🫀business 🫀

This story is almost at 100k ☺️

<3

Minho played with Kaito in the living room, Jisung arriving a few minutes later.

"Where's my dad?" He asked, a slight tone of concern washing over him when he doesn't see him.

"He's in the basement"

"Minho what the hell did you-"

The elevator door opened and he stepped out, covered in blood.

"Dad what the f-"

"Not in front of the kid" Minho whispered.

"Dad what the frick"

He walked to them and Minho smiled.

"It's all done, anything more you want me to do?" His father said.

"Doing the dishes would be great"

He nods and heads to the kitchen.

"What did you do to him? Did you brain wash him?" Jisung asked, watching him leave.

"No, he just asked what he could do to make it up to us. I told him he couldn't do much but help us around the house, also, he cleaned my tools downstairs"

"Papa" Kaito laughs and puts his little hands on his face, grabbing his nose.

"Yes baby?"

"Mulk" he made grabbing hands.

"You want some milk? I'll go get you some" he left the same second to go to the kitchen and saw Jisung's father with soap and dishes in his hands.

"Is there anything else I can do?" He was desperate to make it up to them, it was freaking out Minho.

"Just never kidnap your own son to put him in a mental hospital ever again...and never hurt Kaito"

"I won't." He said and Minho grabbed the milk they had prepared in bottles. "I do have a question for you though..."

"I'm all ears"

"When Jisung was kidnapped...their were a lot of other people missing, did you...?"

"No, that was somebody else, jisung just ended up being at the wrong place at the wrong time..."

He nods and continues what he was doing.

"This other person, was it the same that...abused jisung?"

"Yes."

Minho clenched his jaw and the older man's grip got firm on the plates.

"Have you caught him yet?"

"Of course, he was lying on the floor the night we found Jisung..."

"We found bodyguards"

"No, he was a man with a burned face, in Jisung's room. 221b"

"There was nobody in that room"

One sentence and Minho's blood froze. He stared into his eyes, as if to assure himself this wasn't a nightmare.

"It's not possible, he was shot."

"There was only a blood stain on the floor..."

They looked at each other in horror and Minho felt like he was going to faint.

"Do not tell Jisung about this..." Minho walked away.

"Where are you going?"

"I need proof he's dead. He could have bled to
Death somewhere else, he could have been taken elsewhere. I can't live another second if he lives."

"Let me come with you"

"No...stay here" he handed him a gun and his gaze couldn't be more clear. Headed towards the living room and kissing Jisung on the cheek.

"I've got a quick errand to run, I'll be back in no time"

Jisung pulled his coat and kissed his lips, smiling into it.

"Better be new knives for later" he whispered, winking, which made Minho forget his own name.

"Of course, I love you"

"I love you too" Jisung said and watched Minho kiss Kaito on the head before leaving.

He was out the door quickly and Jisung looked confused.

"Dad...do you know where he's going...?"

"No, why?"

"It feels strange...i..." jisung held his chest and felt the air leave his lungs quickly. He watched Ben whine and scratch the door, he never did that.

"Somethings wrong..."

<3

Minho came back really late that night. Kaito was put to bed and Jisung's dad had left the house. The rest we're doing their usual business, but Minho was nowhere to be seen.

Finally, at 2 in the morning, he came through the front door and kicked his shoes off. He walked to his room, making the least noise he could before cracking the door opened. He was expecting Jisung to be sleeping by now, but he was at the window, looking outside.

He turned to him and glared.

"Where have you been?"

"Shouldn't you be asleep by now? It's really late"

"Where were you Minho?" He took his hands and put them on his chest. "I was worried sick"

"I told you, I was running some errands"

"Bullshit." He said, it felt like he was going to cry.

"Listen kitten, I didn't mean to scare you, I'll tell you next time"

"I was terrified..." he mumbled and hugged him, burying his face deep into his neck.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" Minho kissed the top of his head and went to the bed where he laid Jisung softly on it. "Now let's get some rest" Minho said and they both cuddled for a while.

The older one fell asleep first and Jisung stayed looking at the ceiling for a little while. His phone rang loudly and he picked up to not wake Minho up. He hadn't looked at the user, but he put it to his ear anyway.

"Hello?" He voice was raspy because of how tired he was.

"Jisung...are you alone?" He recognized that voice.

"Jimin...?" He tilts his head and turns to see if Minho is still sleeping. "Give me a second" he got up and walked to the balcony, the moon shining on him. "Tell me..."

"What I'm going to say has to stay between us alright? You cannot tell Minho this."

"What's happening jimin?" The shear panic in his voice was enough to chill the others bones.
He felt his throat close in and his ribs crush his lungs.

"I...im so sorry jisung"

"Please tell me what's happening..."

"It's him...he's back"

Jisung felt his stomach sink and his mind shatter into billions of pieces.

He hung up without even realizing it and held a hand to his throat, searching for air.

"No...no no no" he held his hair and fell to the floor.