🫀announcement🫀

This isn't a chapter, it's to show the stories I'm working on rn.

I need your opinions to see which is worth spending a lot of time on.

1) circus | minsungjin (out now)

A renowned thief and a fresh out of the academy cop have to go undercover to take down a huge drogue organization together. With minimal time and a huge pressure, everything is on the line for the two old childhood friends.

They join the circus as a cover but they both end up falling for the perfect and impeccable silk dancer, the main part of the show.

They have all they need...but they chose to stay.

Lee Minho, the cop stuck in the wrong situation.

Hwang hyunjin, a teasing thief.

Han Jisung, the heart stealer.

A trio nobody would have ever expected...

And yet...

2) use me | chansung (competed)

A recovering addict gets caught in the wrong situation at the wrong time. He fails at every attempt he gets and with every try he becomes even more frustrated and desperate for the touch of the one person ne shouldn't crave...

A/n: I know it's very vague for now but the plot is really really interesting, but I don't want to give it all away. 🤫

3) a crown or this? | minsung (completed)

"Our kingdom...or this...?"

In an attempt to win a war, the kings and queens from two separate lands organize a marriage between the prince Lee Minho and the prince Jisung's twin sister...yet this is a story where the prince doesn't get the princess...

the usual story line breaks when the two princes meet.

What might start with hate and dislike...slowly turns into something much deeper.

A/n: so thoughts?