🫀sucker for pain🫀

"You think this was a bit much?"

Jisung asked while looking in front of him at the burnt down house, flamme taking a hold of it.

"I think this was needed for us to move on...let's go home" they took each other's hand and decided to walk all the way there. It was a long walk but it was needed for them to think and talk about everything.

They finally entered their house and closed the door behind them, like shutting the past out and focusing on the hand they were now holding.

The rest of the guys were all sat around the living room or kitchen and Minho smiled as he felt once again comfortable around them, he knew them, loved them.

"Hyunjin!" He called out, making the younger one turn his head and widen his eyes when he saw the older one with arms wide opened, waiting for a hug. Hyunjin practically jumped out of his seat and ran to him, tears in his eyes.

They then hugged for the first time in a while, Hyunjin crying on his shoulder.

"You remember..." he mumbled, looking up at Jisung that was in front of him and whispered him 'thank you'.

"I got my memories back" he said calmly, making eye contact with Chan that was clearly emotional but tried to keep it in. They all cheered and started to congratulate the couple that wouldn't even separate for more then one minute.

They were now all sat in different places, talking about various subjects.

Minho was with Hyunjin while Jisung was with his two childhood friends.

"Minho now that you're back I can tell you how much of an idiot I am"

"I already know that, what's your point?" Hyunjin slapped his arm and then looked a seungmin and lowered his head right after.

"Remember that night seungmin slept in my bed...?"

"Yeah, what about it-...you didn't" Minho looked at him with wide eyes, covering his mouth.

"We slept together and now I feel terrible" he smashed his head against the counter of the kitchen making the whole thing move.

"You fucking sex addict...did you tell Felix and changbin about it?" Minho asked.

"Obviously not! They'd kill me"

"They're your boyfriend, which means they expect you to be honest about everything with them, trust me on this one..."

Hyunjin sighed as he looked at all of them, whining like a little puppy.

"Fine...I'll do it tonight" he sadly leaned on the counter and Felix ran happily to him, wrapping his hands and laying on his back.

"What's wrong baby?" He kissed his back and soon enough Changbin joined them and kissed Hyunjin's cheek.

"Nothing, I'm good" he truly did feel better in their arms, he didn't want to mess this up at all. He then glanced at seungmin who just looked saddened to see them all so happy together, knowing he could never have what they had again.

"How about a movie tonight? All three of us, it feels like a long time since we watched one" Changbin proposed.

"Sure, can seungmin join us...?" He asked innocently, making Seungmin's heart pound quickly.

"Of course he can" Felix kissed his cheek and then walked holding changbin's hand.

They chatted for a while, all of them emerged in different conversations topics.

Jisung then looked at Minho, his eyes sparkling as he saw the man he loves, he always has. He walked up to him and back hugged him, hiding his face in the warm hoodie he had on.