🫀face to face🫀

A/n: can you believe it...? A skin and bones update?

I was planning on taking this story away completely, unpublishing it even...but I've had so many request that I couldn't. So, here.

<3

Jisung woke up again in Minho's lap, his mind still seemed foggy at times, but he managed to rise calmly, seing that his lover had also slept. He had dried tears on his face, so he rose his hand in an attempt to dry them off even more, the mark they had left behind.

"Valdis has our son." Jisung said quietly, knowing Minho had woken up as well.

"Yes...but I don't think he will hurt him"

"After what he has done to me...? After he tortured me to the bone?" Jisung started to raise his voice and Minho patted his shoulder.

"We will not give him time to resort to hurting him. You fainted an hour ago...in that time Chan prepared everything for us to go."

"He said he wants to speak to me alone..."

"I don't expect you to agree-"

Jisung got up suddenly and looked at Minho calmly.

"I will do anything." He said firmly. "And I mean anything, to get Kaito back safely...even if it's the last thing I do."

Minho took his hand to argue, but one look at his gaze and he knew he had made up his mind.

"I don't want you to face him alone..." Minho tried, kissing his lovers hand.

"I won't be alone..."

<3

The door of the closet finally opened and Kaito was let out by a man so tall, it looked like the top of his head would touch the ceiling. He followed him. He had stopped crying, so he clung to his shirt with such hesitance, such tremble in in small lips.

"Where are we going mister?"

He asked quietly, seeming almost like a whisper.

"Your father has sent a message. He's coming to get you. Until then you'll remain with the boss."

"Mister scary face?" He tilted his head and the man couldn't help but nod back. "I don't want to get hurt..."

The man didn't answer, only frowned and kept walking along the path. It's then that he felt a tiny hand slip into his own, Kaito now held him, walking with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry kid...it'll be alright..."

"I don't want my papa to get hurt..."

They walked hand in hand, the tall man slowing his steps so Kaito could keep up.

<3

They had all gotten in a van, ear pieces already set and ready, Chan driving the car with as much speed as he could. They drove in silence, only glancing at each other nervously or death staring the floor. Jisung had his head buried in his hands, clenching his fingers so much that his knuckles turned white. Ben was on the floor, laid down flatly.

The ride was long, they were two hours away from the location they managed to get. It was only one hour in that someone finally spoke up.

"What will happen...after you see him?" Hyunjin mumbled to Jisung, as if to not spook anyone with his sudden words.

"Frankly..." he rose. "I don't know. All that matters is that Kaito gets home safely...I dragged him into this when I chose to keep him."

"Don't go making any unrational decisions, we want to have you home as well by the end of the day." Chan said and adjusted his mirror so that Jisung could see his eyes, narrowed with concern.