🫀giving up🫀

Jisung was fixating his window, dried up eyes as he kept his gaze on the outside.

"Something's wrong..." he spoke softly and couldn't quite say what was bothering him, because he couldn't pin point what it was. Like a headache that would constantly try and tell him something was wrong.

"What do you mean?" Minho's eyes rose from the book on anatomy he was reading.

"I have a bad feeling...that's all" he said in a low voice and fog started to accumulate on the window from his hallow breath.

"Is this related to your dreams?"

Jisung hummed and closed his eyes shut.

"I know you're worried kitten, but you've been through a lot your whole life. Maybe your nightmares are of the past and not the futur...maybe you just need more time to heal"

Jisung ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Maybe you're right..." he got off of the stand and walked towards the door of the bedroom. "I'm going to go and pick up Kaito from my mom's place, I'll be right back" it was one of the first times Kaito had actually gone out of the house to sleep somewhere else. His grandma was always happy to see him.

Jisung grabbed the keys to his car and right as he was about to drive, he got this sick feeling again. He brushed it off and drove away.

<3

"Grandma!" Kaito smiled as he ran around the house, going behind every door and every hallway. He checked in the closet, under the bed.

He then went up to the laundry room and his eyes grew big when he found her.

"Found you!" He yelled and she rose from where she was attempting to hide her whole body.

"You are far too good at hide and seek, do you want to play another game instead?" She attempted but the little one shook his head.

"No, again again" he jumped up excited and his grandma nodded and turned around, covering her eyes.

"You've got yourself 30 seconds"

Kaito ran far and knew exactly where he was going, there was an empty laundry basket in the hallway, so he snuggled inside and waited.

After the time was up, he heard his grandmother walk around the house to try and find him. Yet, something strange happened.

He heard the door open very loudly and footsteps not long after that.

He heard a scream next, so he widened his eyes, he knew her voice, she was hurt. Kaito climbed out of his hiding place and towards the sounds. He found her laid on the floor, a bloody forehead from falling.

There were three men in the doorway, one of them staring at him.

"Take the boy" Valdis said.

<3

Jisung had received a phone call he never wanted to have. The police had been called for a missing child, that child being Kaito. He had been assumed to be kidnapped from his home and there was an investigation on its way.

Minho was devastated as he held his lover's hand, watching their wedding rings and hiding into his other hand to cry.

Luckily, Jisung's mother was fine and provided many details about it, but the boy was still missing.

"We'll find him" Chan had said vaguely but Jisung didn't hear a thing, all he could think about was that the man who had hurt him...had now his son. He could break Kaito like he's been broken, Valdis could tear them all apart.

Ben went up to them, missing the boy that didn't go a day without him. He whined and laid his head on Jisung's lap.

"I fear never to see him again..." he admitted in a low voice, but Minho shook his head.

"We'll find him...just like I always find you"

"I don't know what to do..." Jisung cried into his shoulder and Minho caressed his hair, kissing the very top of his head.

"We'll figure it out"

"What if we don't? What if he never comes home? What will that make me? Minho I cannot bare the thought of him getting hurt I-" he felt the sob roll down his throat, how hurt he was.

<3

Kaito stared at this man that had taken him, he didn't cry, he didn't fight. Mostly, he didn't understand much of what was happening around him.

Valdis took off his mask and he could now see his burnt face, along with all his scars. The tall man smiled and bent down to look at the small boy. Usually kids would run away, but Kaito didn't move or seem to mind his face.

"Are you deadpool sir?" Kaito tilted his head and didn't seem frightened.

Valdis sighed and glared at him. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..." he whispered to himself while Kaito looked around. "You don't need to know who I am, all you need to understand is who did this to my face."

"Did someone hurt you?"

"Yes...that person is called Lee Minho...your father"

"Papa...?" He tilted his head confused.

"Yes...and I'm going to make him regret it" Valdis pulled a knife out and it's only then that Kaito backed away, scared to get hurt. The tall man then walked out of the room and locked the door.

Kaito snuggled up into a corner and hugged his own knees, tearing up heavily as all he could think about was his parent's arms.

Valdis on the other hand walked confidently in the hallway and grabbed his phone, dialing a precise number.

<3

Jisung had not eaten or left his room since he heard the news, because he knew there was nothing he could do. Minho sat by him, close and trying to reassure him.

The phone then started to buzz on the bed and they both watched it in silence. It took a while before Minho picked it up and put it on speaker phone so Jisung could also hear.

"Hello?" Minho said and a soft grunt was heard on the other side.

"It's been so long...did you miss me?" His voice was as clear as day, they knew who he was.

"Where is he? Tell me now." Minho was losing his mind, he wasn't going to let him hurt his son.

"I was not speaking to you. I want to speak to Jisung"

Minho turned to see Jisung with tears running down his face, just by hearing his voice he could remember how much it hurt, how many bruises he had endured. Like he felt each cut again, each time he pinned him down onto the bed, helpless.

"I know he can hear me." He spoke, amused almost.

Jisung couldn't get a single word out.

"Tell is where Kaito is or i swear-"

"Calm down...he's fine." The man groaned. "What i want is to speak to jisung, alone, face to face"

"That will never happen." Minho spat out and he heard a laugh and a sharpening of a knife.

"Then you'll never see your son again."

There was a blurry moment where Jisung felt like fainting, his whole body couldn't take this much stress at the same time. He started hyperventilating and placed hands on his mouth so that he couldn't hear him.

"I see Jisung alone or you get no deal."

The phone hung up and jisung fell into Minho's arms, completely unconscious.

The older one yelled for help and Chan soon came in the room and looked at their state. Minho was holding Jisung to his chest and had eyes that told a story of their own.

"Minho...?" Chan frowned.

"Help me..." he held his lover as he tried to wake him up, with no response.