🫀a little different🫀

"EYO DIPSHIT, IM HUNGRY!!" Jisung yelled again, making all the guards in the room sigh.

"Could you please for the love of god stop talking?"

"No!" He laughed and one of them got up from his post to slap him across the face. He only laughed louder, enjoying the stingy feeling on his cheek, trying not to get a boner.

"Could you do it harder next time?"

"He's fucking crazy..." the guard walked away un retreat, like a sad puppy that got his bone taken away from him.

"Oh and I wasn't done, how many chickens do you think it would take to take down an elephant?"

They all slapped their foreheads, sighing deeply.

<3

"Sir I don't think it's a good idea"

"I'll do what I want." The tall one replied, walking in the direction of their captives room. He unlocked it, making all of the workers stand up straight, the boy in the middle not even flinching.

"So you're telling me that this kid...scares you?"
They all nodded, the younger one only smiling more.

"I'll knock some sense into him...listen here, I'm going to ruin your life bit by bit until their is nothing left but your-...what the hell are you doing?"

"Counting the amount of tiles their are on the ceiling, wanna help?"

"N-no, I'm good. As I was saying, I'm going to torture you-"

"Sorry, what's your name again?" Jisung unfazed, whistling as he looked around the room again.

"Valdis. Now will you stop looking at the ceiling and look at me!" Jisung took his eyes down, still having no emotions.

"Maybe this will scare you..." Valdis whispered, taking off the mask that was covering his face. Jisung's eyes widened as he looked at his burnt features, a scene straight out of a horror movie.

"Holy shit..." he said.

"Finally got some sense into y-"

"You look like a pizza pocket that was in a microwave for too long, trust me, I would know. Or wait you look like..."

"Like what?"

"OMG YOURE DEADPOOL! CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!"

Valdis sighed, looking at his man that looked absolutely sick of it.

"Bring him to the red room...it'll make him realize he was lucky to be here"

"Oh you are dirty..."

"Not that kind of red room! It's where I keep the rest of my captive, you'll fit in nicely" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around at the man going towards him, lifting him up from the chair and dragging him In an unknown corridor.

"Chan...i think we've got what you need" he whispered in his ear piece, smiling.

<3

"Copy that." Chan took his headphones off and walked towards Minho room, hoping he felt a bit better.

He knocked on the door and waited for a response before walking in, seing him with red puffy eyes from crying and a pouty lip because he had just dropped a pillow off his bed, his sensibility kicking in. He looked up at Chan like an abandoned kid, just like he was when he found him the first time.

Chan picked up the pillow and gave it to Minho who just pulled it on his chest, still having a crumb of Jisung's scent on it.

"So, I have something to tell you, I haven't been completely honest about all of this..."

"Go on" Minho sniffed his nose.

<3

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Minho threw a knife that landed on the kitchen cabinet. This little gave of mouse and cat has been going on for a while.

"I told you he's safe!" Chan dogged yet another knife.

"You made a plan with my boyfriend to get him captured on purpose! How in the fuck is that safe?!"

"Because I gave him an earpiece, he can ear me talking to him and I can listen to him. I found where the captives are and I've got their GPS location...now will you please stop throwing knife at me...?"

"Ok..." he threw a plate instead, crossing his arms out of anger.

"Listen I get that you're mad but here, listen to him" he handed him a earphone, Minho picking it up and putting it on. He then heard Jisung talk about the most random things he's ever heard, and he loved every bit of it. He crumbled on his knees as just his voice was able to calm him down, that's all he needed to do.

"I miss you so much..." he whispered into the earpiece, another tear drained from his eye.

"I miss you more" he heard Jisung whisper, and he could tell he was smiling as well.

"We'll leave tomorrow, I'll prepare everything tonight and get our guys ready, is that ok with you?"

Minho took the piece off of his ear, handing back to him boss.

"Why not tonight?"

"Most of our crew isn't here, we'll need all of the force we can get, don't worry, he'll be fine overnight, I'll check on him"

"Ok...thank you...could I eh..hear him again?"

"Of course." He took it back and immediately melted as he heard him talking about his favorite desserts, food Im general.

"I really like strawberry cake, I think it's my favorite" jisung said, knowing Minho was hearing him.

"I'll make you one when you come back home...I promise..."

<3

Jisung was finally pushed into in front of a red door, the smell coming from it making his nose cry in pain. It was then opened using a finger print access, as they continued to drag him by the arms inside.

The light were dimmed and a red nuance coming from them, the floor was covered in urinating and what looked like blood. It was big, filled with cages made from metal, rusted and old. Not to mention the people all around them, pure fear in their eyes, wanting to get out of there.

Jisung was thrown into a cage, locked in. So he accepted his defeat for now and sat down on what looked like a bed, only to find out he wasn't alone.

"Jisung...?" He turned around and his eyes widened.

"Seungmin??!"

<3

Hope you're all doing well :)