🫀cant let it go🫀

A/n: I burned my hand pretty badly so I'm having trouble writing, it buuurrrnnnsss!!

<3

They had rented a car the same night and Jisung didn't once let go of the baby. He looked into his beautiful brown eyes and his pale complexion, like it had never been touched by the sun.

"We can't keep it ji..." it pained Minho to say this, but he knew what it would take to raise him.

"I know..." he felt the sorrow building up in his throat.

"Then why are you so bummed about it? I mean we've barely spoken about this before...a kid is a lot of responsibility"

"But...it feels like..." Jisung paused and passed a hand on his cheek. "I mean if we weren't there he would have died...feels like It was-"

"Meant to be?"

They looked at each other and Jisung nodded.

"Yes."

"We're almost at the hospital. We drop him off and it's final okay?"

"I can't do it."

"Then I will." Minho replied and put a hand on Jisung's thigh, but that only through more pain to Jisung's soft and teary eyes. "Listen, we can talk about this when we get back home. We can look into adoption or maybe-"

The baby started crying and Jisung hummed a few songs, holding it as close as he could. He didn't want to let go. Ever.

"It's okay..." he whispered to the baby calmly, a soft tear falling on the blanket.

Minho parked in front of the hospital and looked over at Jisung, who couldn't possibly move or say anything.

"It's time baby..."

Jisung nodded and handed him the baby, so it cried immediately, searching for warm, for arms to bare him.

Minho took him to his chest and felt his little heart beat, his arms grasp onto him as best he could. The older looked at him for a second before closing the car door and walking towards the hospital. The baby looked into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry" he spoke softly and the baby calmed down, grabbing his nose and face as he walked. "I'm sure you'll find a lovely family..."

He arrived inside and realized he couldn't take his eyes off the little being in his arms, cuddled up, small and fragile.

"I'm sorry..."

<3

Minho came back in the car and Jisung was trying to hide his tears as best he could. They sat in silence for a while, none of them saying a word to each other.

Jisung took the older's hand and squeezed it, he wasn't mad, he just felt very overwhelmed, at least that's what Minho understood from his small gestures.

"Kaito..." Minho spoke softly.

"What?"

"It means sea in Japanese...it's a pretty name" he looked at Jisung with a smile and the younger looked at him confused.

"What..?"

"They are doing a checkup on him, we come and pick him up in the morning...it's a little boy..." he said excited and Jisung didn't believe his ears.

"You really mean it?" He cried even more and Minho nodded kissing his soft lips before smiling at him.

"He's ours...we go back tomorrow, with him"

Jisung cried on his shoulder and held him.

"Thank you...thank you so much"

<3

He walked into his room and sighed, opening up a few documents, putting a cigarette between his lips and lighting it. The room had become filled with it.

The room opened and he groaned.

"Natasha I told you not to disturb me."

His wife looked at him and sighed, bringing him his meal for the day. He spend every hour in that room, researching and looking for clues to put Minho down. But it was always in vain.

"This is all you do all day long, instead of going to visit your son like a normal person...I cannot believe you" Jisung's mother spoke and was about to walk out when he scoffed.

"You know what he is...we raised him to be what he is today. And now I need to save him"

"No you're not." Natasha glared at him and he didn't even look at her.

"He needs saving."

"No he doesn't!" She finally snapped and felt the sobs in her throat.

He stayed calm for a moment, then started to write again.

"You're distracting me. Leave" he said sternly and she held her post.

"I want a divorce."

She said and took one last look at him before leaving.

<3

The next day Jisung was jumpy and didn't once sleep for the night. They went to the hospital that morning to come and pick up their new baby.

Minho was trying to hide it, but he was just as excited as he was, nervously tapping his wheel.

"Did you ever think we'd go this far?" Jisung asked, smiling.

"Yes actually, just didn't think it would be this soon...I'm nervous"

"You scalp people for a living and you're nervous about this?" Jisung chuckled.

"Yes, a kid is a lot of importance, it needs time and I don't know...I don't want to fuck him up...I want to be a good dad..."

"You will be, we will...did you contact the others?"

"Yeah, I didn't say we were bringing a kid but I sent him a list to buy, he responded with 'is this a new kink of yours?'"

Jisung laughed and smiled widely, holding Minho's hand.

"We're gonna have a baby..."

"Yeah...we're gonna have a baby"

They arrived to the hospital and they hurried out of the car, trying there best to read the signs with the little Japanese they knew.

They made it and waited to pick him up, they could hear him crying from another room.

"He'll be out in a short moment" the nurse told them and left to go and get him.

They waited patiently until she came back with the sobbing child in her arms. Minho naturally expected her to give him to Jisung, but she handed it to him, so he took him uncertain.

The baby stopped crying as soon as he was in his arms and jisung went besides him to see his little hands.

"Kaito...I think it fits him..." Jisung said and Minho smiled widely.

"Yeah me two..."

"Hey Kaito....it's nice to meet you again. Are you ready to go home?" The baby wrapped his small fingers around one of Jisung's.

"Home..." Minho smiled and kissed jisung on the forehead.