🫀recovery🫀

Jisung was passed out on his hospital bed, plunged into at least two separate machines that made sure to check his heart beat. The doctors had done a lot of examination on his body while he was knocked out.

The main one pulled Minho aside to speak to him, while Chan waited in the room with Jisung.

"The reports aren't looking good, if we look only on the outside...horrible things have been done to him, no wonder he is in so much pain" the doctor explained, flipping through his files.

"You are his partner if I am not mistaken?"

"I am." Minho answered firmly.

"Their is someonthing important you need to know before he gets dismissed. His injuries are easy to treat with the right medication, but mentally it will be very difficult the next few months, I'll need you to be very patient with him. Especially sexually...their are numerous signs of sexual assault on him"

Minho's heart ached, sank to a dark pit. He looked through the little window where Jisung was laid down, his body so fragile and weak from all he's been through.

"How can I help him?"

"Patience, he's most likely to have more panic attacks and flashbacks, so it's best to be very gentle with him" Minho nodded, not once taking his eyes off the boy.

The black haired boy then slowly opened his eyes and looking around the room, searching for his comfort.

"Is this a dream?" Jisung touched his own face, looking at his trembling fingers.

Chan walked up to his bed and sat on the edge of it.

"Hey...are you feeling any better?"

"Chan?" Jisung smiled and made grabbing hands at him, his eyes still looked so tired, but it was a good sign that he was able to open to more then just Minho.

Chan gave a smile back and gave him a hug and made sure to be as gentle as he possibly could be.

"Is this real?" He asked hopeful.

"It is, no more of that horrible place, you're going back home"

Jisung nodded as he looked in the tiny window in the door, seing what looked like Minho from far away.

"Where is my mom?"

"They are downstairs signing a bunch of papers, oh and some of your friends called-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, two boys came rushing in, practically running to Jisung's side as they looked happier then ever.

"I missed you!" Jeongin cried out, hugging him as Chan backed away a bit to let them reunite. Seungmin did the same and they had a small group hug, tears and smiles mixed in relief.

"You have no clue how worried I was, first you went missing, then seungmin disappeared and I was all alone...I-I didn't think you'd come back to me" Jeongin broke down, covering his face in his hands.

"I remember you were in that red room...what were you doing there?" Chan interfered, raising his eyebrow.

"I was walking home from school when some guys showed up and just took me in their van, next thing I knew I was in that horrible place filled with other people with the same story as me...I still don't know why we were brought there"

Chan nodded and sighed, he wanted answers to this madness, his pure agony that surrounded the city.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but w-who are you?" Jeongin asked, turning his head slightly to the side.