🫀we already did🫀

A week later.

Jisung flopped on his bed and closed his eyes shut, groaning and complaining.

"I've already told you, I can't help you Ji" Soobin laughed watching his state.

"But I don't know what to do! I either tell him or keep it a secret forever..." he covered his eyes and crawled his legs back to his chest.

"Well think about the positive and the negative sides, what has more positives?"

"That's the things...not telling him obviously had more up sides. I get to keep him in my life, see him often, I get to sleep with him and kiss his soft lips...but"

"But you want to tell him...don't you?" Soobin smiled when he saw Jisung frown and blush, nodding his head slowly.

"Yes" he was flushed red, a little pouty lip hiding under the covers of his bed. He rolled on his side again and his mind felt like exploding.

"Alright well tell me one thing, why him? I know you've both gone through a lot together, but why does your heart only lean for him?" Soobin knew why, but he thought that maybe if he got him to say it out loud then he could realize.

"I...he's sort of..." he stopped for a second, brushing his blue hair out of his face. "He's perfect for me...I love him so much that it hurts...seing him hurts even more knowing that we're so close yet so far" he admitted.

"Then what's stopping you?"

Their was a pause, a frozen in time moment where Jisung went back and forth in his own mind.

"My dad"

"Your dad left you on the streets...he kicked you out, he doesn't owe you anything, neither do you to him...so tell me what's really stopping you?"

"Nothing is...I'm just terrified he won't take me back" Jisung finally said, it was the first time he had realized it, first time he had said it.

"Well? What are you going to do about it?" Soobin smiled, cupping Jisung's face and watching him lead against his hand.

"I'll tell him..." Soobin pulled him close to his chest, he always felt so small in his arms.

"Good...I know how hard it is for you"

"Mmh" jisung mumbled under his breath and closed his eyes.

"When are you going to do it?"

"Tonight."

"What?!"

<3

Felix stretched his arms and smiled, leaning on whoever was next to him. He opened his eyes and saw seungmin under his arms and changbin in his back cuddling onto him. Seungmin was facing Hyunjin and his face was snuggled on his chest. All of them usually changed rooms and pairs per night, it was rare that all four of them were free.

Felix looked around him and couldn't be happier, all three of them he loved so much.

He heard his phone buzz across from him and groaned, reaching over to see a white notification glowing in the dark room.

He smiled and texted Minho: clear. He then laid back down and closed his eyes, finding the warmth amongst the bodies pressed against himself.

<3

Minho woke up to a cold bed, sitting up quickly before looking over at his phone. He lit a cigarette up and went to the window, blowing the smoke in the air and smiling when he saw Felix's text.

"Clear." He read out loud, taking another puff from the dark smoke.

"It's just you and me then...kitten" Minho smirked and planted the rolled up paper in between his fingers onto the cement. He had this strange look on his face, like a lion would look at a pray before jumping on it.

He walked away from his window and stretched his arms.

"You're all mine" he said and stoped in his steps when Chan walked in the room, seeming tense and unsure.

"Did someone die?" He raised a brow, completely unfazed.

"No, it's Jisung..." chan held the doorknob in his hand tightly, looking dead into Minhos eyes, but he didn't have an ounce of fear in his body. "He wants to talk to you tonight, he was very. Very. Insistant."

"Let him..." he answered, making the leader raise a brow.

"You can't possibly be serious..?"

"I'm dead serious" he wasn't scared anymore, he knew exactly what he was facing, he had the upper hand.

<3

Jisung took his shirt over his head and threw it aside only soobins head.

"I think you might be rushing things-" he felt a pair of pants be thrown in his face next, jisung now wearing nothing but his underwear.

"I'm not asking for advice on this, I just want you to help me chose an outfits for tonight" Jisung tossed random things out of his drawers and Soobin received every single piece of clothing article across the face.

"Will you stop-"

"I don't know what to wear" he stopped on a single piece of black lace and took it out, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Why does it matter anyway, it's more about knowing what to say rather then how you look"

"But I want to look good for him"

"Jisung, he's now seen you more then once stripped down to only a fine lace fabric and high heels as the most coverage, I think you're fine." He had a point, but jisung didn't want to hear reason.

"I've got just the thing" he put the clothes on and ignored his friend completely.

"Even if you won't admit it, we both know you're doing this because you're nervous, you don't care about what you look like, you care about his reaction..." he said and the shorter friend finally stopped and looked at him.

"I'm terrified I'll lose him again..."

"What ever happens between the two of you, I know that the end result will be the best possible outcome for both of you"

"I Hope So..." Jisung looked at himself in the mirror and smiling teasingly, looking over his choice of outfit. He had a laced black bralette and a shirt that was unbuttoned to show it off, the same silky coulour. A bel wrapped his waist perfectly and he paired it with black pants.

"No backing down now" he looked at the door.

<3

Minho had his feet in the sand, watching the sun go down slowly in the horizon, a beautiful orange gloss spreading over the sky and the water. He had his hands in his pockets and waited until he heard distant footsteps.

He didn't look in any direction, he simply waited for a presence to make itself known.

Minho let his hair fall to the tip of his nose, in sync with the sounds of the wave.

And there they were, a pair of footsteps.

He heard them get closer and then stop a bit farther behind him. He finally turned around and looked at the man he loved most, the one he has always loved more.

"Minho...I've got something to say to you" Jisung had trembling hands and a shacking bottom lip, his eyes averting his gaze.

Minho simply nodded and waited for the scene to unfold.

"It was me..." he let the hood on his head fall and the blue hair shine under the sun light. "All along" he looked at the ground, almost like he had just ripped out a bandage from his chest.

Minho walked towards him and lifted his chin with his fingers.

"I knew from the very moment we kissed..."

<3

New minsung book soon 🥰