🫀want you so bad🫀

TW: suicide, trauma, talk of sexual assault

Felix and Minho walked back to the security room and dragging Yeonjun along the way. They rushed and the blond boy showed them the screen, that alone made Minho tear up.

"Jisung..." he put a hand over his mouth as he saw him smiling through the screen, he looked peaceful and calm.

Yeonjun then also started to cry and pointed at the other boy in Jisung's room.

"That's him...that's Soobin right there..."

They both looked at each other in relief, they were alive and fine, smiling and not at all alone like they thought they would be.

"Holy shit...c-can we talk to them?"

"I'll see what I can do, but their system is so complex that it might take me another month or so...I'm sorry Min"

"Don't apologize, this is amazing..." Felix then took one of the tablets he had and handed it to Minho, smiling.

"You'll have this, you can check up on him when he's in his room when ever you'd like"

Minho put the tablet aside and hugged Felix tightly, trying his best not to cry again. The younger held him close and smiled into the hug, it was rare that they would hold each other like this, but once in a while felt good.

"Thank you..." he melted completely.

"I told you...I'll help you til the very end"

<3

Jisung wasn't feeling so good that day, he had this odd feeling on his chest, like something was going to go wrong. It was morning now and he stretched his arms upwards, looking over at Soobin who was still sleeping.

The guards knocked on the doors with their crow bar and woke the majority up.

"Everyone out of their cells! We've got a special visitor today!" A doctor said and soon movement started to happen in every room, clothes being changed and little conversations happening.

"Goodmorning" Soobin muffled, making Jisung smiled a bit.

"Good morning...who do you think is here today?"

"When they do those kind of announcements, it's usually when we do group therapy, so embrace yourself" they both nodded and aligned in front of their door, waiting for the metal door to open.

They heard a buzzing sound, so they pushed it opened and walked out to go in their normal line filed with other patients. It had become normal, this whole routine, except a few people were missing in the line.

A guard walked up to a room and knocked on it angrily.

"Room number 222-b, wake. Up." He said loudly, banging on the door still.

Their was no answer to be heard, so he did it again. He got his keys out, ready to scold them or put them in a sort of punishment.

But once the door opened, the smell of blood and rotting flesh came to his nose, and his eyes festered on the view in front of him.

The two patients were on their beds, a mirror shard used to cut opened their arms and a small smile on their faces. This was the only way to escape this place, to them it was over.

Jisung saw all of this go down, he thought back on when he almost ended his life, when he was this desperate to escape all of the pain he had in his body. He fell back on Soobin, breathing heavily.

"We have a code 14 in room 222-b, I repeat code 14 in room 222-b." The guard said, you could hear the sorrow in his voice that he was desperately trying to hide. These two kids were now gone, for good.

Jisung stared at them, at the red colour poring out of their arms. He thought back on that house, the way he practicality lived on that bed and got abused and raped over and over again. It's all his mind could do right now.

"Jisung are you alright? Jisung?" He shook him a bit, but still had no response. The shorter one fell down to his knees and sobbed his heart out, a hand on his mouth to block out the sound.

"I need a medic!" Soobin shouted loudly, Jisung falling in his arms and trying not to faint.

<3

Jisung woke up in a hospital bed, one he hasn't seen before. He got up slowly to see Soobin next to him, holding his hand while he slept.

"Soobin...?" He asked with a weak voice, but before he could respond, an agent walked in the room and interrupted them.

"You two are needed back in the discussion circle. They will start soon"

"Does he really have to go...?"

"Yes, it's important to improve, now please follow me"

Jisung got up with weak legs and leaned on Soobin before walking to the room where everyone was sitting on a circle, the young one still having tear stains on his cheek like the majority of the people in the room.

They had either heard of the two lost ones or seen what happened to them.

"I Heard of the hard circonstances of today and I will adapt myself for you all. I think it's a good idea to talk about what you all feel in link with this situation....let's start with you" the psychologist pointed at jisung, to which he froze up.

"I don't think it's a good idea sir" Soobin tried to defend but he didn't even listen to what he said before continuing.

"When you saw the two on the bed, what were you thinking?" He asked away, Jisung staring at the floor.

"I saw myself..." he cried out.

"Did you ever come close to where they are right now?"

"Yes." The ambiance in the room was heavy and dark, lingering on their minds and grabbing the air out of them.

"Could you share why...? Why did you relate to them?"

"Because I was in the same situation...stuck and neglected, all I saw was darkness and his fucking eyes..." he started to shake again, thinking about the man who abused him, manipulated him.

"How badly did he hurt you?"

They were all staring at him, glad they weren't the ones being questioned.

"He raped me...over and over again...it didn't matter what I said, he'd just continue until I couldn't even feel my legs and so badly that tears weren't even enough to express how useless I felt" he sobbed out and Soobin grabbed his hand, looking at him, trying himself not to cry.

"I think it's enough-"

"And is that what made you want to end it all?"

A huge silence spread around the room, Jisung raised his head finally and stared him dead in the eyes.

"No...I wanted to kill myself because I started to enjoy it...."

They all felt anxious, a sort of guilt going in their chest even though they had done nothing.

"Why is that-"

"Enough!" Soobin got up and grabbed Jisung's hand, leading him away and pushing through the guards to reach their room. Once they were in there, Soobin laid him on his bed and played with his hair, trying to calm him down.

"You're alright...you're okay..."

<3

Felix had managed to access the sound of the cameras around the whole building and were now crying because of Jisung's words.

"I-I didn't know Minho..." Felix said, holding his hand as he sobbed his heart out.

"We're getting him out of there..."

<3

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Also I stated a new book if you want to check it out/ updates every day