🫀never enough🫀

They were back in the basement that reeked of strange odeurs. Jisung was looking around, too distracted to see Minho going to his table, cleaning the blood off of his favorite knife...yes he has one.

"Why do we need to be here to do the deal...?"

"Because this is a special one...Im offering you this once, and once only, do you understand that?" Jisung nodded in answer, still being quite nervous about all of this.

"So it'll go down like this, you've got two options, which really aren't the best for you. One is that you basically sell your soul to us, we let you go home but you'll owe us for the rest of your life. Second one is we make you disappear from this city forever, which I'm sure you don't want. But I'm here to propose a different one..."

"W-whats that?" He raised his brows, waiting for an explanation. Minho walked up to him and put the knife on his chin, raising just a bit so he'd look into his cold eyes.

"I want you to work for me. You'll have your own room and you'd become one of us if you prove yourself useful...but their is one condition to this, you have to be honest and tell me if I'm right about you"

Jisung nodded, thinking about it, about his options.

"I'll give you time of course, think about it, I'll give you until tomorrow to make your decision, how does that sound kitten?"

"Y-yeah , but why bring me here then?"

"Because this is where you'd be working. I won't ask you to kill or anything, I'll take care of that. You'd clean this room and the stuff I use, what ever you feel most comfortable with."

Jisung nodded, all the options were different, how could he know what was best?

"I'll think about it..."

"Great, Ben will keep watch of you while I work, I'll see you later" he lowered his knife, then looking at his lips, how pretty they looked.

"See you later" he walked back and held his heart as the doors closed behind him, he didn't understand why it was pounding so quickly. Without farther questions, he reached the upper level and was greeted by a dog standing next to the door.

"What the hell do I do now...?"

<3

"Tell me where you staked the drugs or I'm doing your dick next" Minho smiled as he continued to break off his fingers one by one.

"I told you I don't know anything!" He yelled as a small attempt to be let free, but that has never happened before, at least anyone before Jisung.

"Right...and I'm straight" Minho have his iconic devilish smile before grabbing a thing that looked more then evil.

"Do you like it? I made it myself, it goes around your-"

A noise from behind him caught his attention. He calmed down once he saw it was Hyunjin.

"You scared me, what are you doing here?" He put the weapon down, making the man in chains sigh.

"I'm here to let you know Felix found some intel about him just like you asked. He handed him some files, Minho going though them.

"Han jisung, no siblings, two parents present, difficulty in school, 17 years old and...would you look at that, his birthday is tomorrow."

"Read page two..." he flipped it and saw the information, making his eyes widen and his lips curving into a smile.

"Interesting..."

"I know, that's why I brought it to you, seems almost too good..." the older one nodded, putting the case back on his table.

"Oh what's he up to by the way, did you show him his new room?"

"No, he's sitting on the couch with your dog watching TV, thought you might want to do it"

"Thanks, I'll make sure to" Hyunjin was about to leave when he slightly turned around like he was about to say something. He shut his mouth and just kept walking, going upstairs.

"Now...where were we?"

<3

A few people in the house walked back and forth in the hall, staring at him a bit, making Jisung feel so small. Nobody talked to him, but they had this stare in their eyes, but he didn't know exactly what it meant.

The dog saw his nerves go up so he rested his head on his lap, looking up with puppy eyes.

It's then he saw the only one he recognized, the leader walked into the kitchen and started to make something to eat, a pretty big portion of it, probably for the whole gang.

"Hey kid, want to make yourself useful?" He waved to him, sweet smile on his face, like he never planned on killing him in the first place.

"Sure" he got up and headed to the kitchen as well, helping him with the veggies, Ben still next to him the whole time, watching his every move. jisung would give him meat discreetly when Chan would look away, the younger smiling as he saw how happy the dog was.

"So, did he give you a deal?" He asked out of the blue as he put everything in a pot.

"Yeah...he said I could think about it overnight...but I don't know what to be quite frankly"

"Im sorry you had to get dragged into it"

"It's alright, I knew being nosy would get me one day...also I've got a question"

"Go ahead" he turned on the fire, putting the huge pot over it.

"Why does everyone look at me strangely, I get that I'm new and all but...why?"

"They probably think you're a ghost" chan laughed before continuing to talk.

"No one has ever come out of that basement alive...Minho is like a grim reaper here, it's surprising how you're still breathing"

"Why me then...?"

"I don't know, it's been a long time since I've seen him smile though, guess you must be special..." Jisung nodded to answer, finishing up the last few things so that the soup would be ready to cook.

Minho walked back from the land of the dead covered in blood, the dog going to see him as soon as he could, tail wagging the whole time.

"How'd it go?" The leader asked, but Minho just shrugged.

"Nothing, not even a little piece of intel..." he ruffled his hair out of frustration, walking towards the two.

"What are you making? Smells amazing..."

"Your favorite soup, figured you'd like it"

"Thanks Chan...could Jisung eat with us tonight?"

"Of course he can, I'm pretty sure if I said no you'd stab me" he chuckled as Minho walked over to smell the meal being cooked.

"I would never" he winked at him before the younger of the two went back to see Jisung, taking his hand.

"Come, I'll show you your room"