🫀go ahead🫀

Jisung hesitantly licked the tip of it, still having his eyes locked on Minho. The older one was enjoying this a little too much, already getting excited at what would come next.

He then swirled his tongue around the gun, putting his pink lips on it and lowered his head just a little bit. His eyes fluttered open and closed, this desperation being more present then ever in him, he liked this...way too much.

He lowered his head as much as he could, feeling the cold metal filling his mouth up, almost reaching the back of his throat.

"Don't make me force you...lower." He ordered, but Jisung's wasn't capable of going farther, tears already welling in his eyes.

He was going to go back up when Minho grabbed a hand full of his hair and pushed his head down completely, making him stay there as he was trying not to choke on the cold metal. Tears fell down his eyes as Minho smirked even more, letting him go so he could catch some air. Jisung coughed while Minho simply cupped his face and kissed him, making him melt on the spot. The older dug his nails in his skin, making Jisung let out a soft whimper, as his eyes fluttered close.

In that moment it just felt so sweet, so soft yet so hateful, exactly how they wanted it to be.

Minho put the gun aside, hearing it drop off the bed as he bent over the younger one, kissing him sweetly and passionately at the same time.

"I could do this all day" Minho said between kisses.

"I thoughts this was a punishment...?"

"Trust me, I wish I could punish you, but I think you'd enjoy it more then anything..."

"That is true...so should I piss you off more often then?"

"Don't even think about it."

They looked in each other's gaze, one more feeling something so strong.

"It feels like I've known you for ages..." Jisung blurred out as he pulled him into a hug.

"Maybe we knew each other in another life"

"Maybe...what do you think we were?"

"Pirates sounds cool..."

"Pirates?" Jisung giggled, thinking about all of the possibilities.

"I mean we never know, we could have been vampires"

"That sounds like so much fun...blood everywhere" Minho laughed.

"Is that all you could possibly think about?"

"Yes." He said firmly, but a knock at their door caught their attention. Chan walked in covering his eyes.

"I Hope y'all aren't fucking, this is important" he said as Minho scoffed.

"Don't worry we're not, what is it?"

Chan uncovered his eyes and walked closer to them, sighing before speaking.

"He's back."

<3

Minho was in his torture room again, stabbing the ninths knife in this persons chest, groaning because it wasn't enough to calm his nerves. He reached for another one but found none, so before he broke down, Jisung ended him another one with a concerned look on his face.

"Minho...are you going to tell me what this is about?" He didn't answer and just kept going at it, not even caring about the screams anymore.

"Look...it's been four days now since Chan told us the news and I don't even know what it is...plus it's tonight"