt real, he could feel it in his body that this was Minho clinging to him.

"You...remember m-me?" Jisung looked up confused, why would he came about him? He saw himself as nothing more then a stupid, broken toy that no one wanted.

"Kitten...I haven't stopped looking for you since you've been gone...I couldn't live with myself knowing you were here suffering everyday...I'm taking you back home where I can take care of you"

"But why...? I don't deserve you...I failed you-"

Minho shut him up by pulling him into a long awaited kiss. He held their bodies close and made sure to kiss him as passionately as possible, so he'd know exactly how much he cared for him without using words. The feeling that went through their hearts as they lips moved in sync, the energy they were creating in this dark room, it was everything they've ever wanted and more.

Minho pulled out and cupped his slim face with his hands, smiling widely.

"I've missed you so much" he had his source of air again, his heart and soul back.

"I missed you more" Jisung cried out, holding onto him tightly, burying his face in the crook of his neck.

Finally.

After so long.

"We're going home..."

"Not so fast..." Valdis aimed a gun at them, walking in the room with a serious face.

"You took away my whole life...so I'm taking away yours..." he then pointed the gun at Jisung but hesitated, his finger lingering on the trigger for a few seconds.

"No!" Minho tried to run in front of Jisung but he was too late and a loud shot was fired, making all of them freeze.

Valdis fell to the ground, Chan making his appearance right behind him, a gun in hand.