🫀turning the page🫀

"It is...how are you feeling with all of this?" Minho started when he realized he was just staring at his face.

"I'd say I'm...alright, did they say anything about me?"

"No, I have no clue who you are..." his heart felt like it had been stabbed all over again, even if Minho didn't mean to hurt him like this.

"Well, let's start over" jisung walked towards him and put his hand out in front of him.

"I'm Jisung" Minho reached as well and took a hold of his hand.

"I'm Minho, but you probably know that..."

"I do, and I know a lot more then that...why'd you chose to speak to me first?"

"You intrigue me...could you tell me what we were before I lost my memory?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that...you'll have to figure it out on your own" they locked eyes and their bodies were a bit closer now.

A music came up from behind them, a beautiful song started playing so jisung extended his hand again, making Minho smile gently. He took he hand and they started to dance almost like nothing had changed, this felt somewhat normal to the older one.

"You always knew how to dance..." Jisung mumbled while they slow danced, bodies stuck together.

"You must have been really special to me if you saw me dance"

"Maybe I was..." they met each other's gaze again and Minho didn't know what got into him, but he had this strange hunger for his lips. He wanted to kiss him but stopped himself, he wasn't sure how they had left things, it could have been bad for all he knew. He could even be his cousin or something, he wasn't going to risk it.

"C-could I ask something of you? A favour?" Jisung lowered his head and his cheeks started to heat up.

"Of course...and I know it sound stupid but I'm sorry I forgot you, you seem so fragile right now"

"Fragile?"

"Like a beautiful porcelain cup...but nonetheless, what was is it you wanted?"

"A hug...?" The younger one said calmly, hoping he would agree. He wanted comfort even if Minho didn't feel anything in return, he needed this touch, his touch.

Minho opened his arms wide and this didn't feel abnormal to him at all, almost too natural.

Jisung jumped up slightly and wrapped his arms around his neck, burying his face like if he was hiding from the world.

"This feels...good" he held the younger's waist happily, it was so small, he could almost join both his hands all around it if he wanted to. Jisung could feel so many butterflies flow in him just with a simple touch. Ever since the whole Valdis incident, every delicate touch was extra sensitive to him and he was getting all of that after a month.

Chan knocked on the glass, smiling at them once he saw them dancing. He entered and they both split but still stayed close.

"It's getting late, Jeongin is sleeping in my bed and seungmin is in Hyunjin's room, their are couches all around the house if you want Jisung" he gave them a small smile before leaving them to it.

"My bed is always an option you know?"

"I know, but that would complicate things..." jisung said honestly, but Minho stopped him right before he could walk out the door.

"How so? Enlighten me" his tone was almost teasing, he wanted to get a reaction, to see the real person he used to have 'something' with.

"It would hurt. Really badly."