🫀my kitty🫀

Minho walked in the club along with Felix and Hyunjin, all of them wearing a mask that covered the majority of their features. Immediately, all eyes were on them, after all, they owned every single thing in it.

They made their way to the vip tables and sat down in front of a mini stage that had a pole in the middle. Minho was looking around looking like a scared cat compared to his other two friends.

"Are you alright? You seem tense" Felix said, almost yelled because of the strong music.

"Yeah I'm fine" he replied.

This place smelled like money and sex, what ever that meant. It was crowded, but soon enough a man in gold and white lingerie arrived to their small stage and the music changed.

Felix grabbed his glass filled his ice and watched the dancer start to do his routine on the spinning pole. They felt powerful in their position, but Minho was distracted.

The man in front of him was beautiful, their was no denying it. His skin shined from miles away and his lips could make anyone fall on their knees.

Yet...he couldn't enjoy the moment, he was too distracted.

"They call you diamond am I right?" Hyunjin smirked, looking the boy up and down, Felix doing the same.

"That's me" he gave his effortless pretty smile and Felix tapped the seat in between the couple.

"Come have a seat angel"

The guy went to sit down and they started off a conversation, Minho staying distant.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink, I'll be back" Minho whispered in Hyunjin ear before getting up and walking to the bar, seing them flirt with diamond, the boy blushing profusely.

"Give me what ever you have that makes you forget pain..." Minho said to the bar tender who simply laughed.

"As much as I'd offer you a drink, our dancers are a pretty good distraction boss" he pored drinks quickly and served them to the people around him.

"Just call me Minho, and who would you recommend?" Minho looked around at the few dancers that were on the main floor.

"Well diamond is our star here, he does pole dancing along with a few others. We also have private room for lap dances that only some of our boys do...just take your pick and he's yours for the night." The bar tender gave him a smile and Minho looked around, seing a lot of older men in the crowds amongst younger men in barely any clothes and masks to cover their faces.

His eyes then landed on a figure in the distance, he was the only one wearing a dark attire, yet he stood out the most in the entire night club.

Minho eyed him up, tearing through the small fabrics that wrapped around his body.

His blue hair making his dark liner pop and his piercings making him melt to his core.

"The one with the blue hair...who is he?"

"That'll be kitty, he does private sessions"

Minho nodded and kept hovering his eyes over his perfect body, how good it'd feel to have him on his lap.

"Be careful with him..."

"Why is that? I'm not planning on hurting him or anything" He raised a brow.

"It's not for him I'm worried about, he's just known for being a bit...intense"

Minho smirked widely.

"That's exactly what I want" he walked away and made his way through the crowd, people moving away once they saw who he was. Just the shirt he was wearing could pay a whole apartment for a year, so they stayed far away.

He made it in his back, like a shadow that was cast from the strong lights above them.

Everyone moved away.

All but one.

Kitty turned around and their eyes met through the mask. Even though they couldn't see much, they instantly felt something.

"Can I help you handsome?" He said in the most seductive voice he'd ever heard, even with the loud music in the back.

"I was hoping I could get a private dance, get my mind of things...can you do that for me kitty?"

The younger one came closer to him and spread his fingers across his chest, giving him a smirk before going close to his ear.

"Follow me" he whispered, taking his hand and guiding him to the back rooms. Minho felt completely emerged into this new feeling.

They made it to a corridor with a bunch of different rooms, finally stopping in front of one and stepping inside. Minho stepped in first and the door closed, kitty leaning on it and locking the door.

<3

"Why don't you take a seat, get comfortable" Jisung swung his hips when he walked, making the older one go mad. He felt his blood run through his vains, he was nervous. He knew he couldn't mess this up or he'd lose his job in less then two seconds.

He then started his music and walked to the chair in the middle of the room with red lights.

"Their are a few rules to follow, you cannot touch me in any places unless I place your hands there, you also cannot get up from your seat unless urgent...so sit back and relax" Jisung showed off his tongue piercing by passing it along his bottom lip. Minho's eyes then went down to his nipples that were covered by fabric.

Jisung teasingly took off the straps and placed a knee in between his legs, following the rythme of the music.

"You look hot kitty...you're already making this so difficult" Minho smiled and kept his hands on his back, watching the man that felt like a stranger take off his bralette and reveal his piercings.

Jisung was just trying to do his job, but he couldn't deny that the owner was attractive. His shirt unbuttoned, showing his perfect chest, even he couldn't resist that.

He sat down on his lap and would usually just grind on the knees, but he decided to push it a little bit farther. He went on his crotch and rolled his hips, making Minho lose it, letting his head fall backwards and a gasp escape his lips. Jisung could feel something hard on his leg and he almost moaned out thinking about it. He hadn't found anyone this attractive since he left Minho.

Little did he know.

"I know I can't touch you, but please touch me more...fuck-" Minho couldn't finish before Jisung rolled his hips again even though he wasn't allowed to do this, the friction felt too good to stop.

The younger one laid a hand on his chest and pulled on his shirt, their faces now much closer, which only made Minho want it even more.

"Does this work for you?" Jisung smiled as he pressed himself against Minhos crotch on the beat of the music, both of tyke breathing loudly

"Fuck kitty..." Minho let his head fall backwards and he smiled, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. "Got any more moves you want to show me?"

"Depends how insane you are...did they warn you about me?"

"They did, that's exactly why I chose you...go all out"

Jisung smiled widely, getting all excited, this wasn't often that he got a request like that. He stepped off his lap, showing off his ass while he walked to one of his drawers. He pulled out a case and rolled it opened, Minho widening his eyes as he saw knifes pulled up, making him even more excited.

"Are you sure about this handsome?" Jisung raised a brow behind his mask, the music ending at the same time.

"Go ahead kitty...I want it all"