🫀lets play🫀

Jisung grabbed a knife and showed it to the man in front of him, seing the smirk on his lips grow when the younger one put it to his chin, lifting it up. He saw his pants tighten and a gasp escape his lips.

"Spread your legs for me..." Minho did as asked and Jisung put his heal on the chair, leaning over and grabbing his face, putting the knife to his throat.

He took his tie and pulled him forwards, purring next to his ear and licking it.

Was he going overboard with this?

Yes.

Did he care?

Not in the slightest.

"I think you're going to have to tie my hands before I do something I regret..." Minho spoke, holding everything in his soul to not touch him.

"I doubt you'd regret anything..." Jisung winked and passed a hand in his hair, grabbing a hold of his and started to dance again, his every movement being in rythme with the music, his blue hair falling perfectly on his mask.

Minhos eyes then went down to his thigh, it had a bandage over it, tightly wrapped. Jisung took his eyes back up by tossing his bralette across the room, showing off his freshly pierced nipples.

"Are you going to use to the knife or just keep teasing me kitty?"

"I'm not allowed to harm you"

"That's a shame really...I'm sure you'd love to mark me" jisung blushed furiously and nodded, trying his best not to go too far.

"Well go ahead, give me a scratch..."

Jisung hesitantly out the knife to his collarbone and pressed it.

"As much as I'd want to, I don't want a lawsuit"

Minho chuckled, bringing so much peace to Jisung's heart, it sounded familiar.

"Don't worry, I'll do no such thing"

Jisung slid the knife on his pale skin, blood slightly dripping from it and the younger one watched as Minho closed his eyes shut and stuttered out a moan.

He approached his neck slowly, ready to lick the crimson colour, but an alarm stopped him.

"Looks like we're done for today" he said, quiet frankly disappointed.

"Oh come on, it was just getting good" Minho smiled, but got up anyway, going to his wallet and pulling out a lot of dollar bills.

"Keep the change sweat heart" he handed the money to Jisung and the younger one flipped through it and widened his eyes. This was enough to pay his rent for the next few months, along with groceries.

"I can't accept all of this..."

"Complain again and I'll add more...you deserve it." Minho relaxed his body and waited for his erection to fade away, Jisung looking at him up and down, almost salivating.

"I'll be back tomorrow, is that okay with you beautiful?"

"Of course sir..."

"Good, pass a goodnight, sleep well" he'd never heard something like this from a client before, only making him sink into this mess even more. Before he could say anything, Minho was out the door and Jisung was blushing madly under his mask, money in his hands.

He packed his things and walked back into the night club, looking around at all of the crowd and seing the man in the mask go to sit next to two others. Jisung could feel eyes on him the rest of his shift, and he loved it. He loved this attention, this gratification it would get him.

He had chosen him.

Just the way Minho had. 

<3

Minho went back to his seat and smirked as he looked at the boy in blue walk around and serve customers, but always having an eye on him.

Hyunjin saw his state and smiled.

"Passed a good time?"

"More then good..."

"Glad you could get your mind off things" Hyunjin said, which was half true. Minho wasn't sinking in his own despair anymore, but his mind was on the stripper a few steps away from him. Everything about him called Minho, called him to be touched and roughly handled.

He knew this was only kitty's job, but he could tell he had an effect on him as well.

He grabbed a glass of strong rhum and mixed it with the ice in it.

"Don't go falling for a stripper now" Felix chucked and teasingly pocked his friend.

"I won't" Minho smiled and his eyes went straight back to the dark blue silhouette farther away, putting the glass to his lips.

Neither had a clue about the clue identity of the other.

If only they knew...

How much they actually knew the stranger across the room.

<3

Minho practically carried Hyunjin and Felix to the car, both of them having drank way too much. Once they made it, they both cuddled in the back seat and started to make out as Minho went to his phone, being used to those two.

They drove off and Minho dialed a number.

"Hey Minho, it's been a while!" The cheering voice on the phone said.

"It has, but you'll be proud of me, I went out today...I got my mind off things"

"Tell me all about it" Yeonjun was always a good listener, so he sat there as he explained his night as they passed huge buildings.

<3

"Soobin you won't believe what happened today at work" Jisung flopped back on his bed and smiled widely, twisting his hair strands like a teenager that just spoke to their crush.

"Well tell me everything, I need all the details" Soobin replied and Jisung didn't shut up for the next hour.

<3

Yeonjun and Soobin both ended the phone calls at the same time, looking at each other.

"Soobin...you told me recently that Jisung got a job...he also dyed his hair blue..."

"Right...and Minho went out tonight..."

They both sighed and smiled.

"Those two sure are something..." Yeonjun said calmly, snuggling onto his boyfriend.

"Even when all odds are against them, even if they've been pulled apart by force...they still find a way to get dragged back together, even if they don't know it yet"

"Should we tell them...?" He raised a brow bit Soobin shook his head.

"I think it's best we stay out of this one...let them figure it out on their own"

"Good idea...I really hope they can get back together again, I could tell just how much Minho cared...you should have seen him when he came back, he didn't speak for a week, barely ate..."

"Jisung wasn't much better...he barely ate anything, I had to go visit him every day to make sure he was well..."

They both looked at each other and their eyes shined.

"Let's hope they find their love again"

"That won't be a problem"

"Why is that?"

Soobin smiled and pulled him on his chest.

"They never stopped loving each other..."

<3

My favorite part of this entire book is their strip club era haha.

Anyway, what's your favorite colour?

Mine is red ❤️